mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Fircond for chaos!

1rd for chaos

First for daughters khaine make better daemonettes than actual daemonettes

Red pill me on leviathans. If I’m doing a gunline homo angels army, is it better to take a levitahan, deredeo, or relic Contemptor, or any combination of them? Also planning to bring upwards of 10 hellblasters, a lascannon dev squad, talonmaster, and 6 dakkagressors.

Gulliman was a mistake

He should be at least 450 points, and be 10 wounds so he doesn't have character protection.

With how much a force multiplier he is running vanilla marines as anything but Ultramarines with Gulliman is massively gimping yourself.

3rd for macha

So I am looking into getting some blightlord termies next for my army but need some help with how they be played. they have access to the autocannon but with Teleport Strike and Combi-Meltas looks really good as an anti tank unit.

What do you guys think about the blightlords? how would you play them?

What do you use cultists for? Meatshielding the important chaos dudes?

>using cultists ever
Poxwalkers all day everyday.

No, he’s actually not that hard to fight. Secret is to focus fire and eliminate one type of unit he’s buffing entirely, whether heavy guns or anti-infantry

pretty much, also for poxwalker reproduction in death guard.

Meh he's fine as he is. Raven Guard is still pretty strong and IF will be great once Dorn returns in a dreadnought

Plasma dorito with invuln aura for the firebase while your other dudes go do their thing sounds kinda fun, I'm tempted to do something similar

Shooting shit with veterans and hitting shit to hold shit up for turns.

Bought my stores last tau battleforce. How hard am I gonna get fucked when the codex drops if I wanna play a sneaky beaky strike force?

That’s what I was thinking, stand still next to talonmaster and pop RotDA for some serious slaughter

No it’s actually GW’s shitty marketing strategies and inability to advertise their unpredictable yet massively dominated market share.
GW has:
1) a great and likeable IP that is instantly recognizable
2) an autistically dedicated fan base that is willing to gobble up their shit and shovel at every opportunity
3) the largest fish in the tabletop gaming pond next to monopoly and settlers of catan

And yet they’re strategizing only on how to retail $5 worth of plastic for $70.
It’s an old company stuck in old habits and little to no proper business management to expand, stabilize, and secure their growth.

Your supposed to put them somewhere and have them basically .fuck up everything. They'll never leave though they're slow as fuck.

Generally don't place them near shit that will gib them

Is it actual quote of him from canon material?

So, what do you guys think will be the big campaign for 40k this year?
I'm betting on it being Dark angels and fallen related.

Is your butt ready for his arrival?

>gunline blood angels
Why?

If they get the sneaky beaky chapter tactic then they're good. Anything that uses the sneaky beaky CT is good.

With only 10w he'd be gone faster than light. Might as well gives him Daemon Primarch status line with 450pts.

That’s dark you dip

Man I hope so, I hate the big ass suits. I just wanna play pirahnas, stealth suits, commander, and ghostkeel

How do SoB players contend with the fact their whole army goes against the very principles of the Emperor?

Are they not just giant space hypocrites?

>not using raging heroes lust elves
Don't be a pleb user

That makes more sense

>one giant dark angels start collecting

Have they done all the major space marine factions for battle boxes?

Has anyone tried the terminator torso extension? How's it's scale to the numarimes?

>what is the order of valorous heart

Everyone except the Dark Angels.

I usually run two 5 man plasma plague marine team or one 5 name plasma and one blight launcher team. My list "lacks" a way to deal with Heavy army, which is why I like the meltas.

stupid question now, what does fuck up blightlords?

Glad they're picking up the market.

Yes but I think he was under the influence of Kairos spell

F

I am restarting my Dark Eldar and have expanded to 52 warriors along with 10 Hellions and 6 Jetbikes.

Aside from HQ's is there anything I should look to pick up? I'm thinking about some more Hellions and Jetbikes (because Gotta Go Fast) and some Mandrakes but I will probably wait to see if they become plastic in the next release.

The Emperor empowers their living saints.
The Emperor told them to kill Vandire.
The Emperor is always watching and he wants Sister on Sister love.

