FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCYZnK7Zl4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lite has been a total let down since that chink sold everything.

Why does he keep doing this?

ITT: Idiots with weak hands who bought into the FOMO at ATH.

I've been sitting with Litecoin since it was under $10, waiting patiently, waiting fucking YEARS for it to go back up over $40 again. If you can't handle hodling, then go buy some pajeet coins but make sure you sell them before Rajesh and Panjit dump them.

>still holding LTC

Its like you want to be poor.

>your still up 150% in a month
Yeah but ever since he sold his shit its been bleeding out slowly. It'll be back down to 40 and then ill kms for believing that stupid chink Fuck this coin and fuck charlie lee

>I've been sitting with Litecoin since it was under $10
Same here. Do you plan to cash out any time soon, user?

>big news soon.
AMAZON LITECOIN PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED LEAK.

I'll consider selling most of my stack when it hits $1k, but I plan on keeping at least 10% of my portfolio in Litecoin for years to come.

proofs or your mom's tits photo

charlie lee admits to dumping all ltc at the top and youre still holding this? LOL sell before $100

>tfw sold my litecoin losses into xlm at a loss and already recovered my losses and doubled my earnings

litecoin has NOTHING going for it. Its technology is shit

Are you WhaleBro's retarded cousin, user?

>litecoin has NOTHING going for it. Its technology is shit
Yeah, It is still stone age technology. Normies don't give a shit about the tech though. Shilling, and FOMO work better than the underlying tech.

>not holding LTC

its like you want to be poor

Fucking fuck him.

Fuck him so much.

Fucking chink, I'll have to short, soon.

I bought his bags, I'll never forgive him. I honestly hope he fucking dies.

>what a positive user
Has LTC bring you wealth and prosperity, user?

it has

You know what happens when you bet against litecoin or bitcoin? You get burnt. I've been sitting on my LTC since I mined them years ago. The problem with you kids is you want gains and you want them now. You fail to see the long term picture that investors want to see crypto take over, not make a quick buck.

never

if I want long term picture I would be in ethereum which is objectively better, as a product and store of value.

It does what It was made for, user

Still up 5x on this guy bought in at $55.

glad i got out

The retardation is real, very fucking real.

Litecoin is still riding on the back of bitcoin, and its clear to see $1000 is the next high. Be. Fucking. Patient. Markets cant go up forever,just so faggots can get in late and get rich quick.

this

its obviously litecoin has lots of room to run still
probably will be some hang up as we near 500 again but break that and its straight to 1000

its obvious*

>its obvious*
Please show me the math behind your prophecy, user.

Why does everyone freak out about the day to day of litecoin? Its not a shitcoin, its a month over month investment you idiots.

I'm just going to leave this here.

Cryptos are in a very clear and distinct bull market, obviously. After the astounding bull market we saw in the run up to christmas, was met with a consolidation. Weak hands selling but everyone else holding, waiting for more potential buyers to regain confidence. Every fucking individual making that understands trend analysis are coming to the exact same conclusion. Or fuck it, dont believe the common sense, stay poor fag

cheap fake

ok

youtu.be/KCYZnK7Zl4g

>the common sense,
Muh, Chad and Stacy are going to push the price up with their holiday money.
>stay poor fag
I'll die in vein with my 2k LTC that I bought at a single digit.

hasn't gone close to where i bought it, so i'm holding just in case. yes, it is starting to feel silly.

proof levels of Veeky Forums
Just ask here about Espers and she let you answer the same

It's called opportunity cost. While you're sitting on your pile of sideways moving shit for months, you're missing out on moon missions

wow user youve been holding for a WHOLE MONTH??!??!??

It isn't fair to compare your investments just to moon missions. Plenty of coins also went down.

bought in double digits mofo.

never hit ATH again

ah alright I thought you meant you were down

Litecoin will recover, just give it time. Remember that dips happen because people sell at low price. Once there are very few to none non-holders left for Litecoin, the price will go up. It will have it's time. I am sure it will be at least 1000 USD by end of year

Better than nothing which is the consensus i get from Veeky Forums when they start to shill all manner of shit coin. stay poor

What does Alexa say?

about?

nope

about your fucking proofs fag

Amazon-LTC partnership

>You know what happens when you bet against litecoin or bitcoin?
>already up 40x since november with alts
hahHAHAHAHHAHHAHhahahahahahhaahhaahAHHAHAHAH,
>he fucking fell for the "muh normie coins"
ahahAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

don't have a clue. will the libcuck AI know?

