Snovio

As a poor college fuck I wanna thank Biz for helping me pay off my loans in 2 months - bought in at .05 on Req and 1.97 on XRB thanks to you guys. Snovio was just listed 30 minutes ago on Kuckcoin which means guaranteed 3x, paying that shit back

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1ue5u

KuCoin shares a portion of trading fees with each other if you use their referral system. Let's share the rocket fuel

Used your referal bro.

Lets keep the train going

Ref: E3JheX

Kucoin to $1000 per coin 2018

My man. Use this guys referall and keep the wealth flowing

Why is everyone selling ??

cuz its a shitty coin, shitty idea, and no one thinks this project matters to anyone
garbage idea
get shit on if you invest in this dumpster

Okay. Thanks was gonna buy in early lmao... Where can I tip you eth preferably.

now you're looking for another way to waste your money
stop that

Thanks for the heads up. Time for bed

pls help a poorfag, use my referral

13J55

bought 1k

Help a poor fag out:

1f7dx

Bought at 108 vits and sold at 172 vits
is kucoin dare I say it, /ourexchange/

also use my ref thanks: 1b8we

Already 12x ICO price, I'd watch this dump for a bit before buying in.

1u44h

I needed you when I was shilled bounty when it dropped on kucoin
It's coming back up now so I can sell and break even at least

This is the time to buy some good decisions Veeky Forums.

Okay pay attention, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet:

1b3ya

You didn't even fucking change the copypasta asshole.

Still, baby, it's all about the train

1rbra

Show me how many retards on Veeky Forums actually used your referral.

Probably none, I shill like a motherfucker and have only had 1 here, 1N2K1

Another poor college fuck here
1yb4v

That's because anyone on here probably already has a kucoin account. You need to get someone new. Which won't happen because everyone on here and their mother shills their referral code.

Looking for motivated recruits for my pool. I've got nothing but lazy bums so far. +75 direct referrals and no indirect referrals. Help an user out.

1rMwx