What do?

What do?

How do I make money out of this guy?

If you can work out how to make money from this then please engage your brain.

I mean, how much should I be looking to charge to get him set up on Normiebase, Binance, Bittrex and give him a couple of "protips"

Suck his dick for 0.1 ETH

3% of earnings made during teaching time. Of course he provides the funds for trading.

15% of all gains until his gains are 2x initial investment. 5% for set time/life. Tell him you've already made 10x or more and that it is an intricate volatile market that many fail in, he will jump thinking he will get anything over 150% initial investment

You're gonna have to convince him to turn a trick or two. In true Veeky Forums fashion, tell him you will only accept a visa gift card paid for with BTC.

You must really love your friends user

I think that's the guy from the OP's pic, and he's found the thread.

Request a night with his GF as payment.

If I give him financial advice could I be held liable if he loses money if he paid me for that advice?

Through like a GOX or even just falling market?

>nice get
If you have a nice portfolio of gains I would consult a lawyer or someone who might be able to lend you some insight into the situation. Hell you might be able to set up a fund for family and friends and get the sweet benefits of being an LLC rather than a personal trader. Most people would much rather watch sports, work a stable job, and get drunk instead of controlling their own money and studying the markets. Your family and friends would probably trust you if you have proof of great gains more than some hackerman who will take their money and run

hmm.. Doubt it would be worth paying a lawyer for what I'd make really.

1. Say yes
2. Receive money

There you go OP I did all the heavy thinking for you.

I'm sure you can spend a weeks worth of research here and there finding all the pertinent information to the situation you're looking at getting into. Regardless, I would consult a lawyer before playing with someone other than immediate family who you trust completely's money. If you just want to help 1 friend get started say 10% of initial investment and give him a set period of time that you will help him. You don't want to get roped into a one-time price for a year's worth of advice.

Just help him for free. You don't have to be a cunt just because you have the opportunity too.

Real answer: unless you have a series 7 and are a certified investor you cant manage or advice other peoples investments.

That being said id have that convo irl

set him up with a wallet.
save the keys.
check back in 6-12months and make your move

to* oops

Whore him out.

Guys like you should get fucking cancer

That's pretty scummy

consider it the lazy dumbass fee of someone not willing to look it up on the internet for himself.
all the info of the world is out here, if he's not willing to learn, he's willing to burn

I know everyone on this board like hates sharing their crypto knowledge and gains and shit but hear me out.

Explaining things to people is a good way of trying to check your own knowledge. Genuinely try to help him, and if you realise at some point that you're shilling shitcoins or you actually don't know how to keep your shit secure etc, then you might want to do a bit more research for yourself.

I'm holding some bags for some of my closest friends because I am not going to the moon alone. If any of it fully moons then of course I'll tell them all how to hold their own shit and make sure they dont fuck anything up.

Stay lonely /b/tards