Is this really that shit? Coins I’ve never heard of are mooning to 10x value... wtf

Is this really that shit? Coins I’ve never heard of are mooning to 10x value... wtf

No, but that's not how this market works.

>dev team refuses to do marketing
>gives absolutely zero fucks about the price of the coin
>if you google "whale manipulation" this coin should come up

You need to catch up. You won't make huge gains if you hold on to only the established shit coins.

The coin is dead for several months now until new things start nearing completion on the roadmap.

People who wanted out sold at the mobile wallet pump, rest are just sticking it out for the long haul.
I don't think arks a terrible coin necessarily but it's definitely not going anywhere anytime soon

>think ark is a good long term investment with 9% per annum gains
>everything starts mooning
>dump that shit and put money into random shit coin
>it 3x's

Yeah, ark's a meme. I read the thing about biz_classic refunding transfer costs? what an absolute shit show, glad I left.

Ark will be 300 dollars eoy

Even as an arkie I can see your deluded

>if you google "whale manipulation" this coin should come up
a bajillion results for BTC
1 for LTC
1 for XVG

none for Ark

i tried to warn them father

Ark will moon in 2030

It will be if it gets on Coinbase. And it's one of the 10 most likely coins to do so. Really depends on how many coins they add this year.

The price is being held down by whales. The team recently started to improve their marketing and there are some promising updates coming up. I reckon this will hit 12-15$ by February.

Wait for it to bleedout again like it did back 6 months ago or so and snap up a bargain later this year. If you look at a lot of coins that's what happens to the reliable ones. After the big ATH sell off, the scragglers on hoping for a moon mission fall one by one as time passes and nothing changes.

Remember, trump was right about this coin.

whats the point of holding ark even if it eventually moons?
could have that money on shit that is guaranteed to moon NOW and not "maybe" q4 2018
I would have sold ages ago but I don't have access to my passphrase right now

>whats the point of holding ark even if it eventually moons?

I can potentially retire from the passive income if the price goes high enough

what the fuck makes you think it will be on coinbase?

Is your name pajeet???

>what is the point of having ark if it eventually moons

jesus fuck you are as deluded as that other pajeet

dude I've held ark since summer but even with staking gains I would have made 50 times more being on other coins, you call me deluded while you watch every other shitcoin moon while ark stays put.
the correct move would have been selling the november moon and hop on other goins, maybe buy back into ark when the devs start getting something done

totally no whale fuckery going on am i right?

What is it that they say about a bird in the hand?

Ath will be 3times bigger than the past. So, 45. With btc rise to 50, thats 90. 3.5 pump cause of ark vm and ark core 2...300

>45 x 20 ark
Holy shit I'll have almost 1000usd

Ark's on my diversification list. Not throwing a great deal at it, maybe 10% of cpaital when it bleeds out. I would have went 100% all in at 65c back in july or whenever that was if I bothered to put cash in then.

are you from venezuela or colombia or something ?
why do you use a tripcode to boast about your 20 ark all the time?
its fucking nothing

Grandburger from biz discord gave me 20 ark, pic related. For absolutely nothing. Back when it was worth about $14 or so.

Since then I've been indoctrinated into the Ark religion. I mean you read the whitepaper? It's no shitcoin.

Proud Arkie checking in. Don't say we didn't warn you when it hits $50. Enjoy your PnD's pajeets.

I have 4% of my portfolio in ARK for a month or 2 and can say ARK is an above average coin to hold.

i think that was just someone with their dick in their hands