Meanwhile, on /Dragon/

Does anyone else think humans are great? I think they're pretty great and I'd like to cuddle them.

They're okay. Mine has a weird obsession with rubbing my belly and tail. He likes to cuddle up against my belly when we rest, and he really loves it if i gently bite against his neck and shoulder, not enough to hurt him, but enough to trigger some kind of pleasure to him. He can spend hours just gently touching me, rubbing my snout, hugging my body or tail, holding onto my neck.

He likes me, and i like him.

you disgust me.
my best friend was just murdered by a group of those little bastards.
theyd kill you without a second thought.
unless your some kind of good aligned loser, in which case, begone moralfag.

>wyvern falseflaggot detected
You hardly count as a dragon.

Beware... Humans are not bound to the Ladies of the seasons, and their link to the Muses is tenuous at best... They may once have lead grand Flamboyant empires, but now, even the purest if their kind, Agone of Roundrock, has fallen under the spell of the Mask. We must be wary of them, fellow leader of the Drakken people, for while our automnling children may have fallen for his wiles, the Master of Drama's perfidy spreads like a pox, and humanity may well turn to their former master again, fallen from the grace of the Muses...

humanfucker spotted.
you are a disappointment to all of dragonkind.

>t. Autistic dndfag
This nigga dont know nothin else but 1d4chan. Kys

not even memeing, what did he mean by this?

Considering dragons can take any mate they damn well please, you just sound like you're an ugly no-hoard beta cuck.

Go jerk off to /kobold/ where you belong.

Reminder that humans hate dragons and write shitty little empowerment stories about how dragons get tricked and killed by Mary Sues.

Humans make pretty good breeding partners. Treat half-human children pretty decently and they'll stay loyal to you till the end. They also make good envoys to human civilizations.

Reminder that humans make these threads and pretend to be dragons because they cant find people to actually play games with.

Did anyone catch the new Marvel movie about the hidden Wyvern nation? That got a chuckle out of me. Like those chucklefucks could ever run a nation.

Okay, serious question.

Horns or tail?

>literally finished playing SR
>it had a dragon in it
Lol cuck.

Dragonbros, I need a bit of help. some adventures stole my favourite mithril dinner set while I was napping. I know that son of wyvern Valetoranaxx hired them to do it. What’s the best way to get back at him without starting another Draco War?

Why would you want to consort with clearly inferior beings? Annoying wastes of space is what they are.

>shadowrun
Ahahahah faggot. I bet you think the brave little toaster is a warforged.

Like you.
Kill yourself.

This thread suuuuucks.

New topic, /sipboy/ general. What u sipp at ur games?

Well, well, would you look at that. It's just like a white dragon to "lose" one of their whelps. Entirely by accident, I'm sure.

>dat limp retort
Hehe.

>autistic samefag

>hehe

>qst removal faggot
I expected nothing less from literal subhuman shitniggers like you.

Fuck scaleshits.

Mods are Asleep

Post Wyvern!

Dead thread.

So long story short, dragons suck and they are fucking dumb, and they chickenshit it up and hide from humans and this thread is proof.

>Make human friends.
>They die in a few years.
I wish they lived longer, it feels like humans are the only ones you can have fun with, elves are way to serious and dwarves only care about labor and drinking.

I have no strong feelings on humans in particular.

>t. dragon turtle waiting for mods to open up /leviathan/

>horns or tail?
>or
I don't understand the question.

You need to hang out with better elves. Or you can play matchmaker and breed some humans with elves so you get something that lives longer than a human but isn't too stuffy. Humans will bone anything, so it's just a question of getting the elves onboard (and honestly, they're pretty lewd too).