Should I pull out of xlm and eng right now? I have a feeling it's gonna tank

Should I pull out of xlm and eng right now? I have a feeling it's gonna tank

Sure, ill enjoy your FOMO buy ins when we hit $2

What makes you think that it'll reach 2? It's gonna crash soon

yes please sell your eng

Why? Please explain

crash might happen for xlm, but it'll keep going up after, probably to 2$, meanwhile eng looks ready to hit naboo, do i dont know what you're on about

binance is really slow right now for xlm, seems like people are pulling out. how can you tell eng looks like its about to moon even more?

low market cap, working project, better team than literally any other coin, low supply (75 million atm), huge market volume for the cap, people are crazy to get in, its going to go to 20$ by the end of the month most likely, and while lumens are a good hold, I think Enigma bought now is still a possible x50 and an almost guaranteed x10

I went all in on enigma at 1$ and it feels fucking good

possible x50 and guaranteed x10...? How long do you reckon that will take?

Also, how did you find out about enigma when the price was that low? How do you judge it as something worth investing in?

If you could recommend me any books or articles or guides I'd really appreciate it..

for me? end of the week, maybe the month for x10

for you? end of q2

its still a moonride, but im sorry you're late to the party

volume is way up on bittrex, for some reason binance was valued 20c higher than bittrex so people are probably pulling out to get it cheaper.

If its $1 now I can see it hitting $5 by the end of the year minimum.

Oh it's a scamcoin and you're gonna get rinsed out m8

i'm gonna hodl

thank you for your time anons

is 1.1k XLM enough to lambo?

You can hold the steering of a lambo. Unfortunately, you can afford only the steering.

No lol
It will cap at around $5

No it'll level out then fly up close to fairx release I'm surprised the gains have come so early

when is fairx release?

Youre a cool guy for buying eng but stop with the name fagging

No

It's getting REQ't

>around $5
You mean around $10