mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Moon Yiffs edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VORaol22Yl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Torchstar a cute.

No idea who your talking about but probably aim assist.

I see you also favor the HOTTEST Tau around. I don't want to start a FLAME war or anything, but she makes me HOT under the collar.

>Tau Firewarriors just aren't able to reach that point, even with a lifetime of training.
How do you explain this guys BS2+ then

If you could give rules to one army/faction that already exists in the setting, which would it be and what sort or rules would you give them?

The same way we explain everything approaching capable the tau do, an ancient Eldar artifact.

Are you watching the live stream?

Have tau always had hooves?

F

>the T'au gain learn of how to create and train Kriegers of their own
How does this effect the setting?

Also Torchstar is a qt

>we need an hq what are his stats
>I dunno bs 2 ws 2 oh wait tau are bad at melee ws 3 I guess

StOP THIS NOW, DUNC IN FINE

I would give templars back their vows.

>being this much of a sweaty virgin
>caring about (you)s this much

What ever happened to the torchstar mini someone was doing?

Basilisk are the best way you can spend 108pts

Unironically she should have a team up book with the Salamanders. Tu'shan or somebody.

Anyone here have any experience with Genestealer Cults? I'm interested in trying whip-armed hybrids as a sidegrade to purestrains next list.

I'm not sure it would change anything. The tau aren't going to train their soldiers in the same harsh ways as the imperium.

which is why fire warriors will never be BS3+

>the crunch represents the fluff, so course fire warriors cant be above BS4+
>the crunch doesnt actually represent the fluff, and thats why a fire warrior can be BS2+

Why does the 40K community have such a problem with the service industry? You'll never get more shop assistances into the game if you don't become more accepting of their retail ways

>I quite enjoyed that spreadsheet. It was big. Really long
>Yeah I bet it was too big for you *wink*
Why does the humor have to be so cringy.

They only get let out of the soycages for streams and walks.

Poor guy, he was so nervous, I worry that the reason he doesn't give any answer is because the game isn't made yet and no one has any idea what they're going to do with it

>Not getting 105pts of Crusaders instead
Do you even inquisition user?

It represented the fluff but then they forgo it for characters.

Like why should a guardsmen character be as strong as a super soldier?

It can also be bs like he has augments or hes just unnatural.

Out of curiosity, is anybody getting into Star Wars Legion when it comes out?

I'm splitting the core set with a friend but I'm not convinced it'll be good enough to get me to spend more and build a full army, especially since it won't be my main game.

Where's this stream?

I wish Cortez was the proportions of normal space marines. Or whatever they do with him it looks good.

What's been happening? Finally navigated shitty Twitch to the Warhammer page in time for it to end

fuck crusaders

who is the cute dude on the right?

Why would you say is the biggest reason the Tau generate butthurt?
>their strengths cover all their weaknesses on tabletop
>they're the most "good" faction in a grimdark setting, even moreso than the Imperium
>everything seems to be working out in their favor to keep them alive, aka plot armor

>Coteaz
>marine
Wut?

>10 Crusaders
>1 Priest
>Pop em in a Valkyrie
youtube.com/watch?v=VORaol22Yl8

It looks like it will bring in quite a crowd to be fair, they have 3-4 xwing nights at one of my stores and most of that group will end up playing it I guarantee

Arbites. Make them about scion tier but more melee and assault focused

With truescale Deathwatch and now Primaris, I have a feeling GW is transitioning to truescale.

Just a quick break while they set up

Just talking with people about games coming out, HH card game, AoS game confirmed in the works, admech XCOM no new info, you can buy Duncan and Peachy Shoes

>being this much of a faggot

I just find it funny that they have to pretend their women can be attractive

Because they are Commie Weeb Fish people.

Who else is excited for the new 40k movie?

>Attract weeaboos to the setting
>Then they think they get a say in how the setting progresses
>Then to cap it all off, they're actually good on the tabletop
>But refuse to acknowledge that and pretend it's skill, because they're weeaboos

Fuck me, meant to reply to

To be fair, that's pretty much all fan art in 40k. All the official artwork, even of the Sisters of Battle, makes them look ugly.

Thats what space marines should look like imo.

Mantits are big enough

They have all these interesting units and playstyles to choose from but always seem to lean towards gun line.

Which is super fucking boring to play against.

>commie
I understand everything but this. If the Imperium is feudalist, then the Tau certainly aren't communist. If anything, they'd be more along the lines of fascist.

>All the official artwork, even of the Sisters of Battle, makes them look ugly.
What? It's only the fish fags that are fuck ugly

What did Warhammer Twitch mean by this?

*Deep strikes on your battlesuits with BS3+ plasma*

How can fishfags compete?

This is the only gleaming piece of hope that GW might not make sisters ugly if they do plastic.

this meme has gotten out of hand

This is right before the Grey Knights paint themselves in their blood right?

Well, to weeaboos anything that isn't basically a walking pair of tits and/or ass with huge eyes instead of an actual face is ugly.

He did nothing wrong. Discuss.

I've only spammed it four times

Must be seeing something in them that I'm not, cause they sure as hell look fugly to me.

Rak'Gol. Orks meets admech minus retardation.

