/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/l2DiR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imgur.com/a/l2DiR

Anyone knows the progress on "You're Under(Nether)lord, idiot"?

Fuck Tok

I hope you all are having a wonderful day.
You've done it now boyo

I wouldn't he might have nasty STDs.

Do you kill people with your asshole?

Nasty STDs? Is virginity infectious or what would he give me?

Do you asshole people you kill?

Is it worth torrenting photoshop to make a cyoa?

you asshole! do you kill people?

Didn't say I'm going to start reading right after posting. Just finished reading Raven's description and so far I got
>socially retarded girl desperate for high school acceptance
>risking my life in a world I don't care about OR starting ww3 here OR just teleporting a smart person here
>FREE 300+ years of life with mastery of elemental magic OR making magic real here at the price of teleporting a magical criminal to my world

I'll finish reading but can't say it's my cup of tea

I'll just post a bunch of cyoas

Depends on whether you prefer using Photoshop over the free alternatives (GIMP, FireAlpaca...) or the dedicated software (CYOA Studio, plus a few others IIRC).

Where the fuck is Italics and PaG IV?

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp+ when

Your taste is awful

>your'e
Wat

After Italics finishes talking to Nintendo and Game Freak execs about the current development of PPP+ and who the canon waifu and husbando are going to be.

I subsist entirely off of weapon cyoas

As you can imagine, I'm starving

Divine Strength, martial Prowess (75/100)

Divine Engineer, Creator (25/100)

Artistic [painting], Mass Orator, Divine Memory (0/100)

Basically I become Tony Stark, but not a douche... so a more boring Tony Stark that also paints.

Salazette seems nice.

dicks

Calm down, user. You can't win all of them. Enjoy your trips instead.

I'm writing in Steven Seagal in 2020.

Heavy armor: Battery + capacitor, Riot shield [collapsible], Enviornment shielding, Heavy energy shield, Advanced targeting (21k/50k)

M-24 "Desolator", CQC-12 "Jager" (1k/50k)

With my insanely high defense, automatic grenade launcher, and fucking energy axe/future shield combo, I'm going to...

Klendathu

Because where the hell else am I going to actually get to unleash the full might of my grenade launcher? Besides, even if those dumb bugs manage to drag me into one of their holes, it's not like they can really do much to me, considering my suit has a self-contained environment, and armor so tight Mike Pence's anus is jealous.

Devourer (30/100)

Divine Speed (10/100)

Sixth Sense (0/100)

I'll just speedblizt some noobs

Needs more simple CYOAs.

>tfw Italics hyped you for Magi Bloodlines
>tfw Magi Bloodlines will never be finished.
>tfw you will never marry the Stronkest lolibaba and impregnate her after she spents centuries without a child.
Feels like a Bad End.

>traits
destined: mighty, tricky
Strong as fuck and practically immune to magic and no need for a steak, I've got combat 99% covered if not more.
>mentors
Absolom Cochrane (I just want an alchemist on the team, I initially thought no way on him, but maybe if I get some ingredients I get him to make me an immortality potion or philosopher's stone.)
>buddies
Lana Hughes (Gonna get me some)
Dinah Heriot (.... might just get me some more ;)
Yuki Nakamura (seems cool, plus it's good to have notes on everything, plus I might go for the hat trick and get me even more)
>allies
Elissa Amalkya (good to have influential friend in high places, plus remember that getting me some theme? yeah gonna get me so much xP )
Xiao (powerful friends in low places? check)
Nicky Weiss (magic always good, also I'm just gonna start marking these as potential notches on my belt and/or lipstick case.
>items
Kytherian Trinket (just in case I fuck up and someone dies, I'll have a redo)
>base
The Magic Store
>big bad
Principal Shimerman (Because I like easy)
Stumble upon his liar completely on accident.
Going to save the swim team with the help of the alchemist dude and Nicky with some advice from Xiao.
GPA .. I got other things to worry about I don't give a shit, gonna hit'em fast and hard with my bare hands... unless Xiao has some advice then we do the thing she suggested.

