Realistic predictions on when are we going to moon?

Realistic predictions on when are we going to moon?

Never. It's a piece of shit.

unironically this

Strap in boys, its happening tonight

Whatever it means

By the end of the week. Its primed and ready, but has a bit more trading sideways left before we break away into a crazy rally.

Next pump breaks 75 cents and lands at $1.50-2.50.

/thread

Long term: testnet sometime in Q1 and mainnet sometime in Q2/3 I think

If mainnet goes well and companies adopt...expect UNSUSTAINABLE GROWTH for the following year

Or it fizzles and trades sideways then drops if its clear no progress is being made

Doesn't matter. I have a good job that I Don't mind working while I wait for chainlink to make me rich.

>this meme
oh god, why did i become a stinky linky.

Next update from link will be in 2 months explaining why they didnt hire at this time.

Q1 2018

This

I hold LINK but I'm not deluded.

I think late Q2 is when we can start to pump, assuming the main net is up and operational. The fact REQ is implementing fiat payments on their network by Q2 tells me their watching closely the ChainLink deployment.

Double (You)

As soon as I sell it.

They're* fuck.

link moon is cancelled. We all moved over to OCT, OracleChain. It's everything Chainlink should have been but with a lower market cap and a real team. Buy OCT (OracleChain) on BigONE exchange.

the idea was good
too bad its a 2 man team which one is a blockhead russian and theother is a gay faggot
and dont forget the slack moderator that raises a black kid of hes from UK LOL

Dont want to wait 5 years for a finished product.

$1.50 at end of Q1. Go ahead drop your bags.

Oracle chain only works with the EOS blockchain, while Link will work with pretty much any platform.

Way to be completely oblivious to what makes Link such a monster, you tard.

> OracleChink

CHING CHONG DING DONG

tfw you bought chainlink because the logo is Saturn worship

BTFO

LOL retard, the price movement of OCT is about as exciting as the one of LINK. Not buying your bags.

>3 months
>100 million dollars
>no white paper translations

this is stunningly incompetent. How anyone can serious still hold link and not OCT i beyond me.

Well this for starters: