Skycoin in normie press

Well I guess this is just a pump and dump.
Please do not buy any.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-top-5-crypto-projects-to-watch-in-2018_us_5a4c6a77e4b06cd2bd03e359

Other urls found in this thread:

singularityhub.com/2017/12/30/the-technologies-well-have-our-eyes-on-in-2018/#sm.00014m6aai16ebebjqd470mocvt6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks user just sold 100k
don't wanna make it

thank you huffpost you truly are my greatest ally

that guy is a "digital marketer." thats not a real job. hes probably homeless. pathetic.

I have 10 SKY but I'm still a bit unsure if this is a scam or not. I mean, it's like in some kind of a quantum state where it both is a scam and the most influential crypto project of all time

You should not just assume that because you are still at the bottom of the pyramid my friend. Thinks will get better for you and eventually you will be able to make it in 2018.

its not a scam, I'd advice you to watch some interviews with Synth by ''Coin interview''

This will be antshares all over again.
Chinese groups are already going crazy right now and the common biztard will miss out as usual. Glad I bought my bag months ago.

>huffingtonpost shilling the most redpilled coin

its already at $50, how much higher is it realisitically gonna even go?

I did, and thanks for the assurance. Their github could look better (Go with only 1 major contributor) and I guess that's my only major suspicion with the project. Oh, and of course the uncertainty about whether it will work with mass adoption, it's not really peer reviewed rather than made by non-academic albeit evidently smart individuals.

But everything else looks top-notch, and they seem to have a real chance of pulling off all those crazy things they're promising. Guess I gotta investigate deeper and put in more if it all goes well.

Don't think they have a chance of competing against Stellar in the currency department, but luckily that's just one part of their plans

Bought this at 9 and sold at 25, no regrets

got 37 skybois

will i make it

now THIS is a pump and dump:

discord dot gg/THuWw9

I predict at least 300 USD by Q3

Still salty you did not get any discounts?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

100 sky reporting in - we will make it

Is that from that somali pirate norwegian film?

Fuck you I still need to by more...
Fucking shitopia taking for ever with my deposit

Might still have some time to do so. Looking at the chart it wont brake out for a few more days before reaching a new all time high.

Solar bankers are also using skycoin for their block chain.

you're being very conservative in your prediction, the shitcoin boom is just starting. Shitcoins give an opportunity for every pleb to invest easily, and there's already a ton of retards who got rich from crypto bragging about it to their retard friends. The normies are quickly pouring into this, it wouldn't surprise me if this surpassed the dotcom bubble easily, which is another 14x from here. Every alt is gonna moon to the point where dollar values don't make sense anymore, and I'd guess skycoin's gonna moon relatively more than the rest of them.

Maybe his predictions are conservative but I prefer this over being overly optimistic
Skycoin is still my most comfy hold rn

On of the best coins around with a new consesus algorithm obelisk no wastage of electricity.

>no wastage of electricity
also mining isn't solving dumbass problems but rather providing a service

Huffington post is going pretty hard on the shilling man singularityhub.com/2017/12/30/the-technologies-well-have-our-eyes-on-in-2018/#sm.00014m6aai16ebebjqd470mocvt6k

The ONLY coin designed to survive an apocalypse and one of the few backed by an asset (bandwidth). Basically if you're storing wealth in any other coin you're just retarded.

t. paid skycoin shill

Still cannot believe how people don't see that 2018 will be the year of commodity backed cryptos

yes yes very nice keep shilling ty

Anyone thinking about buying a skyminer unit?

Building over buying

True.

How the do I buy this without using Cryptopia? Seriously fuck that exchange.

There is that chinese crap one that is even worse and the OTC that has been down for weeks. Cryptopia werks man, now you can withdraw sky with 0 fees