mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-US/The-Living-Saint-Detachment-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR BEEP BOOPING

Old Thread

Nth for tyranjds are the objective biggest threat to the galaxy

Nth for post the armiger rules if they exist.

Have the chibi knight's rules come out yet?

Another fine day in Age of the Emperor, eh lads?

Never knew how hard it was to get a combi-plasma for chaos terminators. What's worse, my store is autistic about WYSIWYG.

just convert it

Tau women prefer human men(rogue traders)

Are there any 40k/AoS boxes that I can get a bunch of bone bits pics like pic related? I'm working on a project.

Look at what Mother Russia sent me.

Really really happy with that one. The main body is top fucking notch, and the melta is very good as well. The claw is made from a greyer, different resin, but it's still very good quality.

The limited chaplain is top fucking notch as well.

Fuck me I'm happy.

Sorry about the big ass picture, I just want to make sure everyone can check the details if they want to see what it looks like. A bit of flash here and there but not a single significant mold slip.

This makes me miss old lore.

Knowing modern GW we'll soon learn Tyranids are some minor race that's going extinct from another galaxy that CHAOS™ took over so the company can continue their 8 year wankfest of a singular faction.

Is two Enginseers too much for 1500 points?

I second this

N O N

P L A Y E R

C H A R A C T E R

What model even is that?

>is ~80 points too much for 1500

what

>"miss old lore"
>Tau are the good guys, Nids and Necrons are the meme armies who are better tha you

Nah

Is that Cheap n' fast, is so the quality is surprisingly good

didn't some lore already hint that they're running from something?

I know exactly what you mean user. It is really annoying how not a single CSM kit has a combi-plasma in it.
You can still get some weapon kits either from Kromlech or Forge World depending on your budget and preference.

cut some paper clips up, and put greenstuff around them.

itll be fiddly horrible work though. or just buy some skellies.

WTF is this?

games-workshop.com/en-US/The-Living-Saint-Detachment-2018

ghouls

I bought some of this primer. But my airbrush is taking a long time to arrive. Can I apply it with a brush?

looks like a Leviathan Dread and the Chaplain you had to complete a store card to buy

Leviathan Dreadnought and Limited Chaplain, the one you can only get at a store opening and even then you need to spend a ludicrous amount of money.

Yep. That's my 2nd order from them. This one is probably the best, although the mk5 assault squad probably suffers from being an older kit even from FW. I also ordered a limited web captain, it was pretty much perfect as well.

Pretty happy with the slavs for now.

and other lore hinted that there is no warp beyond the galaxy because the tyranids ate every living thing

and other lore hinted that they are a creation of the old ones who are meant to eat all living things, catalog their genetic code, reset the galaxy and the old ones can then cherrypick the races they want to bring back

and other lore suggests that they're just like any other organism with a survival instinct and they can be defeated like any other

and other lore suggests that chaos and imp might have a temporary alliance to combat the threat of nids since the chaos gods don't want to lose their only source of nutrition and thus die out

yea

Old news

I think I'm slowly being consumed by autism and am willing to buy an army. However I need to be redpilled on painting.

1. If you buy a pre-painted army, can you hire a neckbeard to re-paint it in different color (I'm not interested in painting) and if so can you remove the paint safely to add a new color

2. Are the eldar supposed to always follow a craftworld-specific army composition and color scheme, I like the blue, yellow and white look but I would like to replace the yellow with gold and use optimal units (but I don't want to go full headcanon)

its a bundle of models, what did you think it was

Which skellies? Most of their parts come attached to other things. I just need a bunch of single bone pieces like in the ghoul box. I would just buy those bits but I wanted a bit more variation.

>However I need to be redpilled on painting.
fuck off and die

Not recommend it, Vallejo primer on brush bubbling like crazy.

It's a SoB popularity test.
If people buy the deal then they release plastic sister kits, if not they scrap the faction.

post THICK paint

Of course, that's what made it famous in the first place. Shake it well, thin it down a tint bit on your wet palette and you're good. I recommend waiting a few hours before applying the 2nd coat by brush.

And when you apply it by airbursh, you're better off waiting 24 hours to let it cure completely. It takes longer to cire than by brush, but when it's done it's basically unremovable by hand, which is nice.

Hand= faster to cure, need to apply a 2nd coat but rubs off easier
Airbrush= much longer to cure, but one coat and very solid when done

DESU 1 tech priest per tank is just about right.

goddamn the lore is just a fucking mess at this point.

If you don't care about painting and working on models then just play video games. The game itself isn't even that good and there are plenty of video games with 40k visuals already.

>People need to a buy a metric shit ton of old models before we release the new models

How many dunecrawlers is too many and how many of each variant if any?

>eldar
>unfluffy army
>optimal units
>wont even paint it himself

fuck off

The deal that is more expensive han buying thing separately?
With models that do not make a functional army?

I’d be impress if someone buy it

i'd still give it around 6 hours at least when brushing it since it can flake off sometimes.

>invest tens of thousands of quids/dollarydoos into making plastic sister moulds and kits
>only couple dozen neckbeards buy them
At least with this test they will know if it worth it to invest into the whole thing or not.

Nah, I'm still a fervent believer that if plastic sisters happened, they'd sell like crazy. Just for the "novelty" alone they'd sell well, ignoring all the fans, neckbeards, etc.

