Buy sumo or stay poor, take your pick

Buy sumo or stay poor, take your pick

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin
cryptocoinsmarket.com/sumo-sumokoin-🔏-digital-cash-for-high-confidential-transactions-🔏/
lmgtfy.com/?q=monero transactions traceable
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>monero
>traceable transaction legacy
fuck off pajeet. stop shilling your shitcoin with your image full of unsourced bullshit.

wake me when the darknet starts using your poocoin

What’s wrong with Monero?

>unsourced bullshit

There you go fella
github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin

gj deflecting from my original criticism

clean the poo from your hands and tell me the source for monero's "traceable transaction history" you currynigger

cryptocoinsmarket.com/sumo-sumokoin-🔏-digital-cash-for-high-confidential-transactions-🔏/

lmgtfy.com/?q=monero transactions traceable
(first link)

>buying sumokoin instead of Monero

>only applies to transactions made before 2017
next time try reading, sanjay

>has no whitepaper
>is just a monero fork
>is not tried and tested by the darkweb markets
fuck OFF pajeet

this is like when tobacco companies funded research into the dangers of tobacco, isn't it?

I think the tech is sound but even if you don't it's still a good buy under $10. Even basic brainlet tier TA shows this coin is due for a breakout soon

i'm going to keep my money in monero and wait for everyone who invested in sumo to realize that xmr is the better, established, and tested coin. if xmr was compromised then the darknet would know about it already

I did. So I saw that there were *two* problems, only one of which was from before 2017. Here's an excerpt which you clearly missed:
"

CT: Say I downloaded a Monero wallet right now and got some and tried to send them for a transaction. How linkable would a transaction be today?

AM: I think it’s hard to speculate here, I don’t want to take a guess and say things outside what’s supported by the evidence reported in our paper!

If you downloaded a wallet today and withdrew coins from an exchange today and then created a transaction to spend them, you would probably use RingCT and the default number of four mixins.

That means that for the transaction you created, you would probably expect that an attacker would have a 1/5 chance of linking your “spend” transaction to the withdrawal.

But actually, it’s worse than that, closer to 1/2 instead of 1/5.
"

Monero is a dead coin

You are the problem.

>it’s hard to speculate
>you would probably expect
>But actually, it’s worse than that, closer to 1/2 instead of 1/5
*""""""""""research""""""""""" brought to you by Zcoin*

top fucking cuck

>dead coin
>is used extensively on the darknet
>steady increaso
>0 marketing
>0 attention whoring
:^)

And how does that make it incorrect?
Look, Monero is great. But it started out with problems and still has problems (see all the other differences in the original posted gif). Sumo started out clean and is being kept clean. And their dev team is delivering. They delivered sub-addressed in December. Sumo is simply a great coin and an honest look at it shows it has significant improvements to Monero.

>And how does that make it incorrect?
because he said nothing about his "research" you illiterate nigger

>Sumo started out clean and is being kept clean
define "clean" because it sounds to me like you don't know what you're talking about

here's a question i have for you: monero's mining software has been found as malware infecting thousands of computers in industrial networks. i count this as in xmr's favor. does sumo have dirty dealings like these? if not then it's not a true privacy coin

Bought at $2.

Feels good but just imagine all the time I could have bought at $0.2

It’s the same algo, it can infect it the same way.

$50 in summer, 100$ EOY

>hard to speculate, because there is no evidence
>but its definitely probably fucked brahs

>if you maybe use monero there might be a small probable chance that improbability of deciphering the transactions is possibly possible mayhaps sometime in the future, i could speculate

Well, today's cryptoworld is changing rapidly and Monero is becoming inferior to other privacy coins... Or the other way, what do you know about XSPEC?

>Monero is becoming inferior to other privacy coins
you niggers have still not qualified these assertions

Spec is a DAG. DAGs are centralized.

This
Sumo is just a Monero clone

Sumos Ghost address wallet is pretty cool.