Got $20k to burn on crypto. What shall I do with it

Got $20k to burn on crypto. What shall I do with it.

QSP allin

TRX ,XLM

Looks legit. It's those images of those vault doors that sold it for me.

FUN, SALT

Bitcoin! On coinbase!

Tron and Stellar both look promising, but they both look like they're doing too well at the moment to be worth putting much on them at the moment.

Haha you’re a dick

That depends for long term gains go all in tron wait end of 2018 it will surpass one buck each
You wanna risk it go all in shitcoins or icos
You want safety go 50%eth 50%btc

All in DBC

I'd say 100% ETH to be safe
BTC is too risky this year I think

Actually burn the money and get out of here.

THIS

>safe
>all-in a coin
That's retarded, especially on a coin that has already proved that it has security problems

I'd be a little sad(?) if I lost i all, but not distraught. It's just sitting in my current account doing bugger all.

I don't really have the time to be micromanaging (day to day) my portfolio... but I could do it it meant massive payoff.

Unironically this. Easiest money of your life.

Even ether would be a gamble.

Only bet on the king if you want guaranteed returns.

why?

Jesus Christ you millennials want everything spoon fed to you huh

There's plenty of really good and in-depth shill threads on the go right now, but basically it's the token for an AI development company. It solves the problem of mining calculations being useless by putting them towards AI dev. The company behind it has a track record of successful AI products. It's a Chinese token, currently China is spear heading AI r&d and there's big support for the industry domestically. The Token has also been experiencing some pretty blatant price suppression, see for why this is good. Check out the DBC threads for more info.

XVG is the best buy rn

I'm 54

Interesting, thanks

You need to graduate from YouTube university and no i do not mean find your favorite flavor of shill and copy them.

Dont listen to anyone's opinion. Learn HOW they came up with that opinion and prove it yourself with backtesting.

There is tons of free stuff to use online.