mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

1st for eternal torment

First for having a nice and friendly thread

>when the krieg girl invites you over to her bunk for some fun

Captured by Orks wat do?

But with Tusks.

Paint yourself red and out run them

Would you ever take Heavy Stubbers as sponson-mounted weapon?

Where's the Commissar? In the books Private Ryan would already have been BLAMMED and shit would have gotten done (Or Chaos rapes your soul, but fuck, happy endings are a Tau thing).

Find a Gretchin and make him do whatever the Orks make you do. Because that's how Ork society rolls.

Paint yourself green and show you are the meanest and greenest

you mean her bunker?

Paint yourself purple and walk right out.

Start spitting teeth and hope he hasn't watched any tentacle heresy lately.

Rumor engine is a pile bunker for the Tau melee suit.

How do you feel about this new RPG system? I would be cool with something reasonable and newbie-friendly

Tell them it doesn’t matter who I am, what matters is my plan.

*blocks your path*

This artist's style looks familiar.
I can't place my finger on it.

Thats what I am hoping for, I love DH2e but it was jank as heck and awful to teach people

*saturates path*

Is it Eagle Ordinary?

It uses a dice system and a overall mechanic similar to 40k the regular ass game.

If you pass with flying colors a test you get to keep extra successes to do more shit.

If combat follows this formula, it might be a very easy to get into game.

I’m gonna come right out and say it:
Blanche art is only good in doses. Having the majority of 40k art be Blanche would be pretty jarring. Yes its nice to capture the grim darkness of the setting, but not every piece of art needs to be this grotesque “what the fuck am I looking at” type stuff. It reminds me of the “scary stories to tell in the dark” books from elementary school. Good art but it is unsettling after a while.

I've been quite fond of the percentage systems but I'm willing to give it a go

I know it also comes with the rules for humans and marines and I assume chaos, so it'll be easier than the FFG books here you had separate system for different factions which will be nice, gives the game more flexibility

pic related

>mfw

Nth for truescale tactical marines

I'd buy a mini of that guy.

>like i'm wearing nothing at all
>nothing at all

>Blanche art is only good in doses. Having the majority of 40k art be Blanche would be pretty jarring.

This is true for just about every artist. Any sort of setting needs multiple artists to capture the different looks and feels. Blanche does a great job at capturing the darkness, whereas you might have another artist capture the heroic (eg Kopinski, pic related)

Does anyone know if there’s an ePub of Fabius Bile: Clonelord out there? I can’t see it in any of the megas

Art dump? I love some of the FFG stuff

This is a new one that I really liked

>Arch-Heretic Kopinski, Bringer of the Woes of Scale, Herald of the Teeny Headed Ones

A classic

I haven't been in the 40k hobby for several years, so forgive me if this question has been answered a lot already, but did the Imperial Guard/Astra Militarum lose their infantry platoons?
I recently got the itch to play again and was perusing the tactica pages on 1d4chan, and all they have listed are infantry squads.
It's not a deal breaker, or anything, but the platoon structure was a pretty big part of their identity as an army. It just seems wrong to not have it anymore.

*blocks your path*

Can't believe the apothecary just gats his fallen battle brother in the gob even though he's already dead lmao

He's collecting the geneseed of his fallen battle brother, its stored around the throat area, its not a gun he's welding but a big needle that he uses to suck the geneseed out with

IG is arguably the strongest army in the game right now, nobody wants to hear you complaining even if it is just about them being less fluffy.

Yeah, they did. And yeah, part of the character got lost.
Still works for me though, and I like being able to field more than just 3 tanks.

Also, your pic is one of my favorite pieces of 40k art. I still have that Codex.

>Not Judge Dreddnaught
Why...

Xenos players and I guess Chaos too, what chapter would you pick if you had to start up a space marine army? And why would it be Imperial Fists?

best part of that art
"deuces, queer"

Source? I think your full of shit, but I believe you.

Needs to learn scaling. That servo skull in the ravine is fucking huge.

Salamanders. Their primarch killed some of my fellow kin with crude hammers when he was younger so I respect that

End on my favorite piece, if you want to know who everyone is then google "Blades of the traitor"
My favorite part to

Is a third party the only place to get Tartaros and Cataphractii shoulders? They're not exactly common on ebay and FW doesn't have the correct ones for my legion. I ran into a problem while magnetizing, which is, well I didn't take the shoulders into consideration.

>When the girl who's job is to ride horses into battle wants to ride you

Didn't anyone, at some point in their rebellion against the Emperor, look upon themselves with all their spikes and skulls and demonic mutations, and wonder : "Hans, are we the baddies ?"

>playing a game that allows you to break the lore
i want to know the many silly excuses people can come up with

does anybody here have a PDF of imperial armour volume 10? I want to read it, I have volume 9 and want to read part 2

So, all in favor of replacing Tacticals with Sternguard Vets?

What's the most rational faction of all 40k?

orks

I wonder how long down the pipe a Vulkan release is. My guess is he'll be one of the last loyalist releases.

Also, Pyroclasts in 40k when?

Deldar

>We've clearly crossed the line but lets keep going and see what happens.jpeg

Sadly, it would be the Tyranids.

Eat shit you faggoty little bitch.

yeah

at least he'll get a release before Ferrus manus

Do you think Eisenhorn will ever be happy again?

Rogue Traders

>Do you think
You've lost me.

Explain

sauce pls

How hard would it be to design a rapid fire or even full auto Melta weapon?

Bringing back Platoons and implementing something similar for all other horde armies would fix soup

Discuss.

Ferrus just needs to be a giant, floating servo-skull.

cyclonic metla lance

IIRC didn't GW say when the were teasing the AM codex that platoons were coming back? Why didn't they I liked platoons

Has there been a samurai themed chapter?

Their worldview isn't warped by ideology, religion, and outside of extremely rare occasions, feelings. They're a cold, rational intelligence which seeks to devour everything and doesn't allow anything to interfere with that purpose.

>Dual turbo-melta
>S8 rapid fire 2 AP-4 12 inches reroll damage at half range

Easy, Mk 19 with melta grenades.

However, customizing Emperor-blessed weapons is heresy. Please report to the nearest Commissar for execution.

Shadows of the Emperor

>Terminator unit with dual turbo-melta in one hand and power first with Auxilliary Melta in the other

How about a long range melta, like 72" heavy 1, hits on a 5+, explodes on a 1

The dude cant even smile anymore, so doubtful. Although I have some theories about Pariah, but it's layered with spoilers so not going there.

Dorn first. I want him back as a giant boxnought. Or maybe Russ as a wulfen.

Neat, this image is credited to Victoria Lamb, do you know if they're GW canon mentioned somewhere or a completely fan made chapter?

FUCK IMPERIAL GUARD

Relictors. They're all dead but still... I always liked them for some reason.

They're originally fan made, but I think GW liked it enough to make them canon. I'm not really sure though.

Silver skulls because they have a color scheme close to the best legion's scheme

This chapter's now my favourite. That demon ogre look is the sex.

>those paldrons free hand

I would actually paint my marines with these colors if no for those jesus christ man. Victoria, you scary motherfucker.

Any loyal imperial army.

>red Templars
>Fleur-de-lis

They look like they can put confusion with Sororitas