/mgw/ - Monster Girl Worldbuilding

We're gonna need more bugspray Edition

Previous thread: We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

'Tis also the home of the as of yet un-named Veeky Forums Monstergirl RPG.
It's work-in-progress "rulebook" can be found here:
>piratepad.net/E41GY9rQQr

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Newer and Updated Monster Girl RPG handbook.
>i.4cdn.org/tg/1518143769411.pdf

Dungeon World Angel Class done by user.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3003205
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2987316
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2787266
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monster girls and monster boys working together to overthrow human scum!

... Well that's a new one, at least.
Monster supremacist faction?

>Reposting.
The monstergirls seem to not have any negative views of rape (which is defined in this context as forcing sexual intercourse on another), considering it to be a courtship ritual. Some monstergirls such as Cockatrices even have a sexual strategy where they entice men to rape them instead of forcing themselves on men, but in the case where a male rapes a monster that doesn't use this strategy, the monster will accept his lust.

It stands to reason that in monstergirl society, rape isn't considered particularly negative, which creates the cultural clash with human societies, especially since monsters need to mate with humans to reproduce. Monsters will try to court whoever they rape, either before or after the act. It's likely that monsters only consider the act of rape negative if the rapist doesn't try to court the victim after the act, the rapist is married (since that's cheating) or the victim is married and the rapist is unwilling to share. To them, rape is an expression of love and courtship.

I don't run my games with the KC corruption cockhungry "all for love" canon, I prefer the traditional take on hot monsters from any non-erotic media
>monster races exist, they don't like humanity because humans are jerks/racist
>monsters of either sex may enjoy sharing the spoils for the sake of adding to their numbers (half-orcs and half-ogres exist for a reason)

One user in a previous thread thought of an idea where monsters have both males and females but due to a curse or something are unable to mate with each other to produce offspring, and so both sexes rape humans in order to reproduce.

so usually the argument for monsterboys is it reduces the fetishism, so you come up with an idea that both puts monsterboys in and keeps the fetishism, nice

The ire against monster boys from what I've seen is always (and yes it's always)
>NOOOOOOO NOW THE MONSTER LADIES WON'T GO AFTER ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!
While that's... y'know, sad, it's also something I don't care about because it comes from people who don't play RPGs. Playing a girl in the KC canon is probably hell considering 1) they only go after men and 2) you're 30 times as susceptible to hurr durr brainorgasm corruption.

Why make humanity the bad guys? Have the Monsters be the ones who want to destroy humanity for being the inferior race, fit only to breed and die. Make them the jerks/racists. Humans are dicks is really common in fantasy.
Reversed for sci-fi though, were humans are normally the uniters of the galaxy. You can probably read something into that, about either humans or the genres.

Also we're starting off the with Monstergirl/boy thing? Bold move. Just use the gender-neutral term "Monsters", let everyone imagine how many dicks are involved in that.

The ire against monsterboys I've seen is we would be just another fantasy setting at that point. I'm against monsterboys and for having monstergirls be non cocksluts, infact I'd have anything of power be much more demanding than even a human woman, even if their demands aren't really the same. And I mean, god forbid, non sexual demands.

Playing a female character in an MGE game is its own set of fun. It's like hardcore mode. Men just have to watch out for... getting their dick wet. A lot.

If a women gets got, she will become a superslut trying to find a husband she can pleasure all day.

The weird thing is, despite the fact that rape-monsters are near universally all male, it would be more advantageous for the rape-monsters to be all female (and likely stronger than the males of their main target species and likely just as ugly as all-male rape-monsters). The main reason is the logistics behind it.

If the rape-monsters are all female, they are by default going to be able to handle pregnancy of their species, they don't have to capture as many men to keep their population stable and won't have the additional issue of keeping people captive from contraception to birth without escape or suicide.

We're already kinda generic user, but nothing is original.
Unsolicited personal opinions: There WERE monsterboys once, but the advent of corruption caused an entire generation to be born all female, and that trend never stopped. Post-corruption, there's a chance Monsterboys might well return.
It was this need for mates that caused a larger dialogue and interaction between Monster and human civs.
All BS headcanon of course, but that's how I'd run my take on the Veeky Forums setting I needed to have an explanation ready for some reason.

>we
It's not like y'all run games in here though! Fluffing out a setting is all well and good, but as a GENERAL for GENERAL discourse, it's not the only thing going on!

