Why are you guys so mean to each other?

Why are you guys so mean to each other?

because everyone is greedy and greedy people are never nice

go back to facebook you cunt

literally just witnessed 20+ people get scammed on here.

Buy into one of our great hodl communities and get flooded with positive reinforcement aswell as deluded price prediction 24/7.

Basically buy REQ, LINK and FUN.

Friction starts the fire gayboi. This community breeds competition and incentive to make as much money as possible. Left-wingers incoming to halt our glorious ecosystem of rampant capitalism and rocket ship to the moon.

elaborate?

What? I’m only mean to mean people. Normies, for example. There are people who deserve to make it and there are people who don’t.

someone shilled a shit coin really well and a bunch of people fell for it. Considering i was them mid December i feel a little bad

ok thx, I think I know what you're talking about

PFR?

Some anons only learn the hard way. That’s better than not learning at all.

Which one

for fun

its our culture

faggot

Fuck you dummy. I hope you starve to death.

It might be a scam(I actually doubt it is), but I’ve made a shitload of gains so far on pfr lol

protip: it's not pfr

Can't snitch, thats even meanerier

youll probably see the thread floating around this board. Some TA, basic knowledge of how to read charts and stats, and just knowing not to trust someone fucking blindly would go a looooong way for some

skycoin

I'm not mean, but it seems that many people here are hateful and toxic in attitude. It seems it got worse the past few months with the flood of newcomers.

It’s the newfags. They think “oh Veeky Forums, that’s the place where is cool to be all edgy and racist” and they go crazy like an 18 year old who just left their helicopter parents to go to college. Best thing to do is ignore them, they’ll grow out of it