Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Hope you guys not using Intel cpu in trading and Mining

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16055851
fool.com/investing/2017/12/19/intels-ceo-just-sold-a-lot-of-stock.aspx
cnbc.com/2018/01/03/amd-shares-surge-on-report-of-an-intel-chip-security-flaw.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-03/amd-soars-after-rival-intel-said-to-reveal-processor-flaw
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/03/fix-critical-intel-chip-flaw-will-slow-millions-computers/
theverge.com/2018/1/3/16844630/intel-processor-security-flaw-bug-kernel-windows-linux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

explain faggot.

>Mining with Cpu

Go back to /pol/

Get that kike flag off my board.

Simple explanation
Huge bug, that can run on javascript on your browser can take over system

go /g/ for more info

the new i7 is a shitshow right now.
that's about the sum of OP's reminder

your 6gpu still need cpu, dont be dumb

>cpu mining

That's not even it. There's a huge security flaw in all Intel CPUs of the past decade. It can be abused through your fucking browser by simply going on an infected website. It can take over your entire system by running code directly on the CPU, can find private keys (including your fucking wallets) directly from there. Running browsers on Virtual machines won't even fucking work, because it can go through that shit too, directly to the CPU.
The fix means a 30% loss of performance. Not fixing it means you're exposed to a massive vulnerability, and you'll probably end up mining for the chinks instead of yourself.

>your 6gpu still need cpu, dont be dumb
what are ASIC miners?

>x86
i'm on a x64 processor, affected too?

>cpu
>mining

are you fucking retard?

what is eth, monero, zcash. and new coin

there's no cpu on a miner faggot? if the cpu is compromised guess what happens to the gpu dumbass?

just intel stuff

fair point.
...fuck

Your x64 CPU has x86 capabilities. So yes.

Is there a patch out? I'll take the performance drop.

SO WAIT SHOULD I INVEST IN AMD NOW???

Not yet, since they're still fixing it and the bug hasn't been disclosed yet, so you can't really be affected, again, yet.
It'll be out before they fully disclose how it can be used. By then, Windows will have the security fix update available, for sure. Windows 10 probably won't even prompt you to install it, and just do it itself.

Intel CEO just sold his bags
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16055851
wait for crash and buy the dip

wrong link
fool.com/investing/2017/12/19/intels-ceo-just-sold-a-lot-of-stock.aspx

your board ?

Veeky Forums has always been a jewish board faggot

stop shilling we don't like kikes here.

you are clearly nu-Veeky Forums

Fucking hell

cnbc.com/2018/01/03/amd-shares-surge-on-report-of-an-intel-chip-security-flaw.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-03/amd-soars-after-rival-intel-said-to-reveal-processor-flaw
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/03/fix-critical-intel-chip-flaw-will-slow-millions-computers/
theverge.com/2018/1/3/16844630/intel-processor-security-flaw-bug-kernel-windows-linux