The Emperor's super atheism was always a facade, a plan that failed and now he protects the Imperium whenever he can and if faith is what will keep humanity going then so be it.

So, for a reasonably competitive BA list how much if your army should be spent on shooting? The problem is I'm struggling to come up with some respectable anti-tank without setting up a painfully non-angely razorback/lascannon parking lot.

I could throw meltas on jump assault squads or company vets... but they're so easy to kill I can't imagine them making their points back.

Holy shitballs that looks weird. Somehow makes the model even more cartoony.

Mostly the array of S6-8 AP-something D2 guns that are out there. Vengeance launcher, autocannon spam, rape chicken, etc.

Basically anything that can push back the 2+, wound on 3+, be D2, and also be somewhat spammable.

Has anyone ever seen or played against a mastodon before? I really want one but the cost increase threw me off since I had to change my list and I couldn’t fit in what I wanted.

Anti terminator stuff. Especially shit that does more than one damage at a time.
Mortal wounds too kind of, but the fnp is pretty good for that. Obviously don't put them near a ton of pyschers.

They're also shit against large amounts of medium AP shots like plasma.

So what actually happened?

Might be the tiny legs.

>nonangely
>fast razorbacks aren't fluffy
BOOOOOOOOY

>didn't even live to see plastic sisters.

>truescale
Nigga that skellington looking mother fucker isnt even close to true scale.

>The Emperor is always watching and he wants Sister on Sister love.
>The Emperor is a yurifag.
That’s it; I’m defecting to World Eaters.

Why the fuck does a heavy-wielding, non-PotMS, anti-armor vehicle need to move fast for?

>The Emperor is a yurifag.
Finally, the real reason Horus defected.

>Sister on Sister love

But user, SoBs like to cuddle and /ss/ the boy clerics and choir boys

truescale terminators already exist

None of the "true scale" conversions are true scale.

I don't even know why people call it that.

>a great and likeable IP that is instantly recognizable
is it? im not sure i know many normies who even know it exists let alone can recognise it.

TTTTHHHIIICKKKK

it's such a shame he had to die

nothing

>/ss/
Ew, fucking get some taste, man.

how much blue pussy do ethereals get?

Dooku did nothing wrong

Autism, user. Autism.

So, I think we can all agree the biggest problem for cogboys is survivability - aside from kastellans, nothing's really tanky. Skitarii especially. Ive been trying mono stygies, and while that works great for my backline artillery and dragoons, my dudes are left in the dust. My meta is very in-your-face, so the skitarii screen never gets a chance to benefit from the -1 to hit. I'm honestly thinking of running a battalion of Graia as my front line. While a -1 would protect them better than a 6+++, they're not even getting the -1 most the time. Not to mention it then gives me ad mechs only tool to deal with psykers. Are my neural cogitators in need of recalibration or could I be on to something here?

Back before I knew what a warham was, I somehow stumbled on Dawn of War intro cutscene.

The weirdly shaped armor and the fact that it was a rts drew me in.

The bizarre shit the characters shouted was too weird, too specific, for it not to be iconic. Warhammer is the very definition of the term. It's so very easy to either get into or rejectt it because it's on your face and wears it's oddly specific stuff on it's sleeve.

This.
Guilliman isn't a match for a daemon primarch 1v1, nor should he be.

Saruman, that you?

Blightlauncher, flail, and preferably all axes. Combi-weapons, to me, are too expensive to justify.

Did anyone else attend his funeral? I felt awkward as fuck standing there with his crying family.

im not saying it doesn't have a unique look and feel for those who already have an interest, more that it gets lost alongside all the halos and starcrafts for those out of the know. the main problem that 40k has is brand recognition with the masses. shit like star trek, lotr and starwars are at least well known because of their influences on and presence in popular culture. geedubs IPs just dont have that going for them.

Armageddon war
Space Wolves Orks World Eaters Steel Legion
Leman Russ Ghazghull Angron epic moshpit

What is this cute thing and why hasn't NuGW made a model of it?

He essentially had a moment to despair, but literally the lines right after that are him deciding not to be such a bitch about it.

