Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

NOBLE COMBAT Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF (embed) (embed) (embed)

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE (embed) (embed) (embed)
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ (embed) (embed) (embed)

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

darkstalkers.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Bonnie_Hood
patreon.com/posts/17173811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember brave Knights only you can protect your waifu

Knight Chart will probably be broken down into sets of 20 with each Knight receiving a number that can be rolled with a d20. Thoughts or suggestions?

Make rolling optional

Good idea, but as said, leave it as an option.

In agreement with these twoRolling should be optional.

Meet the big bad of the Monster Hunter gen 1: Madame Fatalis!

Fatalis is the head of a cult that worships her as a goddess of death and destruction and a bringer of ruin to the world. She enjoys playing the role and uses her influence to spread word of her power throughout the land. Despite how much pleasure it all brings her, she has found that her lofty position leaves her with no equals, and as a result she is secretly very lonely. When news of the Hunter's arrival reached her, she experienced an unfamiliar glimmer of hope, setting into motion her plans to draw the Hunter to her and test them, herself.

Thoughts on her?

heyo

Christ, second time I have done this. My bad.

Who is the cutie on the left?

WHERE
IS
BUTCHER
KNOIGHT
?!????!!!

Down at the butchery on Blackburn street.

Seriously, can we please have Raptor's old eyes back? They looked better, more unique, and were just more Raptor-y.

That is Zinogre. A fighter that loves after-combat/very rough sex snuggles. Sadly, she won't be implemented until Gen 3.

It's another take on Zinogre, a Gen 3 monster.

>Sadly, she won't be implemented until Gen 3.

oof

Yeah, it is sad for me too. Always like the fighters. But hey, at least we will get Tigrex next gen.

Sure, first get a copy of the old raptor, then when the new chart is made put them both into an image editing application of your choosing, personally I enjoy pixlr and paint.net, erase the new raptor, resize and move the old raptor to fit over her spot, and boom you have old raptor back, posting your new chart in thread optional

just pick the one you want anyways, it's not like the towergirls police are going to shoot you if you don't roll

I like the other one better

>Implying Brumus and Evesor don't try to banish you to the shadow realm for not following the rules like a knight should

You don't even know user

I actually usually implore people to make the rules for themselves more often then not

I only punish waifu hate, bullying, and abuse

I on the other hand punish based on a roulette wheel system I have nailed to a cork-board by my computer.

>I only punish waifu hate, bullying, and abuse
>Not even trying to hide that you send your swarm of goblin spawn after those who dare insult goblin

I'm on to you Brumus and I can knock em down just as quick as you can send them.

I can honestly believe that a wizard Evesor would do that

The rolling has always been optional. It's why there's numbers for the columns and rows.

What if Towergirls + Neko Atsume, where the various princesses wander in to a tavern and just walk around?

what... what is that image eversor

please dont encourage him, hes created his own shitpost that he chooses to torment me with

Make the rolling optional as others suggested, and that seems fair. Personally, I'd suggest putting them in themed sets or at least in sets where the knights fits each other, but that might be time consuming.

>harvey face

Wait... is eversor posting pieces of a steve harvey image

So is it like one of those desktop toys whereupon we have an array of animated sprites of the princess walk around and interact with windows, menu bars, and each other, among other things?
Toss that into the pile of TowerGirls stuff I want...

Oh, not like those. Those don't work with any new OS. They're dead. I meant like the mobile game Neko Atsume, where a Princess wanders in at random intervals, just walks around or plays with an object in the game, then disappears. Let's use the newest clone of that game as an example, pic related.

>Character appears on the screen, random location
>Interacts with an object, either by sitting, standing, or actually using it
>"Using" counts as them doing something other than just standing or sitting. See the sliding and the dancing.

Something like that. Just a simple idle game where princesses show up every now and then.

Oh, like that cat thing.

Exactly.

I agree with the other guy, Raptor's old eyes just work better, why did you have to get rid of them?

So, are we sticking with the Psi-weaver-dragon for now?
I'd still like to see a version with slightly less dragon, just to see how she turns out.

