Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/karekareo/status/965426394275594240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 Marisha hate

>inDuring Jester Love

Nott this shit again

recap of last session?
i only caught about 15 min of it

Been listening to it so far. The Vox Machina campaign is pretty neat, delving into caves and allying with a mind flayer. Though some of their decisions are incredibly stupid.

Hang in there, it gets worse.

yup. wait till you get to the briarwoods.

>Though some of their decisions are incredibly stupid
Learn to appreciate the humor in their recklessness. They will never change. Even the more clever in the group do some pretty dumb shit later on, but it's all in good fun unless you have a stick up your ass.

>you will never have post session sex with laura as she whispers sweet nothings in her shin-chan voice

Molly (maybe) revealed his backstory (he's on the run from cultist's who need his bloodlines blood for ???), the group asked a lot of ultimately meaningless questions about gnolls, investigated the countryside and drove Fjord to near suicide via puns, then they infiltrated the gnoll base and killed a bunch of em. And there's some cultist figure that speaks Common lurking somewhere deeper in the mines.

somewhere in the 40's it just goes downhill, highlight is the kraken episode, jesus christ mercer.

some of the arcs are really good, and the character development isn't terrible, but be ready for a-lot of drivel

>IC flirting between Jester and Fjord
>Nott dropping hints of them being together
Even if The Traveler and Fjord's patron try to keep them apart, those two will break the world for each other. Mark my words.

every thread, i feel these feels. stop .Thanks pal, so not that much really happened?

Link to Twitch?

Literally wondering where this was as you posted it. Bravo user.

sorry bro I'm an alpha dog

Yeah, it was a very fillery episode. Very dull beginning and end, decent middle though when they were just fucking around in the hills. All the puns around Fjord continue to be great.

link is: twitch tv geekandsundry

So we can all agree they're totally fucked this episode right? Does ANYONE have any spell slots left?

i did see a recap of the puns and im very happy they happened. Any more news on fjords "real" voice? because in his dream he was speaking relativity normally, atleast not with the texan twang he has usually

Talks Machina only confirmed it was a deliberate choice on travis' part to switch accents. No clue which is the real accent yet.

He confirmed on Talks it was 100% intentional (as if there was ever any doubt) but nothing else has come up.

>Tumblr is already trying to push the "Jester is fat" bullshit

has anyone managed to rip "The GIF" ?

sweet. so excited to see what he does with it. Travis, Sam and Laura are totally carrying this group for me (in regards to interest) dude i fucking hate it. shes not fat she just has a P O W E R F U L A S S

she eats pastries ...she must be thicc

Are you surprised? The moment it was mentioned about "eating a lot of sweets" I knew it was going to be that way. Despite official art and the player saying otherwise.

Oh don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed the majority of it. Currently the thing that irritated me the most was the twins instigating a fight with those ogres and the archer girl immediately using the explosive arrow she just got, rather than saving it. Also Grug's player seemingly getting irritated at one of the elves, Vax I think, sneaking around and getting impatient.

Caleb should have a level 2 spell, I think? But yeah, the spellcasters are probably going to end up hiding in a corner spamming cantrips unless Matt gives them an opportunity for a short rest somehow..

Caleb might have one spell slot left of either 1st or 2nd level, but that's it. Beau still has 2 ki points, and if they get to the fight within the next hour Fjord's Hex can transfer to another foe, but that's it.

for reference

>100% intentional (as if there was ever any doubt)

He did forget to use relentless endurance that one time, and he's switched accents on accident once or twice already.

Travis has yet to catch up to playing a character that does more than two things.

plz no politics this time :3

My dude, transplanted from /5eg/

fuck
mobile.twitter.com/karekareo/status/965426394275594240

The only concession Laura has said on the "Jester is fat" topic is that most of her 15 STR is probably in the legs, so she'd probably have a toned ass and tree trunk-like legs.

A Paladin always keeps his promises

The only "thicc" part of her should be the tail. Skinny, wire-looking tails are so fucking bad.

>Jester is built like a stegosaurus
unf

It's the devil motif. Devils have thin tails, dragons have thick reptilian ones.

CR ANIME WHEN

IT'S 10:02.

WHY IS IT NOT ON.

RIOT!

Yeah that's not fat, that's called being strong. Does her squats but is dirty bulking.

Giving Khary time to go over his lines

>think fanart of Beau is hot as fuck
>remember that Marisha plays Beau
>don't think she's hot anymore
every week.

If she didn't have that retarded hair cut maybe.

Alpha stream is borked...they are waiting for it to be good for the people that actually support the show, wait for it leeches

last girl I dated was a lesbian before we met, and was into the whole social justice scene, i'm kind of into that shit.

don't judge me, at least it ain't futafag shit.

