How do you like your vampires? post your favorite

How do you like your vampires? post your favorite.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Abhorash
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D-YIldov4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to think vampires were stupid, but I've been warming up to them lately

powerful
pompous
poetic
penitent

Vampish.

And with only three fingers

Tri-finger is god tier tho.

LIke this guy:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Abhorash

for LoK vampires it's almost normal.

I'm not even talking about a certain (previously) winged ghost vampire running around with his own soul in his hand and beating souls out of people with it.

Though the guy on the far right is actually a werewolf.

>Far right
You mean on the right corner of the pcture, werewolves not swear wolves.

The sexual tension in these books was literally the only reason I read 6 of them. I just wanted her and Morgan to fuck

There's no-one in either of the right corners of that picture.

Perfect predators. Don't have to be Hellsing Alucard power level but each vampire should be a serious threat partly because of their physical powers but also because of the dark temptation and allure.

I really like the Lamia from the old vampire counts book (can't remember which one - it had the nice illustrations), sneaky intrigue and seduction, corrupting rather than brute strength.

>How do you like your vampires?
Other than comfy i don't really have a preference.

Pale. Lustful. Elegant. Sophisticated. Smart.

>Get sucked off
>Find fang marks on your dick after
>Embrace your new life with your vampiric bride

I dig it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D-YIldov4

FUCKIN MAGES

That's a chaos star though.

Vamps can be Moorcock enthusiasts too

sealed inside kaymakli and in a fratricidal bloodfrenzy

I always like setting with multiple vampire types

I too like noname55's work.

Jojo vampire. Because, unlike the VAST majority of fiction, it is 100% the person's choice to become one. No ancient curses, no diseases or parasites, no passing it on through a bite, none of that shit. You wanna become a vampire, put on that fucking Mask on and shed some blood! And best part about Jojo vampires is, it's implied that they are the next step of human evolution. They are Übermensch. Too bad becoming Übermensch involves becoming evil as shit.

Though, idle thought, what would happen if a human or vampire put on a Stone Mask with a Red Stone of Aja in it? Any suggestions?

But she can let you unlive

I'm a sucker for vampires with a dash of Egyptian mythology behind them.

Wasn't his name Norman Bruce Bloom?

It's on the royal vampire armour in DG if you go look at it.

>Not a big Moorcock reader
Explain?

I'm partial to parasitic horrors as vampires myself.

Wasn't she, her mother, and her father raped by Molag Bal?

Patrician taste.
The best vampires are always more or less a parody of humanity or their former human selves.
Being similar and beings or reason but still apart from humanity and predators at their core.

Too bestial

just people with shitty makeup, try again.

8 pointed star is the symbol of Chaos in Moorcock's work, its also used by bikers etc

A summary
>Moorcock's chaos was represented by that 8 arrow star.
>Warhammer tacked on the ring and made it more jagged for their chaos.
>Skyrim took off some of the arrows and brought it back to the simple non-jagged version, but kept the ring, (note it was a minor detail rather than a symbol for a huge cosmic force)

Wow, the authority of Veeky Forums is here guys! Look at how alpha his opinion is! Isn't he just swell? I'm so gosh-golly glad he told me how wrong I am!

Boy, continuing that line of thinking would've been a big mistake! But he sure set me straight! Gosh-damn am I happy he's about to tell us all what's right!
I almost made the mistake of thinking taste was subjective! :^)