How much shit did they steal, Good lord

How much shit did they steal, Good lord

None?

Oh right, of course. Let me rephrase that.

How much shit was "gifted" to them, good lord

Not a single thing, they were given all those nice things as gifts for excellent service in the name of The Emperor.

Even the Forgebreaker?

>bolt weapons
>plasma weapons
>Exitus assassin rifle
>Grey Knight armor
Pretty much everything but tanks and dreadnoughts, I'd say.

dont forget the Custodes equipment

I do not think they are stealing, rather, they are marauding.
They are crows in a sense of carrion creatures.

>steal
That's an unnecesarily negative way to put it, don't you think?

All of it.

The Custodes codex shows they have an organisation that actually does hand out equipment to people as gifts though.

It really was a gift all along.

Especially Forgebreake.

huh, thats awfully nice of Kitten

My virginity.

Do you mean in the sense that dawn of war was your 1st encounter with Warhammer 40k or did they lick your shitter like an apple fritter?

>god tier mastercrafted weapon forged by a Primarch
>only level 22

The Primarchs were only like 300 years old at the time of the heresy, that's nothing special.

meanwhile in the lands of solitude

T-that's my hammer! Give it back!

Commander Boreale, enemy sighted in our perimeter

...................NO

WEEEH?

>implying the Custodes aren't just saying that to save face

t.Macha

They stole my heart

>everything but tanks and dreadnoughts
Nah. No tanks, but a lot of Dreadnought weapons and sarcophagus plating.

>OI!

No, that was liberated from the grips of Perturabo

Two of everything.

Especially things that are completely unique.

Like Khorne's Last Fuck or Nurgle's bar of soap.

It’s not like they were using their armor anyway.

It is possible. The Deathwatch do have a Guardian Spear in their own armories. Of course the supposed predecessors of the Blood Ravens did visit post-Burning Prospero, so it's possible they actually salvaged their Custodes Armor there.

Also of note: they have a few Space Wolf artifacts in their vaults as well. The Space Wolves keep decrying their relics as fakes or gifts that they themselves crafted, but evidence seems to indicate that the Space Wolf equipment that they have are indeed authentic relics.

40 cakes

“LEAD ON, BROTHER. I DO NOT RECOGNIZE THIS VESSEL NOR KNOW ITS LAYOUT. WHICH SHIP HAS THE FORTUNE OF CARRYING US INTO BATTLE?”
The Captain mumbled something quietly and the other assembled marines looked nervously at each other.
“BROTHER, I HAVE SEEN THE PASSING OF TEN MILLENNIA AND MY HEARING IS NOT WHAT IT ONCE WAS. PLEASE SPEAK UP.”
“We – we are aboard the Litany of Fury, ancient one.”
“HM. A NEW ADDITION TO THE FLEET, IT SEEMS. THE CHAPTER IS DOING WELL. AND SURPRISINGLY CLEAN!” Bjorn remarked, looking upon the gleaming surfaces where hazy red reflections of his and the other Marines’ armor could be seen. “I EXPECTED EVERYTHING TO BE COVERED IN WOLF SHI- RED. WHY AM I RED?”

I bet they have like five of Vulkan's artifacts that are needed to resurrect him too.

They were on Graia with Titus in Space Marine, so they probably have a titan now too.

Probably not to that extent, but those fancy new experimental grenade launchers probably went missing after the Ork and Chaos incursion was dealt with. Old Boy Ultramarine died as well, so his armor or weapons were probably "recovered" as well.

Obviously it's cursed to be only level 22. It's genius really.

>curse your weapon to be low leveled for anyone else who wields it
>They discard it fairly quickly
>keeps circulating around
>Eventually reaches you
>True power unlocked and it's a level 9n^9 weapon

Probably came up with the idea after talking to the other high lords of Terra into doing more productive things for the Imperium.

They've got a couple of Mekboys they looted from the Orks helping with the more exotic tech.

Are there any good stories or books about them? I know there’s Goto’s garbage

Well they clearly found the Emperor's personal Primarch formula and used it on Gabriel.

>tfw the Blood Ravens secretly have hordes of astartes in the millions and all the war machines and weapons imaginable but they fight horrific RTS type strategy and have atrocious casualties from all the DoW meatgrinder wars and cancel out that way.

I do have to say that Looted Bjorn is one of my favorite fan stories. Mostly that it's an improvement for Bjorn.

>implying Captain Titus isn't a Blood Raven now

>Blood Ravens stole the sequel

in case anyone hasnt read this yet.

Why dont the Blood Ravens just steal some good health for the Emperor?

I have a theory that the blood ravens already have the artefacts of Vulcan for they're own reasons.

Ha Classic

They've already stolen it, that's why he's on the throne in the first place

What happened in Cyrene?

damn he fat

In DoW they gather up the pieces of an Avatar, and I believe they also got a Warhound titan at some point.

Why don't? they recruit more from Meridians Underhive?

If Thaddeus is any indication, Meridian gangers are less stone-cold killas and more West Side Story.

Man, I wish we had models of shirtless custodes doing those poses....

WEait, someone made thule using a wold dread?

I remeber smiling when I saw that cameo

Did she die before Retribution or what?

Could be, given that the only major shit happening during Retribution on that planet was corrupt nobles going all renegade for chaos.

Bummer

Don't forget Daisy.

Did they also find antigravity tech, or did they just channel the ghost of C.S. Goto?

Removed from the story due to lack of interest.