Beau sessions are going to be horrible.

Sam's late

Marisha a shit, yes, but at least I like Beau better than Keyleth. Playing a confused, stoned monk seems much more her speed than a caster.

Of course he is, he's a busy man.

I agree, but the Tumblr fans are going for the whole "Jester is fat" because of her love of pastries and ignoring that her stats probably mean she's more akin to a fit girl that does a ton of lifting and squats to counter-act all the sugar.

Hey /pol/?

We get it, you don't like this cast. You don't have to stick around to tell us.

More like pic related whom Laura voices

fjord arc when

Cheat day for some people is just literally eat sugar day.

This user knows whats up.

So, Jester's mom is a confirmed courtesan?

What's /pol/ have to dislike, it's nothing but white people

I heard a rumor this is a potential TPK.

is it worth a watch? I want to see their reaction to a character death that sticks.

Honest question, when is Sam NOT arriving to the show either late or literally 3 minutes before going live?

I know that they're in L.A. and traffic there sucks, but I would think at this point in time enough people in the voice-acting circles and companies would be at least aware of CR's existence and let him leave his job a bit early... Unless he's the VA director and is one of those, "first to arrive, last to leave" folks.

What? Tumblr is cancer? I'm shocked!

Laura is fit af

>nothing but white people
not tonight

I couldn't ever get into CR before because I just couldn't pay attention to them when playing? I don't know if i was just being ADD but i find their new characters to all be so much more interesting on face value than the ones in their first campaign.

HAMBURGER HEPLER

>. Unless he's the VA director and is one of those, "first to arrive, last to leave" folks.

That's precisely what he is.

I like everyone on the cast but Marisha. And with her it's 96% her behavior (infinite questions about nothing that she somehow thinks will be relevant), and 4% her voice.

Fair enough

I know, it's why I think they are cancer on society above anything else they say. Celebrating being fat is the same as celebrating being mediocre and giving up. As an ex-fat and normally a calm person, this is the one thing that infuriates me.

Sam's just that guy who never shows up on time

She looks so much better with her hair like this imho

He is a VA director. He directed to new Ducktails series off the top of my head. He has a big hand in a lot of cartoons

Not confirmed, but heavily implied that her mom is probably not doing things that are "above table."

I marathoned the first 5 episodes after catching the sixth last week.

Is anyone else really annoyed that, during Beau's solo adventure, Marisha just kept cursing? It ruined what would've otherwise been a fairly neat setup.

her and Travis work out quite a bit.

You weren't being ADD. The characters are unambiguously more interesting this time around.

>He directed to new Ducktails series
That show is an affront to the original Ducktales show.

It's a shame she didn't like the bangs that much.

no, that's was inferred but not even really implied yet.

Does a TON of stuff with Disney in particular.

No?

it's always this way, you like something, they hate it.

I knew he did VA directing stuff in the past, but not for anything that big (ie., new Ducktales).

Just gives us fans more reason to appreciate him then; hard worker, loving parent, very witty, great roleplayer.

her drunkness and her metagaming are my major issues with her.

there are a lot of reasons to not like Marisha, that is not one of them.

Marisha is functionally retarded. Honestly people should look at Mercer like he married a downie.

Hell yes

throwing down with Krakens, Dragon Turtles, and all manner of creatures of the deep.

"The beasts of the sea will collect and submit
Pray for your forgiveness and live as you permit
And you say:
I am the water god"

>ywn have a workout waifu
>ywn be encouraged to do another rep in character voice

For most it was there first ever campaign so they played it safe and were pretty meh overall.

It's like a teen who just learned a couple curse words and thinks it makes them sound "deep" or "mature".

I recognize those are things, but they don't bother me near as much as the constant IC questions and accusations that just make no damn sense to ask.

He VOICE directed it. He's only responsible for the VA quality

That's fair. It was really offputting to hear something like "Perhaps. But sometimes, the world NEEDS assholes, assholes like us" from Mercer, and it just sounds retarded as a line in general.

>ywn a happy and loving relationship and IC voices during sex

Yeah, she's somewhat of a babbling idiot, if you haven't noticed. Last campaign with her was worse because she was kind of the Mary Sue "leader" and kept trying to give awkward speeches.

He was the VA Director, so he didn't actually ruin anything but vocies.

>Tfw this show looks dumb but funny
>Already burned my free Alpha sub on Sagas of Sundry: Madness (10/10 worth it btw, it was legitimately interesting from beginning to end, and featured lots of Erika Ishii tummy)