Does anyone know whatever happened to the artist beckjann? I heard once he passed away, but nothing else confirms this.

I didn't see any thread for it so might as well ask here

Is Dark Heresy 2 any good? I used to play DH and Rogue Trader a couple of years back. Is it more of the same? My friends want to get back into a campaign again and I am forever GM

Thats very mean ;-)

>Implying you wouldn't bang the qt with the shaved head

>admech XCOM no new info
So it's XCOM style? Didn't gather that from the teaser or the flavour text I'd seen so far. So long as my toaster can run it then that's already a sell. Fuckin luv my squad-building permadeth TBSs

>you can buy Duncan and Peachy Shoes
?

>official artwork
>Sisters of Battle
>Ugly

I understand taufags are delusional, but flat out liars? Step it up you fuckers.

I can't account for you only being attracted to hentai you fucking weeb but for everyone else, they are conventionally attractive.

ya jumped too far too fast. you have to keep it going for longer before you start with the truly absurd accusations

>Not attracted to tau
>you fucking weeb

What are your thoughts on using generic HQs to count as named characters? I need an Azrael in my list but I prefer this dude's model, they both have the same war gear

If they marketed them as a Not!Zeon knockoff, people wouldn't hate them as much. As it stands, they are associated with Communism by the fanbase. Come to think of it, i wonder why Gundam has never gotten a wargame.

Torchstar more like Torchsmol

almost as short as an earth caste gal

>they are conventionally attractive
Even for irl girls they'd be a 6/10 at best

are you by chance reffering to me?
If so, it got put on hold with just the hair missing atm, until i become good enough with greenstuff/ find the right parts to add that.
I think i can find her in the current state if you want a fresh picture, but be warned, she got a tau head instead of a modified human head to get a more "realistic" and less "fap-bait" look. Might do another one with human head if tho, if i find suitable hair for an easier conversion, since i still got most of my necromunda box left

>Tau weebshitters

Its more of the same, it has its jank but its fun with some 40K nerds, also check out /40KRPG/ aacharya999?

People are assuming its XCOM like but they said it was "different and stood on it our two feet", wait for a gameplay trailer

I wasn't posting that "40K has a problem with women bait", I started doing the absurd ones to make fun of that guy

Shes travel sized for conveniece. Fiery gal though.

I feel like -1 shouldn't stack but I feel like it should be a requirement for elite armies.

Meanwhile, the Tau girls are 10/10 man no wonder so many fan artists are draw to this race.

Why did they replace QT ceri? Waifu where?

That should be fine, unless your opponent is autistic.

Doesn't mesh AS well as all the other races when it comes to the setting and GW writers cannot into scale so their entire survival as a race is mary sue af.

I wouldn't give a fuck so long as the model makes reasonable WYSIWYG sense, & I'd like to think any decent person wouldn't either

>Torchsmol
>sudden realization there isn't any fanart of red-haired Draph with flamethrower

how is that a tau, no hooves

as long as you can identify who the model is supposed to be, i personally dont have an issue with it. I knew a guy who didnt want to buy the marneus calgar model so he kitbashed his own by modelling a pair of power fists with guard heavy bolter sponsons

Imperium babbies are mad someone has near as much plot armor as they do and exposes that they are not, in fact, the good guys.
>tau suck, they're not grimdark enough!
>but they're also totally evil unlike the imperium!

That is a woman? The fuck is wrong with the Brits!

>date back to the Horus heresy and the now-hellforged world of Sarum
>before the crusade, the forgeworld had carefully built a veritable empire along the Golgothan sector
>but, stranded and besieged, they came to near destruction by the abhuman marauders of the brotherhood of ruin, pulled from the brink by the timely intervention of Angron and the ruthless might of his legion
>saved from death but with their empire toppled, the tech-lords of Sarum pledged themselves to serve the Emperor and the World Eaters, quickly dispatching its billions of skitarii to conquer the galaxy and reconnect with the long-forgotten Martian brethren
>Sarum strung its banners high for the great crusade, dispatching almost every available resource left and sending a massive total of seven full explorator fleets- all armed with terrible relics of the dark age- to retake lost land and technology for the Emperor
>Yet as the tragedy of the Horus Heresy unfolded, Sarum too would fall to the ruinous machinations of Chaos, enthralled by the allure of forbidden powers and service to the bloodthirsty alliance of Angron and his children
>The priests of Sarum fell hard, converting the once-beautiful forgeworld into a screaming realm of madness devoted to destroying the Imperium of Man
>Word of the fall quickly reached the crusade fleets, and as with the rest of the Imperium brother now turned against brother in bloody civil war, with a full four of the fleets turning with the growing tide of traitors
>the final count was devastating, but ultimately led to a loyalist victory; the relentless might of the 6th fleet, armed with horrifying nova-bloom missiles of the Ordo Reductor, bombarded the traitors and tore a hole in realspace that sent them to an unexpectedly quick meeting with their dark gods
>the decimated loyalists now turned their furious gaze to the only target that mattered; Sarum.

The Tau to me are fine! I enjoy them into the setting.
The fanbase is pure garbage though.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there are no waifus

What a horrendous paintscheme.

She's ill :-(