Personally I just use it to discuss MY games, and I hope people do the same when they get going if they get going, since the settings do sound interesting... but if it's just used as a writing exercise, that's fine too.

Wow that sounds absolutely thrilling to play! NOT. From personal experience, they're not gonna play a superslut, they'll just say "well this sucks, now I can't be an awesome mercenary leader who fights monsters because I am a monster". That or (and this happened to me as a player playing a male character) the GM will be so frustrated trying to find something for them to do (while the BOYS have all the FUN) that the female characters fade into the background and just fuck around doing nothing.

As that particular GM pointed out to me,
>why would anyone force this shit upon me
>why would they play a girl in the game where the only enemy is horny bitches

>monsterboys

what is this up with this "we" meme it's so fucking retarded. If "we" were to decide on adding monsterboys "we" would become a generic fantasy setting, It doesn't even fucking imply a consensus. Even if only two of X people in this thread agree on adding monsterboys, and one of those was me, it's still "we".

You have a shit GM m8

Girls what are monsterized can
>obviously try to find a man, if theyu are the heavy corrupting type play out his transformation into incubus
>start building up a homestead, not only to dote on husbando but also to maybe establish a small demon realm
>corrupt women too, even if they can't be husbando they can still loosen up
>maybe try to fight your nature a little if you want
>don't forget you are a monster, strength and magic that the party can use
>could have some great interaction with other factions like order/human settlements

Your GM let all that possible RP wither away.

You can fight the corrupt kind of Monsters after becoming a non-corrupt kind of Monster.
If not, "getting got" seems like it'd be an end game state to begin with - guys are gone for good, dragged off to some lair or other; same with girls, just different end results.
Unless you're referring specifically to ERP in which case that's a whole other can o' worms I ain't opening.
But even in that case I'd gladly much that driders muff and/or get a strong partner to go out adventuring with, but maybe I'm just weird. Who doesn't want to play a badass Ochimusha who travels around with her super loyal bestie/fuckbuddy to kick Monster ass, though?

>you know what’s new and innovative? Making humans the good guys, and monsters the bad guys.

I can tell you about a game where something along those lines happened.
>Order hero-in-training, waifu'd so many girls the GM had to bullshit up a pocket bubble from a lich to house all of them
>Zipangu trickster monk (me), waifu'd the hero-in-training's NPC girl hero friend over the course of like 10 sessions, got two elemental "waifus" (a glacies and a gnome with intense autism) that he never banged
>Serious wizard with absolutely 0 manners, waifu'd a germophobe spastic lich shortly before I joined the game
>Performer rogue who... well he was a performer and kind of a con artist, he never waifu'd anyone, I honestly can't recall?
The hero-in-training got bored with his character like 20 sessions in and switched out for...
>Overly dramatic magician girl with a love for thunder magic, through SHENANIGANS and a very horny Corrupt Ignis she was monsterized into a Raiju...
>... and proceeded to act exactly the same, but with more power; she was already kind of a slut to begin with
That was the only time a girl NPC worked out, and she was only in there for 3 sessions before the game came to a close. We were chasing an extremist Lilim who hated humanity with a passion. When we confronted her in the Monster Lord's castle she was like "yeah I hate men ESPECIALLY that Order guy that was with you, humans make girls lose all ambition and just want to be comforting wives!" and... in the end she just wanted to succeed her mom (which she did without a problem) and make that particular fix, making the setting less horny. The game ends.

It was a great game. But we never fought monsters to a great degree. There was a fight against an Ushi-Oni who wanted to rape my character, and a fight with two ancient awakened succubi trying to demonize the world (we kinda got tricked into awakening them), and one fight or two against a Royal Guard of the Monster Lord. It's not what you'd call a super violent quest, it was a lot of conflict resolution and character interaction.

>a girl NPC
a girl PC, damn it.

I don't see a problem with leaning towards "generic fantasy" when MGE is just Dragon Quest but the slimes 1) look hot and 2) sex you up after they tackle you.

>"The Real Monster was man!" is definitely nowhere near as overdone.
Nothing is original, we can call each other creatively lazy until the cows come home, we're looking at a coin and both the sides and edge of it have been done to death. As I say, I just see humans are dicks to the other near-humans as being more common in fantasy and less so in sci-fi. When was the last time humanity was subject to a race of supremacist dwarves in a work of popular fiction?

