Kucoin appreciation thread

Kucoin appreciation thread

Who else is feeling comfy on this exchange. Best user experience I’ve had in a while

Referral 1aNxa if you wanna join

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
kucoin.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not so comfy
withdrawed eth earlier
"Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash"

much confy chochoo refferal thread. cho chooo bois.
1b8wQ is my refferal use it i have big trades in tards much money yes

Comfy FUD ha? Transfered 100 Eth to binance today with no problems...

I did one withdrawal today without problems too, all was done in a second
wasn't so lucky the second time

same for an erc20 token
guess we're waiting

support doesn't answer (yet?)
and don't let me even mention you cannot login when there is heavy traffic (how will you sell something on top or buy I dip?)

prease

13J55

1bchd

i have avocados

support answered
pic related

Okay pay attention, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet:

1b3ya

How long has Kucoin been available for public use?

Im sticking to binance until this thing takes off. Still use my referral for when it does 1yb4v

The people's exchange! ~~desu
1e5Hs

1ue5u

Let's share the rocket fuel brothers

ok I hope it will arrive eventually

Same. I have 1k worth disappear in the air just now.

I made a ETH from KuCoin 90 minutes ago and it never showed up in the wallet. Support just says that if it says withdrawal succeeded they did their part.What do?

1bQgM

Need some help in my pool. I've got nothing but lazy bums so far. +75 direct referrals and no indirect referrals. Help an user out.

1rMwx

Shady shilled exchange. Never been able to log in.

Honestly a bit nervous now. Almost 2 hours.

damn chinks scamming us

1exbc

Let's ride together to lamboland

Anyone try a ETH withdrawal from a different exchange?

1cvvx

Let's go gents

Dunno but at least my ERC20 tokens from other exchanges took seconds to move to MEW.

1gry1 use this referral when you sign up

Use this and win 10 KSC:
kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1tb8y

can't fucking log in fuck sake

Same. It is fucking infuriating, I want to fucking log in to trade. What the hell.

Guys I would not put any money into KuCoin right now. Something is fucky.

POS exchange didnt cancel my sell order. And now I cant log in. Fucking trash exchange should burn.

So I'm not the only one with problem logging in right?

1fHH4

Cant log in for shit been happening alot around this time past couple of mornings

Using mobile device

I got an answer, the same as other user:

"Ethereum network has been jamming , a huge amount of transactions are pending in the memory pool.this might result in slow withdrawal speed for Ethereum. And users might successfully withdraw their Ethereum or ERC20 tokens but they can’t trace the transactions on Ethereum blockchain because the transactions are still in memory pool. Despite of this, users’ assets are safe and the transactions are not lost, thanks for your patience."

Why are you fools rushing to this chink exchange? In best scenario you won't be able to login when in hurry.

Same been trying all morning.

FUCK THIS EXCHANGE I JUST WANT TO BUY DBC BEFORE IT MOONS REEEEEEEEEE

Like copy pasted same answer?

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1uac5

Yes
Both transactions have just appeared in block explorer as pending though!
Dunno if they did something or not

Phew my withdrawal just showed up on Etherscan.

fuck off pajeets

Never again with this shady exchange. I'm putting my money where it's safe, on Bitgrail.

okay byeee enjoy missing out on those sweet sweet KCS gains

get on board on the Ku Train

1c4fc
1c4fc
1c4fc

1 free KC Token for every referal