He looks to all these fuckers living in this worst possible scenario and still making a go of it despite the fact that none of these living people ever had the kind of hopeful vision as they had during the Great Crusade. All they've lived is death and darkness and loss and chaos, with their once brethren roaming around burning worlds and doing unspeakable things. So he decides to suck it up for their sake, since he's a goddamned Primarch and might actually be able to make a difference, and try on a little of the courage his lesser successors have been wearing for 10k years.

And this whole dialogue is unspoken, entirely in Guilliman's head as he considers how fucked everything has gotten since he went into the stasis box.

Since I'm using my 30k DG, it's axes with a Reaper and 5 combi-meltas.

The fuck are you on about? I love spouting memes as much as thd next guy but there aint nothing thick about that paint job. Boring, yes. Thicccccc? No.

Are ethereals born? Do they secretly create them or are they also part of this strict caste breeding system?

What the fuck are you three on about? We already got Dark Vengeance.

I want to thicken those shoulderpads and make them Saturnine pattern terminators.

People usually have a bare recognition of Warhammer roughly equivalent to their recognition of D&D, halo, starcraft, larping and similar. There's never going to be a star trek/wars level of recognition, since film is the dominant entertainment medium of our time.

Well since Codex Space Marine basically suck as is, they need any help they can get. Index 40k was dominated by dumb stormravens, but thats still the only build that matters for Space Marines

As a fellow D'Angels player I want a leviathan so fucking bad, but the dorito w/plasma and invuln bubble is too fucking good to pass up. Weapons of the Dark Age, son.

F
Making clip clop noises in heaven as he outpaints God himself.

>skitarii
>poor survivability
what the fuck are you smoking? Next you're probably going to say you don't run Cawl and therefore don't get shroudpsalm every fucking turn

Budding. Ethereals develop as polyps on the bodies of other Ethereals, and then gradually bud off forming new, smaller Ethereals.

Air Caste reproduce themselves from cuttings, Water Caste spawn in aqueous environments, Fire Caste reproduce by spores, and the Earth Caste pop up out of holes in the ground fully formed.

> The Emperor is a yurifag.

This proves Horus is giant faget.

No user, Horus being a giant faget proves he was a giant fagt.

89th for "watch, we're not gonna get any codex news on Sunday, either."

DA are the only marines without a start collecting.

Just had my Custodes vs. Admech rematch now that I have bikes- 2k points each, Acension mission, spearhead Assault.

Long story short, the bikes were underwhelming, hurricane bolsters have quantity, but no quality- S4 AP 0 is trash. Misericordias aren’t worth their points if you can put more bodies on the field. Allarus are great because fuck yea axes, but holy shit fighting Forge world Graia is annoying as fuck- they have a better 6+ FNP because it negates being “slain”
He kept me away from his back line with dragoons, so I had no good places to deep strike, so I had to run straight through his forces losing nearly all my bikes to the absurd amount of firepower the admech had which plinked away at my forces, and I couldn’t get nearly as in their face as I wanted.
His tech-priests are ungodly beasts- they got their 3+ invuln and they just would not ever die- they stayed in combat with 3 guards for nearly 4 rounds without taking any meaningful casualties and they eventually beat the guard they were fighting with 3 remaining.
Mass slaughter on both sides, but I parked characters on the objectives and scored points exponentially over turns. I was pushing towards the admech, but losing a lot of models although he wasn’t able to push up, take objectives or kill the guys I had parked there. Game end 23:3 custodian victory.
Fuck Graia

The OTHER homo angels user.

Start Collecting box has the transport and some kabalite warriors, and a few Reavers. It's my next purchase along with Ynead trimuverate

>Get some Deathwing termies
>Get some ravenwing bikes
>Get some greenwing dudes with robes and shitt

Day one buy.

user, there's nothing left for AoS and GW will show new stuff at GAMA on the 12th. It is very possible that by then Tau or DE and Necrons will be released. Seriously just be patient, by the end of March all 3 armies should have their codices.

Thunder Hammers on jumppack dudes, use that +1 to Wound off the charge. Hide out of LOS and make charges through terrain

dont listen to the haters. i really like what you did here; simple yet effective.
9/10 would paint

It's like you forgot every other unit in the codex is toughness 3