>Well i should finish the NPC compendium for the twg game
>my start collecting orks + additional boxes finally arrives
>OH BOY time to build some orks
>Okay now that i have finished i can return on the NPC Compendium
>Them's Figtin' Herds enters early access on steam
>OH BOY time to get rekt and destroy my fingers on the keyboard

So yeah that's why i did no progress at all in the last days, but at least Patch made the grammar corrections for the core rules

That's fine, Velcro. Take your time and enjoy yourself.
Shit taste.

>Shit taste
You mean you don't like Orks? Or Ungulates

>Figtin' Herds

it's okay. De gustibus non disputandum est

Here's asking for a miracle, but does anyone have Cyborg Knight's art without the cut off top?

>Kemono Friends.
Didn't the team quit when their director was cut away from making the next season?

Close; the director got fired, team quit afterwards. Lots of shit hitting the fan and hatred for Kadokawa, but that's a topic for a different board.

read

While I love Eversor‘s version of Raptor, I must honestly admit that I like the old one better. It was already drawn in Twgg artstyle too.

could someone put old raptor and new raptor side by side?

The new one is better.

Depends; can the new one give you a blowjob? Old 1, New 0.

Princess Discussion of the Day #176
Hooded Princess

She took Lion-waifu's spot, I did not have to worry about changes since she was new anyways, and I was never really interested in her core concept so I did not pay much attention to her before.

I guess she is supposed to be a counterpart gangster to Lycan Princess even though Lycan is not a full gangster.

The good with animals / having treats is very overshadowed by the later craziness.

Woodsman for weapons is nice and she probably knows how to use them. Seems like it would make sense if the basket only contained blades instead of all weapons. The fact that it can also hold any item you could need after that seems out of left field. The only explanation I could think of would be black market gangster style dealings for why she is able to have just the right things.

Courier seems to be lacking the gangster aspect of her personality, reverting back to the Red Riding Hood idea only. I am not sure why I would need to make deliveries so badly that I would take this over Woodsman.

Work in Progress album is a dead link.

Thank you, phi.
And yea, that convinces me; Raptor's old eye are so much better.

I am liking left as well.

Poncho thing is pretty cool but bikini+loincloth lewd combo wins

Updated version also is missing some details on her legs/tail that old one has

>show which side of the spectrum she fell on more.
She is more of a caring yandere, she was supposed to be crazy on the outside and sweet and caring on the inside on the inside. The gentle Femdom isn't so much it's own thing but rather a part of her being a crazy yet caring yandere and also why doting is part of her as well

Ayylmao

I mean, dont all Yanderes have the Dere part.

The bloody knife and grin do not really seem to convey the doting part so the fetish section feels disconnected for me.

That one has been dead for awhile now that Gen V is going. Brumus has all the latest updates.

>Old eyes
Looks like she's half awake and groggy.
>New eyes
Looks inquisitive and bird-brained.

She is supposed to be a gangster mang and also there are sub groups of yandere

>Dependant is just annoying
>Harmless is waifu that needs hugs and fugs
>Worshipping is a landmine of emotions
>Eliminating is a hazard to others' health
>Attacking is a hazard to your health
>Stalking is a hazard to everyone
>Delusional is a serious hazard
>Isolating is a complete fucking bitch
>Monopolizing sounds like Isolating, just less dangerous
Why are yandere tropes so shit, and why isn't there more of the Harmless variety?

>Why are yandere tropes so shit, and why isn't there more of the Harmless variety?

Because most only think of Eliminating and Monopolizing type. Although it is true she is based off of B.B Hood I was going for a harmless(To you and her friends) when thinking about Red Hood's traits and she would only go full crazy towards her enemies

I’ll be sure to toss em all in as options when we get to the design votes

Bashgal is a good girl.

>Why are yandere tropes so shit, and why isn't there more of the Harmless variety?

I feel like you're comically missing that yandere's are normally flat out antagonists once their yandere traits start showing up

Decided to put together all of the Red Dragon Inn cards. It's not pretty, but if someone wants to clean it up or add some backstory they can.

Give 1 reason that all CYOA threads shouldn't be moved to /qst/

we keep to ourselves and make original content?

Same can be said for every single thread on /qst/

Tradition. Towergirls has been on Veeky Forums since the beginning.

Its a pretty damned Veeky Forums thread, and it has a habit dying anywhere else.

