Undervalued coins

don't shill me pump and dump shitcoins. shill me something that actually has value, like Ripple and Stellar (before they mooned).

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/nuls/@nuls/the-progress-bulletins-of-nuls-dec-16-31-2017
app.bancor.network/discover
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZwlDvqWKWA
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
kucoin.com/#/?r
pastebin.com/uHFvmC6w
aion.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what makes it valuable?

komodo

This desu

QSP.

ycombinator is backing REQ and QSP, and look what happened with REQ.

No one knows shit about QSP yet.

TRX

SUB

I've invested 50k into Nuls. This is going at least 10-20x.

Bancor is unstoppable, join Galia among the chosen ones

im gonna need the sauce for that pic

It is only at 50M market cap.

>vericoin

seems like just another proof-of-stake coin

>payfair

"PAYFAIR is a decentralized escrow platform for making cryptocurrency transactions between two parties. "

do you understand how this works? and why atomic swap won't make it useless?

that is an asmr russian girl, where did you get that image?

VeChain and ICON

Vechain has rebranding Q1 2018
ICON has mainnnet release and big summit with partner releases this month

EZ MONEY

NLC2

>Working platform where you can buy the coin with VISA/MC (no need for Coinbase)
>API automatically buys up the ladder on exchanges
>Marketing campaign has just started. TV commercials with Johnny Chan and Joe Theismann will be broadcast in China and the US respectively
>New sports constantly being added, user base rapidly expanding
>New exchange listing imminent (most likely HitBTC)

>bancor
what have they accomplished so far? github seems dead

Nebulas

> (OP)
>QSP.
>
>No one knows shit about QSP yet.

$270,744,118 mcap

k boyo

This

> SEC Approved
> Q1 Fiat gateway
> Already working product with 12 tokens using BP
> Official Wallet release this month
> Totall revamp of roadmap in February
> 50+ projects confirmed to use Bancor Protocol
> Hundreds of projects will use BP in 2018, thousands in 2019
> Becoming blockchain standard for liquidity
> Official marketing not started yet - aggressive marketiing campaign in few months
> Q1 creation of separated team (10+ people) to research and create best crosschain solutions
> Already 40 employees
> Scaling of team - physical offices in multiple different countreis in 2018 (Tokyo, Shanghai)
> Tim Draper as advisor and investor

camslut if I remember correctly

where's this working product? site seems down. github seems dead.

tell me in plain english what can I use it for now and in the future? were they able to accomplish the original goal of the project?

check out Nuls...this is going to pluto...steemit.com/nuls/@nuls/the-progress-bulletins-of-nuls-dec-16-31-2017

top job!

lomocoin

"NULS is a global blockchain open-source project which is a highly customizable modular blockchain infrastructure; it consists of a microkernel and functional modules. NULS provides smart contract, multi-chain mechanism and cross-chain consensus."

>modular blockchain
>microkernel
>functional modules
>multi-chain mechanism
>cross-chain consensus

lots of buzzwords, don't you understand any of this?

CND, FUN

FUN

I do. Why? Im in touch with them.

ZenCash and LUXCoin

kek user you seems out of info about this project

- website is beeing updated for last two days, so check it in some hours or tomorrow

- github? kek
- here is their already working product (most of top 50 coins dont have even a sleight of working product compared to what Bancor offers in only 6 months of end of ICO)
- Biz dont like Bancor but biz is mostly too late for anything

working product:
app.bancor.network/discover

you can buy or sell instantly any token listed - with continous liquidity and price caluclated by Bancor formula (think of it as coinbase for normies that will have houndrets of tokens/coins in 2018)

- ofc UI of their product will evolve to be as simple as possible even for normies, righ now its like in alpha in terms of looks - but product works fully. check it on your own

- fiat gateway comming Q1 and crosschain token/coin liquidity probably Q2

people said the same about Neo in January 2017...

this

ITC GET IT NOW. IOTA of Chinks, working product and big partnerships like IBM

Check it out in action and DYOR, you'll realize this is a no brainer

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZwlDvqWKWA

Real Estate Asset Ledger- REAL. Combining the real estate market with the decentralised nature of crypto. Coins are £0.37 right now and once the platform launches you'll be able to exchange then for participation tokens in different real estate properties, these will net you periodic income. Research it and see the light

DGB

buy publica. lets get rich together

You guys are alright.. PFR.

This

I just bought ICT and i’ll Wait until it is on binance

This is fraud...don't invest. I was about to invest 20 Eth during the ICO. Check out rentberry.

NAS, big players involved.

>but biz is mostly too late for anything

that's true. I invested in Ripple at 0.23 because I didn't listen and actually researched it myself.

tell me why normies or anyone wouldn't use an exchange to buy/sell token instead of bancor? to reduce risk?
I'm not dismissing it. I will look more into it, but I wanted to see if someone can explain it in plain english.

