We grade each others portfolio

We grade each others portfolio

Example = A+ , B- , F etc

A-
The minus is mostly due to the lack of a traditional "stable" coin to anchor your portfolio. XLM is now a top 10 above LTC, so that's not really a big deal. And ICX & ENG both have a chance to eventually be top 10 coins. Solid portfolio, 2018 will likely treat you well user.

Tell me like it is Veeky Forums

A+

I like it you’ve picked some moon shots and picked XMR which should produce steady gains

A+ Great fucking picks. You will be a very rich man.
Also a winner: A

A

Is this a joke?

Nice man , i should get into monero. It will double in 2018 im expecting.

A- eng is a good pick

>in this thread we jerk each other off.

R8 please

I CANT WITHDRAW FROM HITBTC is that a scam exchange? Sold all my qtum and xmr yesterday... $1500 I cant take out..

Wow nice portfollio OP. I was expecting it to be shit but you will be most definately making it

I know, right?

Hold me mommy

Nice, and nice dubs B-

A-

Nice folio man.

How mine?

pls

B+ , whats 42 though? B , solid biznessman portfolio . Needs some bigger projects though like wabi or vechain
Very patrician A+

Am I gonna make it?

D

Rate me fags

some good pics, unsure about fun and 42 though, missing out on some big ones so B-

super safe portfolio, could stand to move to more risky stuff B+

Please don't bully.

B+

Prob not tbf

The Chadfolio

I don't think you need random anons validations with your portfolio, but I'd give that an A+, tons of significant positions in solid coins and a lot of alts I wanted to throw money at but passed due to not wanting to overdiversify while I'm still under $100k.

XMR has been one of the /comfiest/ holds I've had, it doesn't see the action the others do, but it's also one I don't really have to worry about at all. Would definitely recommend taking some of your profits from your alts in the next coming weeks/months and accumulating a little XMR.

B+
Your stable coin positions are a little small, but like I said with OPs you've got nice alts. XLM is also a top 10 now, but it's recently gotten to it's position so it hasn't proven it can stay there yet, but I imagine it will. FUN is on my list of alts to grab in the next month.

B-
Your spread a little thin given your portfolio is under $10k, I'd sell off two of BAT, QSP, or REQ and consolidate those holdings into one of those (I'd recommend REQ or QSP). But you've got some solid top coins in NEO and XLM so you'll be fine.

C-
Overdiversified, consolidate your alts into 1 maybe two. ICX is the only one I'm super familiar with so it'd be the one I'd recommend.

B+
One of the better sub $10k portfolios I've seen. Got a nice solid anchor with BTC and two decent alt plays with PBL and VEN. You'll likely see +$10k soon.

>42
Only 42 coins made. Ghost and his inner circle are shilling it + buy usb sticks to get transaction fees from it. Its a novelty with no real purpose.

Seems good. C+ simply because I don't like that the ICX is broken into trading pairs

I would've diversified more but I cannot argue with that fucking moon, A+

I don't know much about some of these coins but A

Too many to rate

I want to get to $1mil this year but I'm too risk averse.

100% xrp bought in just before $1
Thinking of getting some xrm and xlm

I'm not great at this but there is still time.

Yes. I know I have too much litecoin. Its legacy from 2014 mining.

Missing out on big ones? Like what? Anons told me to stick it to 1-2 coins then flip and diversify when i hit 20k

I’m thinking of going in 100% on pascal coin

Leggo

why

>holding any weekly pump and dump coins

Poorfag student, can i make it?

A+
Nice mix of solid stable coins and good alts, you'll have a good year.
And yeah, I'm planning on diversifying more soon. I'm going to sell off 25-50% of my REQ at $1 (bought at $0.06) to expand it a bit. Been playing it a bit safe, but now I'm at a point I feel comfortable expanding to more.

I also have 15k SC

You and me both brother

You've got some really solid future projects but most likely not for the short-med term

A- for long term

Rate meeee

Thanks user what would you recomend? I'm trying to do this for a long term 1 year hold, you think I should pull out gains of xlm and xrb and push them into etherium? Or BTC? Was even thinking req too but I don't wanna over diversify

>risk averse
>top holding is 25b dollar whitepaper

Holding req since ICO, already sold 20k so won't take more profit on that.

AAA

Grade away pls.
Not real good at this but done ok this last month.
Bought FCT months before macafapump

A- you will make it big

Third world pajeet here, am I gonna make it?

Here Should I get rid of ADA TRX and NAV then? I've 3x my ADA investment (already sold some) so I don't feel bad about taking the profit and investing it in something else. Can't see it mooning much harder right now that it's gone so high.

XRB, REQ, ICX, NEO are all fairly likely to rise hugely soon, might be worth diversifying into them. But yeah if you want to wait till 20k to diversify thats cool, I just judged it based on your current portfolio

Obviously I'm a big fan of XMR (), and it will likely have a good year so that's been what I've been using to anchor my portfolio. Really I don't think you could go wrong with ETH, BTC, or XRP. Given you already have positions in XMR, ETH, and BTC I'd go for one of those rather than adding XRP though.
Performance wise, I think XMR and ETH will perform the best (XMR I think has a higher chance of performing better than ETH though).

A, nice
D, too many shitcoins, including ripple
A, pretty solid
B, not bad

started with 1200 this month

Rate me daddy

Anyone who isn't swing trading hype coins right now gets an F, especially chainlink holders.

