Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2069: No Mistakes Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1tgdk386hJo2MfsH6o3s3dJSclAccKTWJFded8_MCxTQ/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=n3SIT5xlLxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's only six infinity stones tho, and five of them have been accounted for, right? Surely the flying cape won't turn out to be some immense cosmic force? And I doubt Thor's hammer will turn out to be one either since it was destroyed.

>No Mistakes
. . . just tiddies

Reposting from last thread. Anyone have an idea on how to do a Kindergarten jump? I'm wondering how to do the "it's always monday" thing... Almost thinking a gauntlet makes the most sense, but I dislike those.

Sure. Let's see... It's a fun little game, we've had jumps for less, friendship nuggets are great (as is the Nugget Cave), subterran monsters that can be ground into psychelic sludge/pills are neat, and perks for casual murder in places where that REALLY should not happen seems... interesting.

That's five.

Do you ever steal the main character's thunder?

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU GOHAN

I even have a Noble Phantasm specifically for it.

I'm a Thief of Light, so stealing the spotlight is explicitly one of my abilities, even if I'm not as cool and in no way deserve it.

Ah yes, Gohan, the biggest waste of potential I've ever seen.

>question
I try not to, but it happens from time to time.

Could someone tell me if my math is right?

>Archer Inferno - 1150SP
Tomoe Gozen
>Class- Archer (-200)
STR- C
END- D (-25, Discount)
AGI- C
MANA- B (-150)
LCK- A (-200)
>Class Skills-
Magic Resistance B (-75, Discount)
Mad Enhancement E (-50)
>Personal Skills-
Oni Kind Demon B (Freebie, -50)
Knowledge of Melees B (-200)
Blood Excitation A (-250)
>Noble Phantasm-
Oṃ Ālolik Svāhā, Anti-Unit, B (Freebie, -50)
>Drawback-
Independent Action A (+100)

I want to say "don't, not literally everything has to be a jump" because that's my gut feeling. But I mean, we have a generic childhood jump. So, so much for gut feelings.

I too dislike gauntlets so a simple power loss drawback would suffice in my opinion. That, and don't bother making backgrounds because kindergarteners don't have priests, wizards or whatevers. If you can think of perks, have a few discounted for each tier.

I don't think you can, but-

>it's an actual game

Oh shit I take everything back, I thought you meant like a generic small child jump. Full speed ahead then user, forget I said anything.

Gohan had a hard life.

Oh yes, but as is quickly becoming clear there are immense cosmic forces you can hold in your hands, which are AT LEAST on par with Infinity Stones in the eyes of people mightier than the people with the resources to withstand an Infinity Stone's might.

Case in point: The Eternal Flame doesn't correspond to any of the stones' purviews, and Hela thinks the Space Stone is merely "adequate" compared to it. And Mordo's fucked off with "the staff of the LIVING TRIBUNAL" which is a macguffin hiding it's powerlevel if I've ever heard of one.

And if we're going to talk about disposable immense weapons: Hela's throwing blades can bring down Asgardian ships by clipping them lightly

I wouldn't be surprised if the cape turns out to be hosting some kind of immense cosmic force desu.

Huh, just noticed how Boosted Gear in the DxD Jump doesn't increase magical power. I thought it did in the setting though? I'm probably just misremembering.

Today I learned monster hunter world is modeled off of australia. Literally. Not a joke.

Well, that would explain certain aspects of the game.

I always suspected this. I'm not surprised, really.

Quick question. Did you give Speedwagon the Ripple in your Jumps? I know I did.

>Oh shit I take everything back, I thought you meant like a generic small child jump. Full speed ahead then user, forget I said anything.
No problem, user. Don't think I could actually manage a generic small child jump myself though... It'd have to be something like the generic parenting jump (except the other way around) and I don't really think I'm up to that challenge.

But hilarious lethal videogame kindergarten? That I can do.

Your costs all look right, but you're 100SP over budget -- the total cost for all those is 1250SP, not 1150SP like it says at the top.
You're gonna have to either drop about 100SP, or else convert some CP to SP to make up the difference. There's also nothing giving you that 50SP (meaning you're technically 150SP over budget), but I assumed you had already converted some CP in to pay for that.

Also, this is for a new companion, right? Not a Demiservant? If that's so, then your Independent Action is fine, but I just wanted to make sure.

Did you miss this part?
>These are mainly general summaries of their base capabilities.Any abilities that they have in canon, they also possess here.

I did indeed, thank you for this.