Arcanum.
>dwarf in the first great city you go to: "who are YOU to ask a dwarf for his name?"
>only all-dwarf village needs some super secret glasses AND the knowledge of their secret cave entrance to access; second one sealed themselves and their awesome steamtech away, while the third was tossed into the magic void space by an ancient evil necromancer who wanted to leave the magic void space, requiring dwarven help
>the leader and the exiled leader of the dwarf village wax and jerk off about the philosophy of "the stone" and "the shape", which you can't comprehend, as a non-dwarf
The only reason humans are "supremacists" in Arcanum is because the main questgiver, curiously named Gilbert Bates, stole dwarven blueprints and made a steam engine, which they dismissed because OI MATE, WHY WOULD WE WANT SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT, YOU TRYIN' TAKE THE FUN OUT OF MININ' AND CRAFTIN'? like autists

Posting some fine over lore-

>the Order mainland is split into a northern Slavic/gothic styled region, where the demon Lord has her base, and a southern classical/Southern European styled region, where the Order has its capital.
>the sea of Knights seperate the two halves, and is the dark edge sea with chaos cultists, ghost ships, goth mermaids (aind kaiju girls?)
>the southern sea seperates the Order mainland from the desert continent, the land of exotic pelts filled with Brown monstergirls lies on the western coastline
>the southern sea includes two rival merchant state factions, an order aligned ship city, a pirate republic based out of a shipwreck island, a temple on the edge of the deep layer of chaos cultists sea witches, and a series of tropical islands.
>in the southern sea is also Miscaea a monster state trying to rebuild a fallen empire, rivaled by an order aligned Amazon city that wields influence over neighboring city-states.
>the Great North is a subcontinent if Scandinavian/Northern European styled states, with Viking monstergirls.
>the far west is home to dragon (feathered serpent) worshipping states and can be accessed by a massive land route or a northern passage.
>Desert Continent has wealthy city-stares, (order aligned?) nomadic sand elves, Pharoah states trying to rebuild fallen empire (Pharoah knights?) and apophis states.
>Chief Goddess is Neet Goddess

*gone over lore
Well humans occasionally get screwed over by elves, but I just think saying ‘oh making the good guys bad guys and vice verdant is so cliche’ really misses the point.

Everyone is dicks is best setting. Because everyone sucks and is inherently bad for dark grey, because their leadership and other individuals within the structure of that society are dicks for light grey. Grey everywhere.

>Everyone is dicks
Well futa is kinda gay but it's an interesting take

God, MGE is retarded and so is its art.

I think light grey vs. dark grey is best.

The Demon Lord has the best plan- end the genocide, and she’s made good progress- she’s stopped virtually all monsters from killing people and has the upper hand, but she supports institutions of rape, brainwashing, pedophia, incest (though I could care less about that last ome) to accomplish her goals.

Meanwhile the Order (despite probably still being super corrupt given my opinions on churches) genuinely believe they are fighting against safan to prevent their (really weird) genocide, and have no reason to think the gods are deceiving them.

Mentally handicapped user.

>end the genocide
Via a new form of genocide

this, making all major powers kind of shitty makes the setting more nuanced than >fight for the good guys vs the bad guys
and if you want to do that, you'll first have to establish the good guys(tm)

‘All my kids aware going to be super hot and super strong’ is a fate I find myself strangely apathetic to.

>all that possible RP
>"so hey I know you were playing a paladin with a monster boner but why don't you try playing a housewife?"
more like "user has no idea what RPGs are like with other people", they have their own ideas of what they want their character to be doing, and I can guarantee you many of them will leave if you force them to play out monsterization as kawaii housewife with a sopping wet pulsing pussy. Just make them reroll.

Yeah, but if everyone’s an asshole why would I bother getting invested in the setting? There needs to be something I can unironically root for to bother caring about anything.

Or make them all kind of good but misguided.
The DL genuinely wants what's best. She think she can fix the whole thing, bring an end to it all. Do you believe she can - and that the ends justify the means, and it's potential mistakes?
The Order and the uncorrupt Monsters are fighting to preserve their freedom from their threat. Do you trust that peace and the bridges built in this time to last, or is it merely a temporary reprieve that could topple in time?
Is heaven's divine plan truly what's best? Or is it a remnant of a system even those running it now don't understand, but still follow as divine mandate?
The Red Order can be borderline horrific at times - but their solution would be brutally efficient, the end of all Monsters means an end to that conflict. But surely the times are not yet so desperate to allow their acts to be justifiable.

