Phd in math

>phd in math
>any job i want
>300k starting

How much do you pay in student loans? I want to know if my current crypto gains is outpacing a phd. Cc drop out btw.

scholarship, no loans

> PhD in math
> Having any job

Lol tell another joke buddy while you flip those burgers son

clearly you've never been to college you uneducated swine.

nice larp

If you think you are so smart then show us your PhD thesis buddy

Math PHD can get a high level job in literally any sector no troll

>cross-board memeing
did they finally ban you, op?

>not starting your own firm

Stay cucked.

>>Veeky Forums

Statistics PhD can but a math phd is lowly garbage

if i post my thesis you would never understand it, no point in me posting it, brainlet.

It's the lowest tier or the real PhDs job-wise. Even physics PhDs can give you better options.

By real PhDs I mean PhDs that actual deal with science and not human sciences bullshit.

of*

are people with college degrees smarter than those without? does college teach you how to think critically or is it indoctrination?
is “the college experience” worth 50k? does it matter if I go to college when I’m young or later in life?

Just do it dude

>newfags

How is biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, microbiology and so on not a real science?

Depends on the major. The humanities have largely become toxic echo chambers that indoctrinate and "teach" you what thoughts are and aren't appropriate. Major is STEM or go into a trade.

They are, I meant, not the social sciences kind.

You again?

Thought you got NEET'd last time you attempted to show your face around these parts of the website.

>HURR DURR I'm just pretending to be retarded

im not going anywhere partner

Post a small section of it then, im bachelor/hons in mech eng and 2nd year into math PHD, Im sure others and myself will have some chance of understanding a small amount, or the outline itself albiet most likely abstract.

Reddit - Retards pretend to be smart
Veeky Forums - The smart people say and do the most retarded shit imaginable.

You dont have to of course, Id just find it interesting personally mate :)

Thanks!

top kek will tatoo this

>being an actual retard

Just because it might have been ultra hard for you to understand the topic of your own thesis it doesn't mean it will be hard for everyone else

I am pretty sure you have found countless of those cases in your academical life

This. OP you’re a fucking idiot if you think anybody would believe a Math doctorate grants 300k. Good bait

Nice samefag

Nice dude. What was your thesis?

refer to

>larping this hard to get accepted on Veeky Forums

how do you people not remember this 6 year old meme?

fuck next time I will pull this one

gonna be defending my physics phd soon at a good program. the academic job market is bleak. Most people who stay in academia get stuck in the post-doc trap for ~5-10 years.

Most people i know that don't go to finance are retooling into 'data scientists'. (I was smart to hedge myself with stats/cs courses since my research is kind of boring old school stuff)

In hindsight I regret doing my phd. I'm 28 now, been making 25k since leaving college. I'm well published but I work everyday including weekends (too many grant/computer time proposal/fellowship/collaboration deadlines) and I only take a week off a year to see my family. I gave up a lot of my hobbies (essentially my 20's) for this phd. Plus, I come from a poor and not well educated family. It sucks watching them go through a tough time.

A phd in hard science (especially experimental chem/bio anything since that's indentured servitude) is not worth it (CS/Econ/finance/applied math/engineering are great options though).

Been holding cryptocurrencies for awhile now since I thought the tech was cool. I'm happy the that the use cases are developing.

:)

>all these fucking newfag replies

>Have no bigger education other than highschool
>No debts no stress
>100k a year

Comfy as fuck
Only bad thing is I have to be there at 5 am but once im past that the day goes by super fast and have a lot of free time left

I work as a Canadian Videogame tester. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading weapons on a mmo tp. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend gold and armor sets that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to catch 3 bugs each giving me ~3000$ per. I discovered 3 glitches each giving me ~6000$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single game that i get into. Even if its a shitty indie developer in their 20s who took a loan to publish the game i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need me to test your scoring system!! It's looking really old and could give wrong scores any moment
> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $9000 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $125850 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are "farming" in digital garbage like "worlds of warcrafts, grand cuck auto, marios, and other shitty multiplayer games" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money while you post crying wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realize that the latest AAA garbage released is going to crash all of your videogame world around you in the next few months. Videogames are a Social Engineering scheme that degrades society creating manchildren and the only one who profits are the investors behind it. Not even the developers! You will never make as much money as me in your "battlestation" because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

post your blockfolio nerd

this used to be common topic in Veeky Forums before the crypto bubble. How long have you been here again??

Jesus christ lool

>Wagecucking

enjoy being miserable irregardless of your money.

and then you woke up in your shit pants?

>phd in shitcoins
>no job necessary
>7M in the bank

>almost finished phd in math
>made 800k from crypto
>don't need a job, retiring to Thailand

Who cares about your maple syrup dollars when your country is being destroyed by sandniggers

Enjoy your Mosques buddy

>getting a good salary in the gamedev biz

What a larp

>no argument

The devil caught the Math PhD, the German and the Russian.
He gave them two metal balls and promised them that he would release them if they would do something to amaze them with these balls.
The German tossed one ball high, then he threw the second one and hit it in the first one.
"Well, quite good," said the devil.
Russian put one ball on the ground and carefully placed the other on it. And it has not dropped!
"Good, too," says the devil. - And now we'll see what the Math PhD will do.
Unfortunately, he lost one ball and broke the other.

Exactly his point...

>job

you realize where you are, right?

I guarantee you have no people skills. I'll match your salary with sales and have three hour lunches and work from home half the time. Have fun in the office brainiac.

What is this phd coin you are talking about and what does it have to do with math?