Legendary Enchant Land Edition

Legendary Enchant Land Edition

Previously: →

>Latest News:
mtgcommander.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18749

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their decks strategy and card choices.
tappedout.net

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the the internet.
edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commanders color identity.
manabasecrafter.com/

CARD SEARCH

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
magiccards.info

>Unofficial and new, but has GOAT search interface and updates on time.
scryfall.com

>Thread Question
If you could make any existing card into a legal commander what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/22-02-18-voltron/?cb=1519338159
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/sidisi-sacrifice-abuse-copy/?cb=1519339874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for this is a dumb question and I say every custom legendary card ever made

Oh, Mindleech mass! Always mindleech mass, followed closely by archfiend of ifnir.

>Thread Question: Tamanoa

how would a modified EDH work, where any legendary card could be used in place of a standard commander?

>thread question
pic related

What can I cut for more lands?
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/22-02-18-voltron/?cb=1519338159

why

okay, mine is a 0 mana split second creature with flash that has win the game as a cast trigger and on etb

I just like the idea of burning everything to the ground while also gaining an assload of life from the deal.

God i want to put this in ramos so badly but I've always thought it'd end up being underwhelming

This should have been the Legendary ninja. I would LOVE this as a voltron commander.

Mindleech can eat Oni's ass

>trying to derail the thread again

Mine is a 9 mana creature with a 0 mana ability to put on on the battlefield and another is a mana ability that also states that I win the game and all my opponents lose the game.

can't activate it through splist second though

TQ: what would happen if I choose Dryad Arbor?

Mine has Eminence -- "As long as this card is in the Command Zone, you can't lose the game."

thankfully mine has "cards ouside of the battlefield have no abilities"

>Thread Question
Why, Chromanticore of course

>Tons of naya and Selesnya cards I want to use
>All the commanders are shit
Fucking a, who would be best suited for a hatebears deck?
Thuinking about tolsimir

have you considered claw of progress?

I wish Ninjitsu worked from the command zone. I’d kill for an errata.

>27 lands
Jesus christ user, why are you doing this to me? You need to cut 9 cards.

>Necromantic selection
>Arguel's Blood Fast
>Victimize
>Patron of the Vein
>Butcher of Malakir
>Strata Scythe
>Crux of Fate
>To the Slaughter
>Bontu's Monument

Now that being said, you have a variety of... interesting choices for tech. Your deck isn't really voltron, and could honestly stand to lose the voltron elements, or to go all in with the voltron stuff, and get rid of this creature-based edict thing you're doing.

Not within the colors I want.
Ideally looking for green white of some sort

Yeah well mine has "all cards your opponents own lose all abilities"

Holy Cow is pretty decent

Gaddock Teeg would be a stellar choice. If you don't like his price, Sigarda, Host of Herons or Dragonlord Dromoka are pretty good too.

>who's good for a hatebear deck
>in G/W
Is this even a question?

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/sidisi-sacrifice-abuse-copy/?cb=1519339874
Please rate my snek.dec and offer suggestions

I feel like he doesn't need much Voltron support other than hexproof/shroud, given that he has indestructible and the mass sacrifice all pumps him. I just cut those cards, what now?

That rat has me borderline furry

Do you think he would work well with these sort of cards?
Looking to make a weenie ish deck

Yeah bud, that kind of strategy works pretty well with Gaddock.

well if you add in black you can play anafenza the foremost

you could use elder dromoka for safety during your turns.

or you could be a real jerk and use gaddok teeg, as i doubt most of your creatures cost more than 3

Ink-Eyes has that effect on a lot of people.

Yeah, he needs almost no support to be Voltron, edicts buff him more than equipment does and he has indestructible. I'll just focus on hexproof and shroud.

He's cheap, got a good body and kind of an unique ability , or at least more interesting than 60% of the commanders available.

What is the dumbest meme? I want to play stupid shit.

Everything good

UG goodstuff

Ashling the Pilgrim and 99 mountains
>"Dude why isn't your deck sleeved?"
>"Don't worry about it, would you like to cut?"

Circu Lantern Control.

i dunt git dis meem

Post your favourite bad/meme commanders

First deck I ever built, super highroll polymorph deck that can end the game in a few turns or sputter out and do nothing.
Don't play it much anymore

>meme

ya it semes badh

I was asked for dumb meme decks and I gave one.

eminence was a mistake

What creature is the Kuriboh of Magic?

99 mountains.
21 commander damage to win.

Fog effect on a creature? Spore frog. Not from hand though.

Why doesn't anybody ever comment on my deck?