COSS lol. If the new UI is in same league as Binance/Kucoin are right now, its fucking nobrainer to go 50-100x this year. Theres so so so much room for all of those three exchanges going big this year.

this massive undervalued coin. 10 mill cap for enterprise blockchain project is peanuts.

meant this

They wanna compete with Neo and Qtum. It is chinese but I think their ambition is great. Yet they have to meet their roadmap milestones

>TNB
>Beta releases on the 11th of next week
>Retards all ignoring it completely while the price rises

What makes you say it's fraud?

Bancor is not an exchange do some more research
you can go right now to their APP and buy 1 mil of tokens for example BNT

where and how on any exchange you can do that, with price steadly calcualted in formula?

you cannot - Bancor provides continuous liquidity solution - you can always buy or sell hom much tokens you want not waiting for any counterparty as on exchnage

Because we always make a deep dive before we invest. We checked out the team and two of them are famous for fraud.

Good name as well. Where can you buy it?

what was the ico price?
is it on exchanges yet?

currently in ED, ICO finished few hours back. currently 2x in ED. this is going moon once cmc update takes place.

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

ico price around 8 cent. now trading 15-18 cent in ed. ico hardcap 10 mill

REQ

ION and GRS

0.01 eth

GRS

- extremely fast network
- solid, efficient proof of work
- good software

Dont buy, i am not finished accumulating

I'm a beginner and I really don't know how this works. You need to explain it to me. Willing to spend a few k desu

Nebulas.io

CEO is co-founder of NEO, killer team, ahead of schedule, testnet out and mainnet releasing end of Q1. Solid project anyways

FUN.

Thank me later when it moons this month.

Vivo

this.

1b3ya

or kucoin.com/#/?r =1b3ya without the space.

Use this code on signup on kucoin and let the bonuses commence. We all get rich.

DBC is going to the moon now. Get in while its cheap.

PFR my g, grab a ticket to jupiter

I'm gonna put 500 quid in. Need advice on next moon coin.
already stupidly got 500 in normie coins (xrp icon ada xlm) way after they mooned, and now im making peasant gains, but atleast not bleeding out.

narrowed down to few choices and already learnt not to diversify with this little cash.
What to go all in on. Req, VEN, BAT, FUN, Link, ICX. most of those already taken off. please help. thanks. appreciate any advice.

>Nebulas.io

how the fuck can I participate?

SNC, look it up neet

you should look into musicoin
whole platform offering direct access to music for free and paying the artists directly
whole system blockchain based
great outlook on userbase growth and that will lead to increase in coin value

could be a killer if there is more publicity

You will still get x10 out of VEN (VET soon)
Also Req is a good choice with good communication (always helps price)
BAT is going to take a while but it has the guy who created javascript in the team so it has a lot of promise. I'd go VEN personally.

Ugh Stuart farmer looks like a fag

Its mooning right now

Mooncoin

ELIX

Denarius ($DNR) and excellent alternative for coins for store value like BTC, LTC. Still very cheap to get due its low markep cap.

Desire ($DSR), just another PoS coin that can gain lots of value because it has great community, not sure where will this will go but it is very low market cap too, lots of room to grow.

DeepOnion ($ONION) yet another privacy coin based with a TOR implementation, very low market cap too. Excellent community, this will goo very high in the upcoming months.

Last one, is Phore, another PoSv3 coin. Great community too!

Check out COLX, hidden gem, this is going to do a raiblocks, guaranteed.

VEN will moon soon $10+

Bitboost, you goddamn brainlet.

$CAT Bitclave - only on shitchanges like bibox so far

hes not wrong though. QSP will be huge in the future. Anything under $1 is a steal.

stop posting this garbage.

Ripple
It regained everything it lost the last days
there is even a free faucet like BTC old days, and you get more with each ref
it's going to take over
pastebin.com/uHFvmC6w

aion.network

Dyor
PBC shilled it
Testnet out in January
Business relationships are confirmed
This is a definite moon mission on a medium cap coin. It will join the top 20 in the next 2 weeks.

whys it garbage? I was kinda looking into it right now

no one wants your bags

Accumulator fudding

FUN.

DOH.

on sale right now, easily most undervalued coin

free transactions
infinite scaling
soon visa-scale throughput
bank-like account system normie's wet dream

BTC undervalued

Burst

TRX is the most undervalued coin

Buy BELA and stop crying

lol NEO FAN. those stats are from their whitepaper nigga, if it is wrong ask neo dev to update their fucking white paper. btw Lamden to lambo.

Im not accumulating that scam coin at all. Any dev team that would deliberately lie about the competition is not someone I would trust with my money.

CAG (change)
Smol cryptobank
About to release cards
When monaco released cards it did x10
Has more financial services than monaco (like an actual bank) e.g. p2p lending. They will be rolling out soon
Coming out of beta soon
Expecting huge pumps

Komodo ((they)) know something. The price went 5x then stopped, whenever it goes above 10$, it gets sold down. There is some serious accumulation going on here. I’ve said too much....

hgt