Comfy (new) interview with money skelly

youtube.com/watch?v=KlIFQ7GIdBA

is he dying? his skin looks like shit.

Pretty good, thanks for sharing

Veeky Forums intellect

why does he talk like a robot?

He's stressed out by the parity bug loosing millions of dollars.

The cofounder requested a fork, and it gnaws him inside.

Autism is his super power

His shirt is a tip of the cap to Bitcoin Cash btw.

i've never watched anything with him in it but holy dogshit he has to be above-genius-level IQ. i'm glad i pulled everything out of king shitcoin and put it into ETH, SKY, and XMR

watch the videos of him giving speeches in Mandarin if you wanna be even more blown away - dude taught himself to speak to the chinese

why does he look like an aids faggot

Veeky Forumsalik buterin

i hope this guy doesn't let his intellect get in the way of progress, though. like his tweet when he said "if you keep talking about lambos and shitcoins i'll take my ball and go home." he won't, though, as there are forks of ETH already available and it would kill him to see his project live on without him

we can't have flags but pajeetbot can spam scam discords incessantly

faggot mods.

>is he dying? his skin looks like shit.
His addiction to krokodil is getting out of hand

>taught himself to speak to the chinese
He took classes when he was a kid... Stop overestimating Vitalik.

>overestimating Vitalik
impossible money skelly is untouchable

He's right though. Profits have caused a lot of new people to buy in without any appreciation of the technology. Just look at fucking Ripple. Something that literally by definition isn't a crypto currency, but the price is going up so retards pile on.

second this

explain how more money stifles progress? sure, money will go into ripple, king shitcoin, etc, and even if those become popular it still will be a net positive for ETH

That's assuming the money train continues. If things actually crash trust in crypto will be tarnished and it'll be harder to implement smart contracts into mainstream. Because by that point everyone will just think its a scheme. Just my assumption, I could be wrong.

>I could be wrong
you could also be very right. we'll see.