Shill me on DBC once and for all

I've read the white paper, seen the endless moon mission threads, and yet this coin is sideways or falling. What gives? Is this just another shitcoin?

Sitting on some ETH to invest, shill me on DBC once and for all Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rzwXDOJ7Y5s
deepbrain.ai/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_scalability_problem
deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html
chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/09/08/gsr-gobi-join-5m-series-round-ai-start-deepbrain
yicaiglobal.com/news/ai-blockchain-project-deepbrain-secures-usd492-million-its-first-financing-round
twitter.com/cryptolain?lang=en
cnbc.com/2018/01/03/china-is-building-a-giant-2-point-1-billion-ai-research-park.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barely anyone has any money on fucking Bitgrail, that's why.

I finally sent some money there but I really think people just are lazy to make a new account and send a very slow BTC transaction there.

Once it's on binance or something proper it will go up for sure.

I confused Kucoin with Bitgrail.

Fuck XRB though I bought too late.

Yeah I missed that train too. Oh well, some moon missions will be missed.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is what's going to drive the adoption of DBC large scale. XLM I get, they've got central banks involved, but what's going to drive DBC price besides getting into new exchanges?

Fuck off DYOR. Literally SO many damn threads over the past couple days where people explain why DBC is a good coin.

You insufferable limp wristed faggots need constant assurances from Veeky Forums to make a decision. the decision is YOURS. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND BUY OR DONT BUY FAGGOT.

Kucoin ref 1bchd

ill kiss you fucking sideways

why does there need to be anything other than new exchanges?
this shit is running off the steam of "muh AI" alone.
more excahnges = higher market cap
everyone here is just trying to get rich quick
so am i, but i can fuckin wait a month holding these bags at least.
remember, more normie money is coming in every single fucking day

KuCoins own crypto KCS has gone up 50% today. It will be worth holding that for the dividends as well.
youtu.be/rzwXDOJ7Y5s

And also buy DBC till KCS dips a little
Use my invite code on KuCoin - 1rgcr

>Fuck off DYOR
I've read the white paper, read the articles, and lurked the threads, I'm asking for insight on the one area I couldn't find any decent info on in any of those.

Thanks to those who are actually helping.

why do you guys like this shitcoin it's literally just buzzwords

See that's what worries me. I know enough about blockchain to understand that the tech is solid and the AI concept has potential, but I've found nothing on their plan to push adoption.

Like with XLM, I understand the tech AND I understand the business plan. DBC I haven't figured out yet.

How dumb are you guys?
1rgcr

I agree, to me it sounds like a load of horseshit. Still put some money in it just in case.

I shall post my shill in sections friendos

>AI shill:

DeepBrain Chain creates a decentralized neural network made up of innumerable mining nodes across the globe. These nodes will supply computational power for AI use in countless applications. Mining nodes are compensated by receiving DBC. It is a secure trading platform that will allow the safe exchange of data between owners and users while protecting their rights.DeepBrain Chain provides low-cost computing power while eliminating idle time across enterprises while protecting users with smart contracts ensuring data is safe. Computing power is kept flexible and idle time is minimized. Since there are so many nodes even if some are attacked the remaining nodes will still work and data leakage is forbidden.

>AI + Blockchain shill

FUDers will tell you that AI does not work as efficiently on a distributed network. This may or may not be true but the beauty of the deepbrain system is that it will allow existing mining firms to transition into AI computing. What do you think will happen when BTC and ETH eventually are replaced with competitors that are more efficient to mine? Do you think all these huge Chinese mining operations are going to pack it up and melt down their setup for copper? No, they will start looking for something else to use their immense computing power on, AI has a use for such setups (with obvious alterations) so it makes sense that there will be some sort of relationship there. DBC just provides a payment ecosystem for such a setup.