I thought there would be a legendary with that same sweet ass look from the set, but nope. everything is shit

Borborygmos enraged, hermit druid, creeping renaissance and 97 non-basic lands :^)

Commander damage is only from combat you dongle

its alright. personally i prefer my sis to be full on zombie tribal

So pump her up and swing, dipshit

yeah, and it only dumps counters on the thrid proc. after which they have no blockers.

I want a GOAT

>97 non-basic lands
is that even possible

>remove all counters from her

Now I see why this shitty meme works, but it doesn't work until at least turn 12

There are 615 non-basic lands

in rg though

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.

its a fucking stupid way to win and thats the point

>When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the format. Whoever follows me will never play in darkness, but will have the edh of life

>124 colourless non-basic lands
>29 GR lands
>32 G lands
>36 R lands

Yes

What's the best evasion I can give my commander in mono-black? Having trouble with voltron not landing.

Filth + Urborg Tomb of Yawgamoth

Boots of EDHwalk

obviously would need a sac effect, hexproof or a trigger to disincentivize targeting, but I really want a legendary goat from a noncommander release.

That's a bit how it started but then I realize just how many BUG legends I had been itching to play and had collected over the years so I wound up jamming them all in to some Legendary Mill bonanza

There seems to be only one equipment that gives unblockable, whispersilk cloak, but that one also gives shroud. Beware of wall tribal I guess.

menace + vorrac battle horns
(has to be blocked by two or more creatures and cant be blocked by more than one creature)

rime transformation
(can only be blocked by snow creatures)

dauthi embrace
(give it shadow)

i love my spider even if everyone tells me to take him out
commander pls

>rime transformation
Perfect, thanks.

why does everyone tell you to remove spider? also, i support your wish. legendary needs to be spread to more creature types.

i play prossh
people say it's too much mana for a mediocre ability
i also have LARD AFF EXTINCTION which i refuse to take out since its my favorite card in the game

I've decided to build Ghalta as my first ever green EDH deck. What should I aim for besides ALL THE TOKENS?

just make all your basics snow covered swamps, also flavortown for dark depths/ vampire hexmage

I feel the same with pic related.

they just don't know what it's like to love

my mentor has the attitude of "well why not instead tutor for hoof and win"
that's the worst way to play magic, and I know prossh is degenerate enough it makes me a hypocrit

Gahiji brah

naya secret best colors

welcome to edh first of all, ghalta is great and very fun to play

any enchantment that gives your shit +1 does wonders, might also consider doing a dino subtheme w/ door of destinies, etc. Asceticism is vital for once ghalta's out

Artifacts: Lifecrafter's bestiary. You'll be casting lots of creatures and the scry is useful.

>play spooder
>play doubling seaon
>play impact tremors
>making 2 spooders and dealing 2 damage every time someone casts a spell
>surprise decent of dragons from out of nowhere
>fucking board full of 4/4 flying spider dragons mang

>yfw when you also have purp on the field

I'm not exactly sure what you're budget is so I'll try to offer suggestions that are under $20

Sol Ring, all three signets you can run, Green Sun's Zenith, Black Sun's Zenith, Beast Within, Counter Spell, Growing Rites, Nature's Claim, Worldly Tutor, Sylvan Library, Phyrexian Arena, Necropotence, Carpet of Flowers, Crop Rotation(for mana fixing since you don't have super powerful lands), Strip Mine, Eldritch Evolution, Mystic Remora, Rhystic Study, Swan Song, Muddle the Mixture, Harrow, Cyclonic Rift, Ponder, Brainstorm, and Uncage the Menagerie. Also Lotus Cobra just got a reprint and it looks like you need some ramp. Seriously user you're in green take advantage of it with stuff like Carpet of Flowers.

>Thread Question: Butcher. Given the expensive mana cost it's not THAT overpowered and sac commanders are fun

>7 mana for dick tate

Also the other two pain lands. I see you only have one.

>Carpet of Flowers

I've been trying to convince everyone I know of how great this card is. Early game it can be as good as Sol Ring T2 and late game if it hasn't been destroyed it's objectively better than Sol Ring. No one wants to listen because it's "situational" but Blue is without a doubt the most popular color in Commander.

>not having Grave pack, dick tate and Butcher all in the same deck

If you're running a reanimation deck, you'll want Butcher

I wanna convince friend to start playing casual EDH and he loves Kavu (dont know why), what commander do you recommend? Do you have a list?

Yes, I know it's a shit tribe but whatever.

A lot of Kavu are about Domain, so run Cromat.

I'll do ya one better, even comes with Reiterate. Fuck, I want to play Jeskai burn but it's not easy to make it work.