mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Wolfspear
warhammer-community.com/2018/02/20/exclusive-video-game-announcement-mechanicus/
youtube.com/watch?v=aH3eTbmNmWk
youtu.be/LE1wSSZ-iFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for no primaris on fenris

Second for Blood Drinkers

EVERYTHIN' IN DIS THRED BELONGS TO DA ORKS!

"The Space Wolves don't have any Primaris marines!"
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Wolfspear

>40k choir music must sound great edition
I find that funny because my friends OC chapter are all trained choir singers, it's a recruitment requirement, and the entire 10th company tours the imperium having concerts singing the glory of the emperor.

How much plastic crack have you consumed on January?

Bought Betrayal at Calth, and a ton of FW stuff.

Please send help.

warhammer-community.com/2018/02/20/exclusive-video-game-announcement-mechanicus/

>40k choir music must sound great edition
We had a Rogue Trader game where we specialized in intelligence and cultural products. It involved selling lots of imperial rock dataslates to isolated worlds.

It's going to be shit.

*blocks your path*

Wow user, that sounds pretty gay

No they are Imperial Fists successors not Dark Angels.

None actually, I'm waiting to buy anything new until I can widdle down my backlog a bit.

Actually YOU sound pretty gay

I like this. Iz nice. What color scheme?

>stealing the dreads shtick

01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110100

>Hating on someone elses dudes
Not cool

>ANGRY beeps and boops

RP somewhere else faggot

Mostly purple, with black and gold trim, although the Helmet is completely black. The rest of the chapter doesn't really have much to do with choir it was just an insane thing he added because of an off hand remark.

no u

01101110 01101111

I’m just getting started in this hobby and was wondering where you guys buy your miniatures? These things are crazy expensive, especially at my local game store. Would miniature market be a good place? eBay? Tell me what you got

Looks neat, hope it’ll be good

Considering I've wanted an xcom 40k game for years, even if it's mediocre I will still play it and likely get some fun out of it.

My friends OC chapter are successors of the lost 2nd legion. Their primarch is Sonic the Hedgehog. I wish I was ducking joking.

Your friend sounds fun. Wish I knew him.

Why can't Zoanthropes blow up tanks with their minds?

Ebay or my local store, 40k is a fairly expensive hobby.

my favourite Kerry King solo

Are you in the EU?

>friend
Are you working at a retard farm?

00111100 00110011

bumperino because of tragic thread death by old age, which Chadstodes are immune to btw.

The real fun part is that the marines all sing in a baritone voice while the dreads all sing in an Alto.

Yes.

>males
>singing in female ranges

you've triggered my autism

It is a thing. Look up countertenors.

Runs you over with 2000pts worth of actually usefull units.

Primaris are said to be more resistant to mutation, but thanks to the BA codex they are clearly not totally immune. Im not an expert on how the canis helix works, especially in terms of how it affected marines recruited on Terra during the Great Crusade, but IMO Primaris geneseed will probably either allow them to recruit from a greater number of worlds or just delay the inevitable for those not given the primer. If the BA codex is anything to go by, the legion curses (when they do eventually manifest) might be even more potent in the Primaris than in the manlets, so it could lead to them fully becoming wolves instead of just pseudo-werewolves.

I know, it was a meme. Also since it seems we have musicfags in the thread, what do you think of a renegade knight house based on the movements of the requiem? They were going to be piloted by angry ass machine spirits who basically entombed the pilots.

I'd dig it, but avoid naming any "Dies Irae".

Actually a fight with a Mega bolter+blastgun or turbo laser destructor could be pretty fun, the bolter destroys whole swathes of chaff a turn while the blastgun deletes any model fullsale.

You’d have to play past T5 but it would be a fun game, my money’s on the Titan though. He just has trouble with hordes, of Titans had a damage overflow rule they’d be very tough

>2000pts

Yea, I saw that one was already taken. Names are probably gonna be Dies Illa, Lacrymosa, and Lux

What did GW mean by this?

It's a tier list

omg BLUD REHVENS! xD

>black templars
>above crimson fists
Shit list.

bolt rifles just look so good. I like the scopeless versions from the DI kit more though

Asking again are there smaller power packs for piecess of armor or things like power fists.

>having taste this bad
damn user, why don't you just start a stormcast army instead

Mother Russia.

WE'RE BEING REPLACED!

I've been buying bits and converting. Slowed down the work flow but the projects are fun.

I'd like to think somebody bought a bucket of green army men, put one in a squad of Cadian shock troops, and nobody ever knew...