“But what about having a smaller computer with the same processing power”Consider this, is there a computer with an energy consumption rate greater then Syria? The monetary benefits of mining the blockchain have resulted in an absolutely IMMENSE global network of computers that will blow any singular computer out of the water. Sure this will be less efficient then having a dedicated computer but in my opinion the DBC framework will allow for cheaper computation because of the pressure Chinese mining firms are to not be left obsolete when there is no longer as much demand for crypto mining. They will have to adapt their hardware and find something else for it to do (AI) computing.

deepbrain.ai/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_scalability_problem

>Economics shill:

The total supple of DBC is 10B but the circulating supply is around 900M, the rest is not mined yet so it can’t be dropped on us. This means that to reach $1 its market cap must reach $900M which is not a huge feat for a coin with some proper tech behind it. The current market cap is $130M (around 140th on CMC) which is good for a coin which was only listed (on a small exchange) a few days ago. Compare with other coins of similar supply (which for the most part aren’t finished or don’t have a use case):

Golem - $1.16

Bytom - $0.37

Ardor - $1.85

Nxt - $0.59

BAT - $0.59

>Exchange shill

Currently DBC is only on KuCoin which is still a relatively small exchange and is still in top hundred in terms of 24hr volume. When it hits Houbi and the Chinese get their hands on it demand will drive the price up, the Chinese can’t even drop their bags on us because they were not able to participate in the ICO. This means that they can ONLY buy, hence big demand = price increase. Binance could be in the future as well as they have been known to favour Chinese projects and DBC got 4th highest on their monthly poll.

deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html

>Partnership shill:

Deepbrain has partnerships with Lenovo, Samsung, Siemens, this isn’t just a random meeting as well, those companies have given money to the project. NEO has also put funds towards the project as well as allowing the coin to exist on the NEO network which unlike ETH they don’t let just anyone do (they have declined several other offers).

chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/09/08/gsr-gobi-join-5m-series-round-ai-start-deepbrain

yicaiglobal.com/news/ai-blockchain-project-deepbrain-secures-usd492-million-its-first-financing-round

>Whale shill:

The whales have been very influential in preventing growth on KuCoin since it is such a small exchange but when the coin hits larger exchanges they are going to be eaten alive. The price suppression has been partly due to whales wanting to accumulate more coin, partly due to that retarded “who can trade the most DBC” competition KuCoin had going on and partly due to ICO whales selling off their gains.

>Technical analysis shill:

Lain himself predicted the current dip but adviced not to try and time it, he also said that we would be seeing large growth towards the end of the week and an overall huge price increase throughout January.

twitter.com/cryptolain?lang=en

The Chinese government is investing heavily into AI and computing. There's a reason why NEO is backing this. Think about it you retards

nah mang iz just buzwordz!11

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

There we go bizfriends, the only reason this coin is stagnant at the moment is because the weak handed retards that bought in because they heard 10x and assumed it would be within a few minutes (just like their pump and dump groups) have moved onto whatever shitcoin mr pajeet of mumbai has told them will moon between his morning samosa and afternoon street shit

if you don't buy in now you will be pink wojaking on here for the rest of time and I don't want that so use my referal code to get a kucoin account and strap in for some insane gains:

1fQM2

Thank you friend, do you have a referral code I could use if I sign up?

>surely central banks will use a product called stellar lumens instead of creating 1's and 0's in their own decades old proprietary software
Cripple is shit; lumens is shit. A year ago you couldn't give either one away. Now feral niggers are on Youtube talking about Goldman Sachs like it's the next Baller Brand of crypto.

cnbc.com/2018/01/03/china-is-building-a-giant-2-point-1-billion-ai-research-park.html

There is a reason why NEO is pushing DBC you fucking idiots

1fQM2

thanks friendo, see you on the moon

cuckcoin is such a shit exchange
made a withdrawal request hour and 15 mins ago to buy fun
still proccesing

well there are countless other projects neo could be pushing so this one obviously has some validity

I'm saving your post to laugh at from lambo land

fyi they are upgrading the servers atm so it might take a while to register

why does other peoples misfortune makes u laugh?

Answered my own question, thanks friend

DBC bro
DRAGON BALL COINS