If they can't deal with the consequences they shouldn't have signed up

This is what I mean essentially, with kind of shitty I don't mean meaningless violence and retardation, but humans(and monsters) that err and go their own path, no monstergirls that always win but also never get violent and also never do bad things.

You can't FORCE them to play something they don't want to play, it's not too hard to understand, is it?
>"GM I don't want to play my paladin like a thirsty bitch who's constantly in heat"
>well, you have to accept the consequences of losing and play it out like this
>implying this doesn't lead to 30 minutes of bullshit followed by an explosion
That just gets someone leaving your table and you'll probably end up losing a friend. And over what? Remember this is all for the sake of sticking to KCverse rules, which are all out of whack for a Traditional Game RPG (and we're in Veeky Forums hey?).

My solution? Make monster girls bisexual, or make monster boys as their counterpart to threaten both sexes equally, or lock female options away entirely. The last one doesn't fly because I have like four women and three guys in my group, and I've constantly gone with the first just because monster boy art is unsurprisingly hard to find unless you accept UGLY FAT MONSTERS. That's why I don't use KC canon that much anymore, and I just go with """"unoriginuhl" fantasy settings that I painstakingly fluff out for my players to enjoy.

I mean, you can simply nerf corruption for PC's, isn't that a much easier solution? You could also just remove the cockthirsty thing entirely, but it seems your players like that so meh.

>play a female in a setting with explicit consequences for being female
>bitch and moan about getting got
>my solution: bait

At last I truly see

>just
>remove
I very much tend to do that. See The entire discussion is about how female PCs have it much rougher than male PCs, and how that's "not fun" per KC canon, and yet you'll have lots of people want to do it regardless.
>bait
Grow up and learn to speak with other human beings, please. There's 8 fucking IPs in this thread, you're not "showing off" or "being cool", and I have nothing to "bait", because I don't get hard from seeing a little notification. I wanna talk about RPGs with monster girls with other likeminded individuals.

Just slap a few new traits on them and let them sort it out in character.

You'll need to try to be more likeminded, then. Don't use obvious bait like mosnterboys.

And be aware that "not fun" to you might be kinda fun to literally everyone else that doesn't have shit taste.

"Oops and then humanity died off one generation later."

You're trying too hard now. Go back to /jp/ if you're so offended by the mention of monsterboys.
>bait
There you go again. 9 IPs in this thread. Who am I baiting? You? That's called "whining that someone likes something you don't". Grow up and learn to ignore shit you don't care for.

I'm not a from jaypee, I think hellhounds are okay.

>Make monster girls bisexual
Nah. Yurifags belong in bodybags imo.

But why would you make monstergirls bisexual or add monsterboys, if the problem you're describing isn't a problem anymore. If monsterizing doesn't alter you all too much, why would female PC's be "dead" rp wise if they monsterize? Is it because the conflict of girls attacking men doesn't exist the same way without male monsters or bisexual monstergirls?
In which case I'd suggest this, you can a) add enemies that aren't sexual in nature, bandits, religious zealots, monstergirls that seek a combat challenge, monstergirls that actually have some nefarious goal.
To expand further on what would be unique for that female PC (aside from being targetted by zealots if she were to monsterize) she could be seen as a threat by other monstergirls (e.g. jealousy for being such a bro with their male party members) or the monsters could very actively try to introduce her to their "culture" so to speak if they are monsterized.

The dumb thing is monstergirls are already bisexual. That's usually how monsterization works.

user even linked the one former human that got dark matter'd last thread.

“To be replaced by a much more awesome species”
Yuri is justice!

Also we shouldn’t make the setting a boys only club.

What if the yurifag is an IRL yuri tho?

>all this talk of monsterboys

I thought we were gonna have a good thread for once, damn it

You realize /jp/ is responsible for practically half the hellhound art, whether drawing it or commissioning it?
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3003205
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2987316
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2787266
Last time I went there was about 2 years ago. They've got a hardon for:
>hating yuri
>hating harem
>hating monsterboys
>hating anything that dissents from popular opinion
>hating alps
Hating monsterboys is their stupid shitty meme because without even considering stuff like, y'know, equality for player characters.

It's not quite on the level of slapping -4 STR on female PCs, mind.

Monsterizing DOES deeply affect you in KC canon, and that's why you alter KC canon for running games, which we've BEEN DOING for like 10 threads or something.