>1500pts for 35w T9 3+/4++

It'll get blown up in two turns.

2k points with chapter approved

That feel when Tyranids get their psychically-generated invulnerable saves VS a Culexus Assassin.

Don't you have to go cry about not having a codex?

I don't get how people act like this is false. The chaos matine range is getting replaced, and in lore primaris are doing the same. Like the moment they find a use on board and they never fix tacts they're just going to replace them.

Also space marines really need 2 wounds base. Model that cost thrice as much should live twice as long

I dig it. You I'd also recommend "Redemist", "fons pietatis", or "diem rationis" among other names.

Does anyone know where I can find conversion bits for female heads with long hair. I was going to use pic related until I found out the head was attached to the body and not a separate bit.

Nah, not really. Least I'm not just a footnote in a codex.

Awesome suggestions, I'll probably use them when the knightlets get released.

They're probably really only good at killing other titans now and medium sized units. Blast template removal messed with their fire saturation

new mechanicus video game, seems to be AdMech Xcom.

tabletop rules are an abstraction which doesn't always line up with the background

no point getting upset about that kind of stuff

I'm having trouble picking a chaos god. Which one is better: Khorne or Slaanesh?

>dont buy from local store because fuck em I need to save 15 precent.
>oh shit my local store shut down, now I have no where to use the thousands of dollars of models I bought.

Its a future you chose.

PICK NURGLE

>Surprise upon release : turn out it is about space marines after all
Just like Space Marine Heroes

Yeah I think the titan could take about 1/3 of what you have posted there, which is far closer to 2k points then the 5K plus that you posted.

Run a Khorne/Slaanesh warband, just two sides having a friendly competition on who can kill more.

>The only faction for whom morale is a complete non-issue, since Commissars took the nerf bat to end all nerf bats.

>A way to debuff enemy psykers just by taking units you would normally take anyways.

>Genestealers. Just, Genestealers.

>Almost all your guns are Assault.

>Several solidly useful stratagems, and psychic powers.

>Able to assault out of deep strike.

>Still more transports than AdMech.

nids have suffered for the last couple of editions, they're allowed to be good now.

Boxhound is besthound

Two start collecting boxes for AoS, a small box of bananas and citadel skulls

youtube.com/watch?v=aH3eTbmNmWk

10,000 years of gothic culture must lead to some glorious music

reposting because last thread died
Any anons got some tips for converting the sternguard heavy flamer backpack to work with the normal tac. marine flamer? muh backpacks

My local store. Only go for ebay when I need some bits.

I was sensible, only bought the nurgle snail guy, and fully painted it. Still have an absolutly gargantuan backlog.

morale is kinda a non-issue for orks if you have enough of them.

Use solder for all of your wire needs. It's the best thing for any kind of cabling/tentacle/wire/whip whatever. Just drill a small hole to hold it and it's fine

that or you can use two combs and greenstuff a hose

Pink horrors, flamers, a burning chariot, an AOS start collecting box (Skellies), more Ork Boyz, Necron Immortals. I think that's it. Most of that was funded by sale of old stuff though

10,000 years in the warp also leads to some glorious music.

youtu.be/LE1wSSZ-iFs

Moral is a mechanic in 8th? I hardly recall anyone rolling for it

Ironically by your pic choice you left something else out:
>able to bullshit alot of biovores to the enemies side and completely fuck with his movement at no real cost to you every single turn, something no other army can do.

Oh and resin Trayzn the infinite

They’re good now, but don’t act like they’re OP. homo angels hard counter them and any good gunline army that puts down chaff with a lot of S4/5 and has some good long range in the back cripples them. Admech, marines, some chaos, and eldar really mop them

They’re right under BA for army tier, good against some things but bad if outside their element, which is the case for pretty much every unit

What type of ships do the Custodes use when they go to war? Could they fight a Battle Barge and emerge triumphant?

Most squads just die.

All Custard new stuffs, 2 boxes each. 4 RW bike + Land Speeders + 3 IG SC

SEND HALP

As a Blood Angels player, it triggered my autism that there weren't more references to The Blood or Sanguinius. Both of them are absolutely central to the Blood Angels' beliefs and motivations. Other than that, it was fantastic.

You are going to have to explain what 2 combs help you do to make a greenstuff hose.

>Not having Iron Hands first

I have no experience with that kinda thing, so I'll avoid, but thanks for the heads up.
Have you got any links for that kind of thing user? I've got enough greenstuff, but I'm far from the best at it.