Cha-20

Xeno Goku’s outfit is pretty good.

ANALYZING...
IDENTIFIED: SON GOKU (XENO)
EXECUTING SON GOKU PARAMETER
RUNNING: root/kill_goku.exe
2B 5B J.5A J.5B J.5C C+D J.5A J.5B JC J.5A J.5B J.236A B+C 236B 214A+B
SON GOKU STATUS: DUNKED

Caines stat sheet with "and you become my friend" after every instance of "You lose"

Str: Plot
Dex: Plot
Con: Plot
Wis: Low
Int: Low
Cha: Fairly high

Does he even use the Power Pole anymore?

Str: Yes
Dex: Yes
Con: Yes
Int: 8
Wis: No
Cha: 18

>running .exe as root

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

Nope. It's all kamehamehas and super saiyan transformations now.

This makes me sad.

If one day they'll time skip and have Whis have trained him in some badass staff fighting skills, and only have him bust out the power pole on a single main antagonist and never use it again, I'd still be happy that they brought it back.

All of his stats start at His Opponents-1 initially and adjust at a rate of 1 per episode to Opponent+1.

I think it and the Nimbus came back like once in super.

You're a beaten spouse, willing to go crawling back no matter what they do to you.

Fingers crossed, but I wouldn't hold my breath. It seems to me like Toriyama's lost interest in the series and is only really continuing because he's more or less obligated to, and a lot of it has just become "The same feats that have done time and again, but BIGGER."

Supposedly he only came back to it because he didn't want peoples' last memories of the franchise to be Dragonball Evolution

But user, We had DBZ abridged

Xeno Goku does

Sun wukong, but for each ability he's not capable off instead add a +10 to all physical and martial arts related stat

Given how Toei was trying another movie but with a virus named Beerus which became the GoD Beerus, he’s likely trying to make sure they don’t fuck things too hard.

But user, his wife is still alive.

How are we supposed to stat him when we have no idea what his deal is? Xeno Goku is from a currently unknown timeline where some events from both Super and GT apparently take place in some form.

/thread

But user, he’s clearly the best dressed.

>implying that Goku isn't the wife.

Chichi is probably the only person in the universes that he's legitimately scared of.

Str: inf
Dex Inf
Con: inf
Wis: -10
Int: 8
Chr: 18

But user, does this imply that ChiChi impregnated him with her semen?

Thank you.

It's the abridged, but I'd imagine it's a pretty accurate description of the actual series.
youtube.com/watch?v=PSIU6S8BxXo
youtube.com/watch?v=wQrNEdsKtXk
youtube.com/watch?v=59bXrmLUqIE

Super has done some uncharacteristically nice stuff for the supporting cast. 17 is a fucking boss, Frieza gets some moments, Vegeta is on his period of no-growth to max-growth, and Goku is almost sidelined into another plot device with legs that exists to keep Goku from rubbing his scrotum all over everything.
I definitely get this. Some of what it looks like he might be doing is tying off story ends, so that people have a harder time fucking with his work, as well as "capping out" the possibilities for raised stakes.
No more advancing the plot, only filling in blanks.