I don't think it's a boys only club, I've been in these threads since near the start. But then, I'm also in this for the settlements, factions, and fight against corruption more generally, what people want to put in their holes doesn't much concern me.

>which we've BEEN DOING

Fuck off, there is no one setting

It's TG. what did you think would happen?

>Also we shouldn’t make the setting a boys only club.
That's the only thing I'm arguing for, I don't know why these monsterboy-hating guys are so boneheaded. It's not like monsters boys gonna try to fuck his male character or his cute monster girls, and the decision to make them sexually incompatible (or just completely uninterested in the opposite sex outside of interspecies with humans) gets rid of any bullshit.

And nobody is discussing KC canon, I'm discussing why user thinks that female characters are at a disadvantage in his setting, even though they do not loose themselves when they transform. As far as I can interpret it it's because it removes the conflict of monstergirls attacking them, unless the monstergirls also happen to be bisexual.

>“To be replaced by a much more awesome species”
A species requires a viable method of reproduction, which monstergirls lack since all they create is more monstergirls.

Monsterboys have always been bait, and posting shit like just reinforces it as bait. If you want them in your snowflake setting it's fine, but don't expect them to be accepted here.

Or just have corrupted Monsters be seeking people out for conversion. You know, "for the cause", "let us show you what you're missing out on" and all that.
After a daring rescue attempt, the party find their female PC has monsterised - but that corruption hasn't taken root yet. Get her home, get it cured, and she's ready and raring to go again - just with a few more prayers to keep her mind calm and the lower half of a spider now.

Oh no, some random fuckwad doesn't accept them and will whine about it for a full our, whatever shall I do?

Only good thing about monster boys is that it allows for the best race of all fiction, orcs, to be properly in place as the bitter, hateful, malicious, evil, sadistic, and self loathing scum that wants to eat you and you're waifu because fuck you that's why.
And that's if you don't have a fallen angel to guide them as a sod off army that would take over the world without endless sacrifice over thousands of years by several nations.
Also trolls, because it's not horrible enough already.

>I don't like it so it's bait!
Cool, can we declare uncorrupted monstergirls as bait too then since that severely fuck with the setting?

Report him. Don't worry bro, just report them. We will make them like monsterboys.

I do think that monsterboys kind of miss the point- the setting is for the poon. I’m just saying their are vagina havers who also want the poon we shouldn’t shut the door.

That said I think you could have monster boys in the form of ‘holdover monsters’ like dragons.
And you conveniently ignore both the Demons Lords plan to fix the problem, and cloning.

It’s like saying they shouldn’t make cars until the electric engine is invented.

Depends on what you mean by uncorrupted.

Which is a part of what I suggested, in a way. And probably what user meant with bisexual monstergirls. It's just that it's not the only way to create conflict by far

>Monster girls and monster boys working together to overthrow human scum!
You see this is why I don't like monster boys, it invalidates the primary focus of the setting. Why would monster girls go after human men if they have men of their own? Why would humans actively wage war against monsters if they weren't a species ending threat?

You have weird fetishes dear sir.

Dick size.

>Nobody is discussing
>his setting
No user, you got it wrong, I'm arguing why I make my settings more balanced, because KC canon is fucking retarded if you choose to play a woman and you end up with shit like this It's clear that some people can't be dissuaded from shitposting though.

>Only good thing
user, have you considered that there's women who like monster boys and enjoy them in settings?

The setting is for the poon? Then why stop the poon from being blasted with some thick loads of juicy dogboy cum?

>Why would monster girls go after human men
INCOMPATIBLE, MONSTER BOYS WANT HUMAN WOMEN
>Why would humans actively wage war against monsters if they weren't a species ending threat
MONSTER BOYS WANT TO FUCK HUMAN WOMEN TO CREATE MONSTER BOYS

Fuck's sake, man, it doesn't take some insane creativity here.

Because not everything appeals to everyone.

I just really like hordes of black-hearted monsters that attack mostly out of hatred and perform torture enough to make elves die of it very slowly and painfully.

I have considered it, and if you wanted that you have Inuyasha so no its nowhere near important enough to be considered along evil fortresses crawling with the hordes of hell waiting to be unleashed

It's just such a shit idea. This is the monsterGIRL thread anyway, so why even. Why.

Because monsterboys are better, you fucking misogynist.

So you want to run a game that's just monster girls for your friends to fuck monster girls, and the women in your group can go play Twilight RP? Or are you, as a player, selfish enough that you think "I can't have fun if monster boys are there to seduce this other player's female character"?