You make a good point, MCU part 1 looks like a good choice for a relatively early jump, but the power level has been rapidly escalating lately.

Might it be wise if this continues to maybe split off a separate MCU Cosmic jump or something to cover the really really high power parts of the setting so we're not faced with a single jump having to represent both galaxy-ranging threats and street-level crime fighting?

here,
Nevermind, I'm wrong about the 50SP. I notice that you typed -25SP for Endurance instead of +25SP, that's what threw me off. So you're fine there.

Everything else I said applies, though, you're still 100SP over budget.

Anyone here read the Darkweaver series? by Mark Robson? It's a great series. Medieval fantasy-esque.

What is, in your opinion, the best time period to jump in the Marvel or/and DC universe?

Late 60s to early 70s is prime Marvel era for a starter hero/villain/jumper to establish themselves.

How goes everyone else is a returnee?

as early as possible, do you don't have to deal with all the fucking bullshit they've had recently.

Also, its not ntr if they aren't dating yet.

How good of an idea is it to companion Mugen?

mid to late 80s through the mid to late 90s

Now that I have finished Kid Icarus, I have started back on EER. It's slow going as work is piling up and I am struggling to work up the motivation to work on it at some points.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgdk386hJo2MfsH6o3s3dJSclAccKTWJFded8_MCxTQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Also, its not ntr if they aren't dating yet.
It always bugs me how some people don't get that.

It's also not ntr if they're divorced, but it is if you're the reason why they divorced.

And it kinda sorta is if you killed the other so they'd be available/

>Also, its not ntr if they aren't dating yet.
Yeah, but most of of the really attractive babes don't start appearing until the seventies due to the comic book code collapsing on itself, so it might be a better time if that's what you're the most interested in.
No, that's being a yandere.

...What did I do?

I meant to reply to Phoneposting sucks.

Well the good news is 1. these cosmic juggling shenanigans seem to have had absolutely no relevance with regards to any global threats whatsoever during the part 1 timeline, so I think the part 1/part 2 setup actually works quite well in a meta sense. Because by some stroke of good fortune Ego's universal assimilation gambit, Rita Repul-I mean Hela breaking out of the moo-I mean Odin's prison and Kaecilius successfullly giving Dormammu a peephole all only happen long, long after the right people to stop them are able to.

And 2. by and large, there's both a lot of tell-not-show going on, AND most of these cosmic forces seem to be legitimitely downplayed in a lot of cases or have embarrassing weaknesses. Like, Ego was put to sleep by a HUMAN scale telepath. We all know about the Dormammu bargain scene, and he can't even get it if you kill his sockpuppets ahead of schedule-and you have a good few years' head start. The Vision, a guy empowered by an Infinity Stone, can be inconvenienced by ELECTRICITY. Hela actually stands out in that her own movie makes her out to be a nigh-unstoppable force of nature that only a gigantic planetbuster can overwhelm-and so far, the only other things confirmed for planetbusting on a whim are Infinity Stone wielders.

So at most I think adding a note like "despite the increasingly lighthearted tone of the movies, successive parts are generally more dangerous" is all the jumps really need.

I'm going to say the modern era, for the opposite reasons: Because it's hilariously bad. And hey, a lot of the bullshit is retroactive. Think about that.

Also Conan the Barbarian simultaneously exists in the distant past of Marvel and DC now. Met Wonder Woman on an adventure, mistook her for his childhood girlfriend. I know it sounds bad, and I'm just as surprsied it's actually a pretty fun little adventure-especially by modern Wonder Woman story standards, which can't shut up about how GREAT the New Gods are

How good would a hunter do in hero academia? Just as a general power breakdown hunters are stronger than average humans, durable as fuck, and amazingly acrobatic.

I steal every character's role at the same time.

Yeah, both of those fall into the category of being creepy.

Depends. It's not like they just popped into existence. Most of the known characters would be lacking tons of baggage and ohgodwhydididothat, and the ones that don't 'exist' yet, you can add yourself to their backstory.

It's a 10/10 idea, especially if you take the scenario to become Azathoth and postpone it.

>Shit stats
>Meh NP
>Still cheap
Well, I guess I have another F/GO servant to purchase. When will more scenarios arrive?

>Kid Icarus
Hey, does that perk that makes your insides super-huge give you any kind of ability to swallow or regurgitate stuff? I mean, if you're human sized, it'd be kind of hard for a human to explore that dungeon.

>Jumper uses the ability to serve as a mobile base of operations for their team

With all the talk about claims, will we ever reach the point where we need to fill claim forms and have them approved by the ancient jumpmaker council?