Plox

New to the game

This is scary but probly the best port on here.

I haven't been following ADA too closely, mostly because I'm pissed I got too lazy and didn't buy at 2 cents a month before it mooned. But, if you've already made decent profits from it, taking those is never a bad thing. TRX and NAV would've also been the other two I'd recommend losing. I'd consolidate those into ICX or CMT probably, not familiar with BCPT or EMB too much so I can't say anything about those, BAT also wouldn't be a terrible choice I imagine, but I don't think it will perform as well as ICX or CMT in the short-mid term at least.

I'm using money I saved for a deposit on a student house.

See you on the moon

Diversify? Who needs it

stop falling for pajeet scams

best portfolio, gl

Yeah that was my plan, consolidate into ICX in preparation for possible moonshot with mainnet and announcements at the end of the month. EMB is just a pure shitcoin I'm holding for laughs and miniscule chance of moon.

Might be a little too diverse. I'm dumping everything below ven into xby on the next dip anyways.

Investment was minut rewards from mining ETH 2 months. Rate!

I sold 5k XRB, keeping 1k of it though, diversified my portfolio with the Profit into likely moonshots

Thinking I need to sell my ltc and move it into another alt ASAP, thinking either req or eng. Just waiting for the right time..

That might be a Good idea, I'm just trying to do the whole crypto thing correctly. user told me to only stick to 1-2, idk if hes right tho.

Thanks user! Xmr is one of my favorite too! I think throughout the year I'm going to add 100$ biweekly to eth and xmr, xmr since it deserves to be a 1k coin and eth since I feel 2018 will be the year of erc 20 tokens. I can see eth hitting 5-1eoy if the markets strong enough

Poorfag hoping to make it

VEN is a good choice too

Not pictured are small bags of POE, OST, DBC and RCN.

B
Your portfolio relies on a big long shot , hopefully it pans out for you man . Imagine seeing link billionares on this planet kek

A.

ICX and XLM are great picks. But move your VEN into ICX. January will be ICX's month. Also VEN is too scammy and amateurish IMO.

A.

Too many XMR. I'd move maybe 6 XMR into ICX. The rest are very good coins. Also, why ENG?

A.

It's always good to diversify when our portfolio hits $100k or more. But IMO yours contain too many unknown coins (at least to me) like EQT and WGR. And why DGB? I thought it's done already.

A+.

Lots of WaBi. A man of culture. Why RLC?

B.

XRB is slowing down. I'd sell all XRB and move it into XLM.

B-.

Decent portfolio. What's that 42 coin?

B-.

Too heavy on TRON. Move some into XLM or ICX.

B-.

BAT is unattractive right now IMO.

A.

Nicely diversified, my man.

B-.

If I were you, I'd sell half LINK and move it into ICX.

C.

Too diversified with $2k. With that amount of money, you should be all in on ICX and hold until end of January.

C.

Too heavy on BTC. Also PBL is a shitcoin. Get some real coins in the top 20.

B-.

Too diversified. What's XMY?

A+.

Nicely diversified. Great picks with big potentials and low risks. You got it right, mate.

B-.

Too diversified. But nice to see portfolio with AST. You are smarter than the average Veeky Forumstards.

B-.

Slightly over diversified. I thought SALT is dead?

I rate your portfolio 'M' for 'Meme'.

B-.

Way too diversified IMO. But decent picks.

A-.

Great picks but too many coins. You should limit it to max 3 coins and take some risk if you want to get to $1m.

B-.

I'd dump ARK, SALT, XRB and buy ICX.

Ok faggots now rate my portfolio. All critics are welcome.

My best week yet

C+
Only because you don't have a stable coin. You'll likely see some nice gains for your alts though as they're solid ones that likely won't lose all your money. But, I'd sell the profits on at least one of them in the next few weeks and add a top proven stable coin (BTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, etc...) just so your portfolio won't get fucked when alts hit the shitcan all at once like they do.

Started with 650 USD a few weeks ago

HODLing all for a while

XRP in case of memebase news
XLM awaiting fairX
FUN I think is EZ money, awaiting launch/release

Low aq costs, just playing around. What you think?

You faggots are grading portfolios based on what has mooned.

You need to grade portfolios on what has the potential to moon.

Just because a portfolio has a bunch of coins that have mooned in the past couple of days doesn't make it a good one, a smart person would've sold and bought coins that haven't pumped yet

I put most of my holdings in Ether trying to decide what to buy and it's just been going up. What should I diversify in.

Also got in XLM early on this moon is blessed

Wht do u suggest

Too many XMR guy here, I was thinking the same thing. Was actually probably going to do that when I got home today, as the XMR is sitting on my wallet at home.

>Also, why ENG?
Really good project, that if pulled off, has a ton of use cases and it has the potential of being a top 10 coin (in my opinion). Got in at $1, was going to get in at ICO, but my portfolio wasn't as beefy then and with the hacking bullshit I was avoiding the risk.

I know i'm a bit too diversified - but I'm looking to use the gains from XLM and TRX to fix that soon.

Sorry in advance for britbong currency

This is from yesterday. I'm up around $6900 now.

What is your strategy? HODL for months or wait until a shitcoin reaches , for example, 120% of your initial investment, sell, and re-invest?

solid picks for a newbie, you'll make it user