Don't forget the other one.

Be patient you fuck italics will deliver and we will be able to make happy family with lolibaba

Maybe you are right. Though Italics said all Magis are mind of steel from 500 years of fighting. So how happy can one family be if they are willing to Hero shit all the time?

Family heroics are perfect for bonding

>perk of perkiness
>physics are a spook
>fountain of youth
>dat my fetish
>tomboobs
>thots into thoughts

>smother me
>spoiled milk
>the boob culture
>time of the month (can be permanent if that's in any way possible)
>minigiantess bullies
>mutagen spill

does anyone have any art of magical swords? prefferably with decent background rather than just pure concept art

red/blue/white/black preffered

>combat
divine strength -20
martial prowess -5 ( to be used with my divine weapon)
Divine Weapon -10 (some high tech/high caliber automatic gun)
Unflinching Courage -10
>survivability (taking this ability with base points and not the point awarding gift's points)
Divine Resilience -20
Regeneration -30
reincarnation -40
>movement gifts
divine speed -20
>creation gifts
>magic gifts
Healing Hands -20
>mind-related gifts
>utility gifts
godly mind -10
god's eyes -10
gift of tongues -10
Master orator -10 (buying with the last of my base points)
Ascended -35
divine memory -10
apex predator -10
>point-awarding gifts
all of them.. w/e +170

Dwarven cocksmith.

What would be a good way to let the player choose between using boobs size as currency and having increased boobs size as a drawback?

I like waifus

You've come to the right place, then.

Been thinking about making a Dragon Ball CYOA. Five to ten pages or more. Sort of stuck on ways to have the non-saiyan races compete. So far I've got
Saiyans- Super Saiyan/ SS2
Humans- ?
Cyborg Humans- ?
Namekians- Super Namekian
Frost Demon- Enhanced Form
Tuffle- ?
Yardrat- ?
Heraite- Super Heraite

Also thinking about including a sort of "make your own race" option. I feel like there just aren't enough named races.

Too bad they don't feel the same way about you user

Just don't let the reader be one of the 'major players'.

Like, if you cap Saiyan players at ordinary SS1 (or even just oozaru), then humans can compete pretty damn well just by getting SWOLE and using their unique trait of actual fucking creativity.

Seriously, how many non-human races have had more than one technique apiece that isn't just a slightly altered energy blast or tied to their biology? Like, King Kai only taught the Spirit Bomb and Kaioken, while Tien alone had like fifty that he used once and threw away.

Seems like you're just no the type of person that enjoys waifu pickers desu

Can somebody, for the love of god, post a decent CYOA?

>Just don't let the reader be one of the 'major players

But why tho.

Although if I were a human I'd just go raid Gero's lab after the Androids backstab him and try to put hits notes together. 17 turned into a god-machine who fought Jiren better than Frieza and outlasted Gohan just by park ranging. Imagine what he could do if he actually trained.

i said decent, not garbage

I still remember that one time when tien stunlocked cell very fondly

I'm sorry user, it appears you have shit taste. I'm afraid it's incurable...

what genre do you prefer, or are you just shitposting?

For the DBZ crowd there's Demons and Majins.

For Super yeah, Beerus' and Champa's race is the only one I can think of that actually has more than one representative. Even then it's un-named.

There's always Kais/Angels/whatever god-like entities, but you should not let the player be any of those.

>God
Thy summons have been heard

Alright, then don't let the reader *buy* being one of the major players - make it so they have to work their ass off/have a pure heart/research technology to get any full-on shounen powerups.

And the fifty times Krillin could've fucking murdered an arc boss if he landed a Destructo Disk on vital organs.

Could you please use a name from now on when posting?

If you had the choice, what pnp rpg/system would you waifu? What do you think they would be like?

I suppose, but that doesn't really answer the question of what genre of cyoa you'd prefer to see posted.

Usa, stand for election, vote yourself into power for the rest of your life.