>will the libcuck AI know
Of course, Alexa said Jesus Christ is a fictional character. She knows everthing.

I just dumped my LTC so you can expect a major announcement today along the lines of "Saudi Arabia will be accepting litecoin for barrels of oil"

Ask one of your mudslime mates, i'm sure one of them will have one.

I think charlie should've kept all of his LTC instead of selling them. Atleast he was motivated when he was holding himself.

i'd shit myself

>mudslime mates
I must be a terrible friend to have. I shot a bunch of those in Afganistan.

>literal pajeets

Awesome.

probably, pajeets are cheep

I feel like LTC is just waiting for a moon mission. It'll go sideways for a while, and then hit 500 in a matter of days. That's what it's done historically.

charlie's bags are so heavy anons, I messed up

Fucking asshole chikun coin. Still hodling with faith.

yes

we /crab market/ for now

LTC always does this. If you're nervous take some profit. I sure as fuck did (bought in at 18$) - moved some into BAT yesterday

Once crabmarket is done we will moon to ~$600, or with some major announcement like Amazon (LOL yea right) it could do ~1.5k in just a few days

you never know

The past month i've told you every day it's dead, will you finally beliefe?

Stellar Lumen has overtaken it, NEM will do so within hours.

Pradnya, a literal pajeet, is your source? I'm a litecoin bull and even I say that smells like my SHIT

>Random call centre Pajeet has access to info about Amazon Litecoin partnership/implementation...

There are some news that they are working with Amazon.

I have to agree with other user. Almost e every shitcoin shilled here has mooned.
Even link is doing okay.

came from pajeets?

Did the same. Best choice. Fuck litecoin

I asked and it says it doesn't know that one. Asking about litecoin alone and alexa says pic related.

evidence??

But it’s fucking dipping again

MOMMY HELP ME

MY INTERNET MONEY IS GOING AWAY

MAKE THE BAD MEN STOP MOMMY

Sorry, just getting out of this shitcoin I bought at 80. Should be good now

If that shit happens, the price will skyrocket. Here's for hoping...

>I asked and it says it doesn't know that one.
Then Amazon partnership must be bogus

Lmao

I was watching on live trade YouTube channel, and the guys were chatting about Amazon and LTC. Someone said that he read an article, although never bothered to look into it.

>Someone
that must be a legitimate

i mean if it gets to the moon but dies there, it's still on the moon r-right?

It is on HODL on the moon.

This is awesome. I love litecoin now.
Always a buying opportunity if you wait!

binance doesn't use LTC so i've never had to transfer it.

how quick is it? compared to ETH?

faster than ETH in my experience

also binance definitely has LTC/BTC trading

It arrived in ~1 hour to my Kucoin account, but it waited for 6 confirmations. Fee was 0.1$ or so so still pretty cheap

It is much quicker than LTC since Cryptokitty was released

wtf 1 hour?

it takes like 10 minutes for 6/6 confirmations

GET OUT I took my loses put it into XLM and LINK recouped and swimming in gains now bay bay.

Well, it was recently, and Kucoin has had some scaling issues so maybe that's the reason why it was so slow. I think it's due to that and not due to LTC. LTC is supposedly much faster than BTC anyway (4x faster to be more precise)

yeah but i don't really trade btc/ltc ... i've never seen ltc markets on binance. just eth and btc. still not sure what the usdt thing is.

Best way of putting it is, just to double current gains from LTC it'd have to hit $500 which it won't anytime soon. Moved my LTC to XLM @47¢ and hitting $1 seems a lot more reasonable
>Charlie sold his stack

with all these weak hands in a rush to sell, why should the buyers drive the price up now?

its still accumulation phase buddies
the fact that we bounced up from 200 zone revealed the big money's hand

>LTC has been stagnant for over a week
>all other normiebase coins are finishing current pump cycles
>chink is hinting at news
>Veeky Forums IS UNIRONICALLY IN FULL FUD MODE

ACCUMULATE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW