USA - abandons the world, becoming compeltely isolationist

USA - abandons the world, becoming compeltely isolationist
Russia - civil war 2.0, eventually won by muslims led by charismatic chechnyan warlord
China - barely avoids civil war, reforms as federal republic, communist party loses power
Australia - secedes from commonwealth, descends into Mad Max withing decade
New Zealand - did not participate, swarmed by refugees form Australia
UK - Scotland finally secedes.
France - did not participate, was in deep shit already
Argentina - wisely did not participate, is a stable and prosperous country
Chile - same as Argentina
Norway - government refused to participate, then a coup happened. Then Swedes, Danes, Finns and Poles marched in, defeated the junta and they occcupy the country to this day
India - initially does not participate then sees an oportunity and takes over Antarctica, rises as the world’s sole superpower

Is this a realistic outcome of a war over Antartctica?

No.

No.

No, literally none of that would happen

It's not a realistic outcome of anything, period.

I doubt anybody considered communist Russia and dissolution of Austira-Hungary as a realistic outcome of WWI.

For reasons of boredom I was reading about the Chinese Civil War today. And it turns out that in the post-WW2 phase of the war, 1946-1949, both sides predicated their strategic planning on the assumption that WW3 would break out any day.
The Battle of Shanghai happened despite the fact that the Nationalists knew they couldn't hold it permanently, because they literally expected a US-Soviet war within weeks and therefore anticipated US help against the Maoist commies. And the Maoists blitzkreiged it because, likewise, they worried that if they delated even slightly they'd be facing US reinforcements instead of just Chinese Nationalists.

>USA
Libshits would never allow it to happen
>Russia
>allowing kebab to win
>China
They're due for a civil war, but I doubt it'll result in a republic
>Australia
Stop playing Overwatch, the Abos aren't that destructive.
>New Zealand
It's about time they officially became Australia's colony
>UK
HAH
>France
Okay
>Argentina
Isn't white
>Chile
Okay
>Norway
>any modern Scandis doing anything
>Indian
Will never be a super power, not even by 2020

Curious: Are you American? Because I feel like the whole independent Scotland thing is weirdly adored over there, judging by what I saw on normie media at the time. Scotland, North. Ireland and Wales seem to get a lot of attention because of muh heritage fags.

Sounds pretty /pol/ to me.

>Libshits would never allow it to happen

/pol/ told me Texas alone could wipe out libshits in a civil war.

I have a question. Why would anyone fight over a barren wasteland like Antarctica?

Republicunts are too apathetic to ever engage in a civil war, so they'll never remove libshits.

It's not muh heritage, it's because we did it first and are fascinated with it actually happening again in current year

>India ever becoming a superpower
lamo

The real question is, why fight over Antarctica in the first place? Ignoring the treaty, Antarctica is incredibly isolated, incredibly cold, one season of the year is always night, and the other season is perpetual day. In the event that the continent becomes de-glaciated, there would be next to no arable land and chances are that some kind of primordial superdisease could be let out of the Antarctic ice. Even if the place is rich in mineral deposits, I doubt the effort to mine them out would be worth it.

NO.

>USA - abandons the world, becoming compeltely isolationist
USA have periods of isolationism but after such war government would either collapse under its own weight or decentralise greatly to stay stable
>Russia - civil war 2.0, eventually won by muslims led by charismatic chechnyan warlord
Russia have potential for civil war, and for muslim uprising but you forget that even though army is in like 20% muslim, nuclear arsenal is in Russian hand. Balkanization may happen though.
>China - barely avoids civil war, reforms as federal republic, communist party loses power
Get the warlords ready, that shit ain't ending pretty
>Australia - secedes from commonwealth, descends into Mad Max withing decade
They have no potential for such shitshow. But they have for "White Australia" policies and being cheep looting ground for South-East asian and Chinese refugees.
>New Zealand - did not participate, swarmed by refugees form Australia
>UK - Scotland finally secedes.
>France - did not participate, was in deep shit already
k
>Argentina - wisely did not participate, is a stable and prosperous country
Only after Pinochet treatment. Also
>Argentina
>Not grabbing Falklands first chance they get
lmao no
>Chile - same as Argentina
>Norway - government refused to participate, then a coup happened. Then Swedes, Danes, Finns and Poles marched in, defeated the junta and they occcupy the country to this day
>Sweden
>Not 3rd world falied state even before war
>Finns and Danes
>Doing shit
Poles are like 2% of Norway population and Poland have enough powerprojection to do some shit to Norway but they are not going to - they have good deals with dictators when West ain't looking. But if it means that they get Norway's oil field then it's a possiblity
>India - initially does not participate then sees an oportunity and takes over Antarctica, rises as the world’s sole superpower
Balkanisation of India is needed for this scenario, together with dyingout of hinduism

5/10

mal_reconsiders_making_a_rebutall.gif

Pre-Brexit, I was pro-Scottish autonomy.

Post-Brexit, I really hope the Union holds. Assuming Brexit actually happens.

Really? I'm the opposite. Pre-Brexit it was dumb because there's no way they'd be allowed back in the EU, so they'd be totally screwed economically. Post-Brexit I say they secede and let England and Wales live with their mistake. Again, assuming it actually happens

>Libshits would never allow it to happen
Interventionist foreign policy is a bipartisan consensus. It's only the far left and the far right that advocate against it in any way. You're right that it wouldn't happen though.

>the whole independent Scotland thing is weirdly adored over there
We just generally like people seceding from English rule. Call it genetic memory.

>Post-Brexit I say they secede and let England and Wales live with their mistake
Strictly speaking Scotland has also invoked article whatever-it-was that means they're leaving as part of the UK. Idk if an independence vote would change that.

Why would anyone fight over Antarctica?

You are exactly opposite on that. The far right is pseudo-non-interventionist and the far left is extremely non-interventionist. It's the mainstream parties and the "centrists" that advocate constant military intervention.

That's exactly what user said, user.

Known resource deposits, potentially even more resources.
If we're going fictional, then Atlantean ruins/super science, Nazi secret research base, alien spaceship/base, Cthulhoids or other supernaturals/pan dimensional beings, etc. Or any combinations of the preceeding!

But Antartica doesnt exist

>Is this a realistic outcome of a war over Antartctica?

In Candy Land, maybe.

>USA abandons the world and becomes isolationist
Stop, my penis can only be so erect!

If they fought actual libshits then yea, but they'd fight the army and lose