It always was. That was one of the points though. The codices and the BRB are your source material on the world, but they may contradict each other, as to give each faction a victory condition/goal/threat. Can't have that anymore though, Chaos will eat everything and everyone else has already lost, lol.
Also, stuff like "Tyranids flee from something" are just the thoughts of some Inquisitor (Or was it a Magos?) about why the Tyranids are coming. Thanks to BL we now know exactly that the Pharos device made them notice the galaxy and Astronomicon draws them in, like moths to a lamp. I would've preferred speculations, not a clear-cut answer.

Better than

>a dozen factions and only two have any relevance
>chaos is the meme army and is better than you and never loses
>MUH BLACK CRUSADES WERE INTENTIONAL

Painting models is the equivalent of coloring books for downs syndrome kids. There is no creativity or innovation whatsoever, just choosing colors and concentrating. It doesn't make any sense to enjoy it and I will never understand it.

>>only couple dozen neckbeards buy them
>At least with this test they will know if it worth it to invest into the whole thing or not.
It's not a test. This is a deal so they can clear out the old surplus stock.

Also if making a new death guard army was worth it, so too will it be with sisters. Death Guard weren't the most popular of the cult legions. Probably the third most popular after WE/TS. And look at what DG got.

Honestly the testing the waters theory holds little ground.
Specially since GW has done this bundles before. For example Gathering Storm had one too

It heavily depends on what you want to run.

>t. that guy

just go play video games

Then go play video games. The models come pre-painted, you don't have to subject yourself to down syndrome people.

You mad, NPCfag?

And I highly doubt they will sell at all. Anyone that really cares for their waifus of battle already has an army and won't buy more of the same shit.

Then I think 40k is not for you.
Maybe video games or historical games that just play with cardboard counters could be better for you

Is an infantry guard army which charges up the board viable?

>Exalted Sorcerer can exchange his Force Stave for a pair of Powerswords, giving him +1A

But why?

yeah i am

wanna fight about it

>Take plasma pistol
>Glue to combibolter
>Done

BL was a mistake especially the hh shit. they've just revealed too much at this point within their "canon"

Yeah, ambiguity in the lore is slowly being lost. One of the reasons I like Tau is because they still hold something of it through sheer skubbery. Meanwhile ADB and Goulding and their "Chaos already won" bollocks can fuck off.

This has to be bait

Does anyone have that picture that shows how to make fusion pistols from the Harlequin kit?

Marines of any flavour are infinitely more popular than anything non-marine, no matter what anyone says.

Is there any sustenance to the belief that World Eaters and Emperor's Children will get their own codexes? Their models are starting to look a little bit vintage.

t. downer

Because we are achieving peak anime, user.

Why would you type at that point? Why not just a direct brain to computer link?

>ignoring how third parties can’t keep up with the demand for not! SoB
I doubt they’ll get Eldar or marine levels of wank and popularity, but the market is there and it is big enough to support multiple third parties product line

>chaos already won
how?

ANYONE HELP MEEEEE

Beep Boop

Cawl is here

Maybe Krieg could work but otherwise there isn't really any point. Guardsmen are shit in CC. You could run an all scion list though.

You clearly underestimate amount of skill reqired and amount of control painter has over how the model can look.

It is also illustrated by your assumption you can "change" a single color on a paintjob.
Its not that simple.

Anyone who thinks SoB are anything other than marines-with-tits are seriously kidding themselves.

I'm thinking of replacing the repentia in my inquisition force with these girls but I have a couple questions. Are they worth it? I see bananas being fielded a lot but never these sisters. Also would it make sense for the SoS to be on friendly terms with the inquisition?

There really isn't. At least for another year or two. If they were to get their own book then GW would leave clues like holding off CSM book or not including them into the general CSM codex. Plus GW just doesn't give that much of a shit about CSM in general considering just how much finecast kits there are for the army excluding DG/TS.

I'd say 1 per 1000 points is the right ratio to not enrage your opponent by deleting everything.
Neutron laser to Icarus array is about a 3:1 ratio, or maybe 2:1 depending on your opponent bringing lots of fliers and skimmers like maybe dark eldar or something. Still always more neutrons though.

Space marines look like crap. Their armor is straight from the 80s. Primaris marines was just an attempt to introduce a modern variant, that's why the lore made no sense. Autists were oblivious to this and just whined about the lore. Prove me wrong.

So this is the Dark Mechanicus the magos was cursing about...

>warp time behind you
Pssssh nothin personal, kid.

>I.... have failed...

>I see bananas being fielded a lot but never these sisters

Because they sucks dick that's why.

>2018
>this meme
What next every power armoured model is a marine?

It's one of those things that could very plausibly happen, however there's nothing whatsoever indicating that it will happen any time soon and the fact that both of them were covered by the CSM codex suggests that it isn't planned in the near future.

I was mostly thinking of close range ranged combat like shotguns and sheid. Sentinels and some chimeras can fit the theme too...

That's pretty hot user.

Are they worse than repentia? I'm not trying to cherrypick the best melee unit out there but I would like my girls with swords to perform a little bit better.

Can the two of them fix ~4 tanks enough for them to be worth it, is what I mean.

Not even a Heretek deserves such a fate

they're barely covered by the codex

Basically, the webway under the imperial palace broke and even though the Emperor could close it off muh OC supermegaultradaemon who doesn't afraid of anything will kill him together with Abaddon. And there is nothing anyone could do about it.

There were a number of swordsmen in TS lore like Hathor Maat and Sanakht so GW giving rules for people to make their own dudes inspired by those characters is pretty cool.

unless there's actually new model releases there's really not anything else to do in a codex

To be fair GW would never try to hint anything in the codex.