You can have monster girls and monster boys in the same game with the same players with the same goal, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Do you not understaaaaaand? You're in Veeky Forums noooow, crossboardeeeer.

I agree with stuff like , it makes sense for female characters in the setting.

Still weird dude.

But I’m open to an idea I’ve coined ‘the fractal knights’ enemies who are unaligned to anything- a symptom of reality tearing itself apart the longer the stalemate continues.

Okay, question for the thread:
Assuming that an user wants to incorporate Monsterboys, does this change anything discussed regarding people, places or ideas? Does the Sea of Knights change because there are Monsterboys, will the newly forming Egypt-inspired civ be changing by having Monsterboys?
If your answer is yes, assume anytime someone is talking about Monsters then they're all female.
If your answer is no, then imagine Monsterboys are also present.
Neither of you actually need to discuss their existence, you can just assume or not assume based upon your personal preference.
I've been assuming there are futa Monsters this whole time, but it's literally never been relevant to any of that shit, so I never bought it up.

What you want is called "any existing fantasy rpg in existence" good sir.
No need to enter a thread specifically for one thing when a world building thread or, God forbid, D&D, already caters to your niche tastes.
Now don't let the digital door hit you on the way out.

Then you have found your balance, no? Monstergirls are more popular because the majority of us are heterosexual guys. Generally, what the minority e.g. women want from my setting isn't really my concern, as it doesn't really appeal to me either. I wouldn't make the setting about the poon either, I'd make it about fantasy cultural politics and (shockingly) monstergirls being cute, just like a lion might seem cute to some people knowing that full well that it's a predatory animal.
This is why I'd like to see less of these discussions really, and more small worldbuilding.

>the Demons Lords plan to fix the problem
That she has failed at.
>and cloning.
Which isn't a thing

I like to think Futa is considered the blackest of Black Magic’s.

>Fuck's sake, man, it doesn't take some insane creativity here.
But why? Why the hell are monster boys and girls incompatible with each other?

>it invalidates the primary focus of the setting
So do uncorrupted monstergirls

Yeah. Because some stupid hikkomori is cockblocking her and the entire world.

>It's just such a shit idea.
That's just like your opinion man.

>I have a dick so nobody can like what I don't like.

>futa Monsters
Nope, they invalidate the setting just the same as monsterboys would.

>thread police
local user embarrasses himself trying to police a thread with 5 people in the chillest board of all

Man, I started running my first monster girl game 4 years ago and it lasted the entire year, three people chose to play girls (one of the players is a lesbian too so monster boys are icky to her, natch). I found my balance. I preach my balance. The fact that some anons are so buttblasted that they can't HANDLE someone running things differently than them, and wanting to talk about it, is frankly very pathetic. They make waves and talk about "BAIT" when the only one biting the hook is them, to complain about bait. It's an interesting discussion.

Why can't monster girls bear human children?
Why can't monster girls control their urges to fuck and never raise a hand against their husband? Because the Demon Lord decided it that way when she scratched reality, man. If you got such a problem with it, then DON'T DO IT IN YOUR MONSTER GIRL GAMES (WHICH YOU DON'T RUN OR PLAY IN), God DAMN.

I dunno, the advent of corruption caused some fuckery with reproductive systems.
If you want a deeper explanation it was part of an attempt to make Monster/human breeding possible as a way to get the two sides closer, ended up rendering Monsters unable to breed with anything except humans because the DL overdid it.

>the majority of us have dicks so it is fair to assume that that's what's going to be most popular here

>some stupid hikkomori
Also not a thing. Quit shilling this retarded idea.

Well... assuming a Futa is shooting blanks, she’d just be giving off more demonic energy, no spirit energy, and would be useless for procreation.

>chillest board of all
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ah, but see, here's the thing: It might well do.
But I never bought it up until this point. And you don't need to tell me it invalidates it, you just help me worldbuild around it and live in my own broken setting, because my desire for dickings doesn't effect the ideas I have for the chief export of Miscea now, does it?
That's my entire point my dude, it might invalidate the setting but if everyone takes up a "don't ask, don't tell", it's never ever going to be relevant.

Only embarrassment here is the (You) baiter shouting in all caps that monsterboys are good in a thread discussing monstergirls and that is probably ignoring how having both is any other generic fantasy universe he could be using.

I’ll stop shilling when it stops being fun.