wired.com/2016/08/whatsapp-privacy-facebook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

coz im gaining so i don't need to complain here

Because no one held these bags for so long since ICO here on biz except for me

cuz we missed the boat
>tfw bought in @ .15$ but then bitcoin crashed and i sold
fuck me and fuck that king of shitcoins

Overpriced. ODN does the same and it has a 20m marketcap instead of 600m

you got me interested in ODN, looks like it could be huge at some point. anything I should know about it other than what it says on the website?

this actually has a 2bn market cap lmao

odn is gonna be the easiest 50x when it hits binance

dont unironically be this retarded
odn is absolute trash product, status on the other hand is not
i hope you didnt fall for the retard-bait comparison chart that odn made

Fuck i remember this. ICO was like weeks after i heard and got into crypto. It was shilled even on blockfolio.

Even if its arguably inferior the fact that one has a billion marketcap and the other 20 million one makes so much difference its really stupid not to invest in ODN.
Invest in both if you want, but you know that nice 20x wont come from Status, it will come from ODN

If this hit 2B market cap means anything, Obsidian (ODN) will follow soon, as it's a direct competitor to this coin and only capped at 15M (1% of Status)

5USD, EOY... there. I said it. Feels soooo good. Rubbing my big ol' bags as I type this.

Dude this fuckcoin has 0 marketing? It will bite the dust when nobody knows your shitcoin exists

Marketing hasn’t even fucking started faggot.

Nothing has started lmao they fixed the website 5 or 6 times and its still shitty. This team truly sucks ass

Yeah, it's still in development. No marketing yet, absolutely, but it's glowing with potential. Marketing starting in the next days/weeks. Join the discord to keep up: AYeJ2M

They are just coping stratis. How is it any better than that? The messenger would have worked fine on stratis

I even took a loan to buy odn masternode, hope it goes well

you are an absolute imbecile

you will not say that when i drive lambo after few months :)

ODN - privacy platform, with debut messenger app already in early access.

BECAUSE THE LOGO LOOKS LIKE A TAMPON AMIRIITE? LOLOL

I FUCKING FOMO'ED INTO BUYING 65 ODN.

AH MAN, why did I throw that money away? well, fuck it, I'll just hold that ODN for 2018...

Yes. Yes I will. Again and again and again. Enjoy drowning in unpayable debt you fucking moron. I hope that at least you are truly a poorfag (which I assume that you obviously are, hence your tremendous poorfag move), because then at the very least you will have nothing the banks can take away from you when they come a-knocking. You stupid cunt... why would you fucking go in debt to speculate on money you don't have?! Oh man... what a fool. Enjoy biting dust for the rest of your life poorfag!

once biz start talking about it thats when I will start selling.
So so far only 1 thread every now and then.
Once I see 5 of this thread, I'm out

Lol for those that dont know odn is an extension of some german devs project called visual crypt. There is no.platform or timeline for completion. The ceo has like 5 projects he works on and odn is a loosely knit discord community, not an actual fully staffed team. Dont fall for that crap

What are the CEO's projects?

Why do you think it has no potential?

honestly

who here would even use this?
I feel as if a messenger doesn't need to be tied in with a crypto
whatsapp is already 100% secure... so what exactly is the benefit?

Ah good old ODN. Seemed so promising when I bought in the ICO in August. Things were going great until September, then the fuckery happened. Missed deadlines for burning coins, no blockexplorer functionality for over 45 days..

They had to hire a community member to build the blockexplorer (I forget his name now) because apparently none of the 3-4 devs they had knew how to build one.

That was almost my last straw until December came, with the rebranding or whatever. In a months time they managed to make the website look amateur and all of the marketing they accomplished was zilch.

I sold everything I had a week after that. They promised to get a shared space for the team to work and that never happened. Well its basically the main dev, the blockexplorer creator, a couple of discord managers, and no marketing team running the show. they go at their own pace and its more of a side gig than an actual company.

Oh and they completely lied about ODN being a privacy platform too.

Odn doesn’t require you to use your personal info to use it.

wired.com/2016/08/whatsapp-privacy-facebook/

>whatsapp is already 100% secure
>logs with google and phone number
>id is attached to phone number
>100% secure

No one wants this worthless tiny cocklet coin, big dick Chads are buying Stellar