That's a good point. I haven't tought of that, but there's nothing stopping the jumper from flying to Tamerania or something. So yeah, the sixties it is!

Okay, maybe. They're probably not going to hit the tippy-top tiers with just that, you'd need more explosive powers for that, but they'd be damn fine heroes.

It's a terrible idea, you'll be pranked by someone who's basically Sans but amoral and has infinitely infinite space-time shenanigans at their fingertips

On the flip side, they may not have the level of character development you were expecting.

But yeah, the whole 'your friend all along' card cannot be underestimated.

I hope you at least purchased a fragment to be on her league, because if you didn't it's going to be painful

yes to the first, so I assume yes to the second as well

I would say pretty good for street level villains, sucky at high level villains, and awesome vs kaiju. Like a specialized hero for monster fighting.

Piss poor outside their niche but really really good at their job.

Does Hero Academia even have monsters? The most monstrous thing I remember is Noumu and he's more like a Hulk villain than the thing hunters are used to fighting.

Neat. I'm sure that'd be a pretty gross power to see in action.

I dont know. But some animals have powers like the principle so it wouldnt surprise me.

I'm taking Infinite Colour myself and postponing the end jump. It sounds fun to spend my chain trolling people with Mugen while gathering enough power to finish the end scenario.

This is my first servant. It’s not a previous companion.

Archer Inferno - 1000sp
Tomoe Gozen
Class- Archer (-200)
STR- C
END- C->D (+25)
AGI- C
MANA- E->D->C->B (-150)
LCK- E->D->C->B (-150)
Class Skills-
Magic Resistance E->D->C->B (-75, Discount)
Mad Enhancement E (-50)
Personal Skills-
Oni Kind Demon C->B (Freebie, -50)
Knowledge of Melees E->D->C->B (-200)
Blood Excitation E->D->C->B->A (-250)
Noble Phantasm-
Oṃ Ālolik Svāhā, Anti-Unit, C->B (Freebie, -50)
Drawback-
Independent Action A (+100)

I think this is balanced. IDK though. I reduced the Luck to B instead of A. That freed up 50cp. Plus I subtracted the 25 for the downgrade for Endurance.

Plus she’s a QT.

It doesn't really have monsters as any kind of consistent species, but it does have people that could appear as such through the combination of weird quirks and mutations. Some Quirks can make monsters. It seems like animals are also starting to develop Quirks so that could result in "monsters" for a given meaning of the term, though since we've only seen the Principle it's probably way more rare than a human with a Quirk.

>But some animals have powers like the principle so it wouldnt surprise me.
It makes sense for the Principal since Quirks originally came from a pathogen that was originally spread by mice and rats

>tfw All For One is actually a rat piloting a human-sized mech

That's an in-universe theory, there could end up being a twist/reveal later.

Look. You can hold to that "it's a theory it's a theory" bullshit, I'm powergaming Resident Evil NOW.

Jumpers, who's that one person that you went on a Jump specifically to slap some sense into because of how much they deserved it?

Pic related is the major reason why I went to Inquisition. Seriously, this Luddite bitch deserved many a slap and castigation.

Valkyrie Drive jump when?

Due to the issues with the imagery in my jump, I decided to cut down the amount of images in my Peter Pan jump. Does it look better now, or should I cut things down even more?

Also, please let me know if there are any issues with the new Forever Tree Sword item that replaced the Badge of Pan item.

Everyone. I jump solely to slap fictional characters.

I went on a hunt againts bald old men in generic hentai, as well as those who had timestop.

What jump have perk giving conceptual power over cold/ice ?

The lower.power of setting the better. It will probably be 2nd jump in chain after [PROTOTYPE] and I would like jumper alive after that jump.

(REEs about your invalid jump)

Also is timestop a common thing? I only remember one timestop user in hentai and he was a young man

You know, for some reason I've got the urge to Companion Juane over in RWBY just to get him to eat explosives. I figure flying him over terrain should trigger his motion sickness and turn him into a bomber.

>Implying Jumper ever stops slapping
youtube.com/watch?v=n3SIT5xlLxI

> After the jump, as time and space have no hold on the eternal boy, Peter may suddenly stop in out of nowhere to chat for a few minutes and leave you with something new that he found, or even join you for a brief while as a temporary companion.

Can he not? I don't want to deal with the little shit any longer than ten years.