I prefer you posted, you sexy user

i am new in this place do you have any suggestions?

Term limits exist, but otherwise it's top notch.

i wanted to ask, what is an imageboard?

Going full mind of steel/hero is bad. You shut down your emotions and go murder on anythint that is a threat. A full family would be a nightmare.

Well, we've got world building Cyoa's (kinda like that boss one I posted, or that RWBY one just below it) we've got short one-offs that mostly are just [pick one or two things you think would be neat-o] we've got Waifu's for fucking days, re-design yourself so you can be inserted into a fantasy setting, long cyoa's medium cyoa's, war cyoa's, comfy cyoa's... point is, if cyoa's were poison we'd all be dead.

Well, I don't know what that means but I'm down. Bring it in for hugs user!

The image you posted that says heil Satan is ironic right? i heard you people are always being ironic. Does that mean all that you wrote is ironic aswell?

Basically it means the site itself is designed to make it easier to post pictures with whatever you're saying so as to encourage such things. It's cause 4-chan started out as a board for animoo, so they wanted people to be able to post character images and such.

It's the kind of internet forum you're using right now.

i see, also what is up with all the anime images? i heard you guys masturbate to anime, is that true? i think anime is scary, the characters have big eyes and look pretty intimidating i can't understand how anyone could possibly find them attractive, aside from that, why does everyone keep posting anime girls? what do they mean?

It can be whatever you want new friend, this is the internet. Everything here is subjective, including interpersonal interactions. But I'm a LaVeyan Satanist if you're asking.

But i don't want to be a Satanist, my girlfriend would be scared and she would most likely leave me, if i stay here will i become a satanist? i am scared

Probably not. I was one long before I came here, though frankly if you're scared your girlfriend will leave you over something like that, you might want to have a good long look at things. See what's really worth what to you.

Yes you will become one but don't worry your girlfriend is already one

Greetings, newfriend.

Veeky Forums's userbase has a significant fraction interested in japanese media. The character designs in manga and anime take some getting used to, but you'll see them a lot! "Anime girl" reaction images can have various meanings depending on the context. In some ways, the reaction images attached to posts are like their own language, which you will probably learn eventually. Other language-like skills you are likely to pick up include common shorthands and anagrams, assorted profanity, and the interpretation of memes.

There is no correlation known between Veeky Forums use and personal religious practice, or any change therein.

I am sorry, when i said my girlfriend i should had said my rapist, she will not leave me, but if i begin acting weird she may give me another beating

can you do this gay RP somewhere else? youre making tok/zbg seem fine

Well that's unfortunate. Have you tried asking nicely for her to stop?

I see, you people are much more civil than the others i have met in the past on this site, thank you for your politeness and information.
Though i must ask, who is that guy named Thoth? and what are all these waifus i keep hearing about? I have to admit the ones Thoth used on his image are pretty cute, are there more images of them?

No, i like it when she beats my meat

I was in a drunken stupor! You can't blame a man for something he does in a drunken stupor!

What who are you? what is going on? why are there more than one people in our private conversation

Yup, plenty of waifu cyoa's to go around. Thoth is a cyoa author, and I'm not normally polite but I'm feeling just the right mix of lazy and bored so it's all good in the general vicinity in which I shelter. Will post Waifu cyoa when I'm done with worm.

If you like it, then you should convert to Satanism so she'll do it more.

fuck off

if you really are new, lurk more

"Thoth" is a name used by a particular author (user that creates CYOAs, like the ones you're seeing), known to have a fascination with the character (or characters) "Saber", from the Fate series (most prominently "Fate/Stay Night". Yes, it is a strange title). There are MANY more images of Saber. "Waifu" is a term, taken from a badly-accented attempt to say "Wife" used to refer to a fictional character that someone finds attractive or is interested in fantasizing about having a relationship with. It can be used as a noun referring to such a character ("Your Waifu" "My Waifu"), a character intended to provoke that response ("Waifu"/"waifus"), or as a verb to indicate the selection of a character for said role ("to waifu")