Same can be said for every single thread on /qst/

Whats wrong with it being in Veeky Forums? Not like were shitposting, and we get new people coming in fairly often.

>Woodsman for weapons is nice and she probably knows how to use them. Seems like it would make sense if the basket only contained blades instead of all weapons. The fact that it can also hold any item you could need after that seems out of left field. The only explanation I could think of would be black market gangster style dealings for why she is able to have just the right things.

It's an allusion to B.B. Hood. from Darkstalkers.
darkstalkers.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Bonnie_Hood

Fun gal to play.

Im just curious about the preferential treatment, Im not going to write a letter to moot over it or anything. Also because there is like 3 CYOA threads on Veeky Forums along with a "monster giirl general" that can all be moved to quest.

Lastly, because none of this is Veeky Forums related. Its just side content generated by its community. Like every single quest.

Id argue nothing is more Veeky Forums then knights going to save the princesses, and it isnt like the cyoa is the only thing being worked on. Weve got Velgarn workin tabletop rules, and an actual game in development

hell Veeky Forums is notorious for its love of monster girls as well, you cant just throw everything that isnt purely DnD and Warhammer into a separate bin, it just kills the tempo of both boards

Well A.) We don't actually participate in the CYOA, if this was a CYOA/Quest thread raher than more of a general discussion thread then you'd have a point, but it's not and taking a brief gander at /qst/ almost all the threads are active quest threads and not really setting discussion threads. B.) There's a lot of misc threads here at any time for stuff that's simply related to fantasy in general and not a specific tabletop, though it is often assumed so

It's no longer a CYOA only since there are pnp RPG rules in the OP

You have my attention..

This isn't a quest?
Like seriously.

>Human Knight Princess
>Underboob

Human Princess has a hard time finding breastplates that fits her.

>tfw imagining Human Princess getting redfaced upon finding out that the biggest armor top she can find still leaves her breasts slightly exposed

Blow a money load on Eversor's face and you too can have a wholesome, family friendly sheep girl

Cute!

patreon.com/posts/17173811

Ghost princess is up folks!

I like it!

Glad the "Ghost princess, not princess' ghost" detail was kept

Ghost Princess wasn't a princess before she died. It wouldn't make any sense to call her "The Ghost of a Princess"

Oh thank goodness, I was starting to think something happened over there.

Hmmm, no dragon artifact? Curious.

I imagine the gardens must look beautiful.

Interesting, so in Gat’s canon ghouls are lesser spirits who take possession of lesser life forms in order to have physicality? If so that’s an interesting route to take.

I require backstory...

>19 cards
Will there be a 20th?

if I'm remembering correctly, a ghoul is any living/formerly living thing possessed by a ghost. A corpse possessed by a ghost is not the same thing as a zombie for example, it's a ghoul.

Hooray, I can finally do my review that nobody gives a shit about!

>Kingdom
Pridellius is a bitch
>Princess
Same traits as before, which is nice. I like how she's basically a better ghost than the rest of them.
>Bride's Veil
What's M.Magic? Also, nice to know it's not only ghosts.
>Ghost Contessa
I want to untie her mouth to hear the things she wants to say.
>Moonlight Glass
Ghost on, ghost off. I like it.
>Shade Postilion
Sounds interesting; strong despite having no mass at all to back up that strength.
>Desire's Mirror
Break it with a hammer. That's too risky to be valuable.
>Banshee
That design reminds me of Poptops from Starbound, except cute. I want to stick my dick in her mouth and have her scream into my urethra.
>Possessed Furniture
Imagine; a chair pulling itself from under you when you try to sit. Quality pranks abound with these.
>Floral Ghoul
Simple and cute.

Ghost Princess' chart is a great one. With the exception of the Desire's Mirror, everything is a positive on the chart as long as you don't piss anyone off.

>What's M.Magic?
Mind Magic, presumably.

the team always enjoys reading them! So we give a shit!

I'm glad somebody enjoys them. I just post em for the sake of throwing opinions out there, hopefully for someone to get buttblasted at a random comment such as my totally not obvious hate for those tiger things on Amazon's card. I genuinely don't like those, and I don't really know why. I just hate em. I can't wait for Mimic though; how much longer til we get her?