Otherwise, I like the look of the Jump. It's changed quite a bit from when I last saw it

>reading the cyoa thread on /trash/
>randomly see Valeria get mentioned
Whew, I was worried there for a second. Totally forgot that it's the name of some WoW character.

Does anyone know of some good stealth or assassination perks?

It's pretty common fantasy name, really. Probably because it just rolls off the tongue.

I suspect you will have a hard time finding any low level setting that provides conceptual stuff...

Endjump Scenario Mondaiji - First Draft
It looks like you are in it for the end game this time. You have decided that you want to go all the way in this jump. Your task for this one is quite simple, and you may already have made some progress on it. You must defeat all of the Last Trials of Humanity. You must insure mankind’s existence continues. This will be extremely tricky as each Trial is at least as hard to defeat as Azi and will only grow stronger as humanity does.
If you manage the seemingly impossible task of conquering all of the Last Trials then you will have finished your chain and will gain your Spark. Additionally, for overcoming the Final Trials, you are gifted your own Little Garden, as well as the power and knowledge on making your own universes which you will have full control over.

>Vore powers
oh no

There's a very short list of people in Inquisition that don't need to be slapped.

If we could find them, could those stealth perks really have been that good?

Umineko. Just shut up, pick the witch side to become the witch of ice/fire and let Battler and Beatrice handle everything while you're some quirky sidecharacter

I hate it when a post makes sense.

Yes, but they're all unnamed darkspawn. Everyone else needs slapped.

Information erasure EX + Presence Concealment EX = The grail forgets it summoned you.

Why is she so ugly? Real life people are hotter, and I don't want to escape into RL

>conceptual
I swear people throw that word around to argue for more raw power without any real thought of what the fucking word means.

Eh, Dorian, Bull, and Varric are cool.

She's the fantasy equivalent to trailer-park trash is why

Morrigan, Hawke, Varric, and the qt dorf scout are all blameless in Inquisition.

Personally, I like abusing the Stranger power in Creepypasta, because being undetectable to all senses (and camera and such, if you take Image Distortion with it) is pretty much as good as you can get in terms of stealth.

Aside from that... Presence Concealment in Fate? Information Erasure too if you want people to forget you were there, but it's not really needed if your Presence Concealment is high enough level.

Pancosmic Loner = God forgets you exist

Agreed, while I'm sure some people would be into that, I very much don't like Peter Pan.

Captain Hook, on the other hand...

But if you're too quirky you're liable to be diagnosed as one of Beato's unresolved mental issues.

For shits and giggles, you should add in Murderer of the Misty Night. In the incredibly unlikely off-chance that somebody does notice you during that brief moment of downgraded Presence Concealment, you still get to strike first (if it's night, or if luck is on your side in the daytime) because you're a serial killer.

>rich kid manslut and muslim spy are cool
ok

Okay, I can add in the proviso that he won't show up if you don't want him to. I mostly added that part in so that the perk was useful outside of the jump if you didn't take the bonus drawbacks.

You, user, should be chased across the multiverse by a crocodile that ate a clock.

Worm has a power that makes people forget you’re even there.

>Memory Blanking - When active, your power actively blanks you from the memory of everybody around you, including short term recognition. You could walk right up to someone with a knife in broad daylight, and cutting them would leave them wondering how that happened, completely unable to register your presence. This power works only on living beings. Sensors, cameras, and robots will be able to perceive you just fine. Other exotic senses may bypass this as well, although that depends on their nature, but otherwise people are completely incapable of registering your presence and actions. Imp for example walked right into a villain’s office, hammered a board full of nails onto the floor behind his chair, tied a rope to said chair, and he only noticed her when she deactivated her power and calmly let him know that if he did anything funny he was one tug away from leaking like a sieve.

I don't know what you're talking about.

That would make a good reoccuring antagonist for a campy jumper.

>She's the fantasy equivalent to trailer-park trash is why
Whites and Methamphetamine really don't mix very well. Though I suppose the same could be said for any race, we all know who the stereotype applies to

We'll, the Spy is at least open about being a spy and generally doesn't ram the Qun down anyone's throats, so he's at least respectable. Plus I like his war stories and unlike most Qunari he actually seems like a decent person.

And Dorian is so far THE most reasonable Tevinter to date and is just fun to have around, which is a godsend compared to the other mage faggots in the party.

Can Reality Warping trump Conceptual Powers?

What about Conceptual Reality Warping?

>we all know who the stereotype applies to
Gnomes. Especially the ones in Dragonlance. Can you imagine trying to hold a conversation with one who is hopped up on meth?