Campaigns you'd run if you had the time and/or good players

>ywn run an all Tiamat-aligned evil party where each player represents one of her colors/facets like some sort of fantasy Power Rangers

do they get a Tiamat megazord

I know exactly who in my group would jump on the opportunity of becoming the White Power ranger

Of course. It's a Warforged temporary NPC they get by channeling their powers together. Probably a weekly cooldown.

>White Power ranger constantly feuding with the Black Power ranger

So each adventure would be a weekly episodic endeavor?

So how does she summon a team if the good side requirement are teenagers with attitudes

Have you ever met teenagers?

I would gladly play it, sounds really cool.
Who wouldn't? The best ranger.

Yes and Zordon (who was good aligned) summoned teenagers with attitudes

What would an evil aligned deity selection standards be? Cause the only polar opposite i can see would be Bulk and Skull

But consider running it...in Exalted. DBs are basically perfect for that. Five castes, five heads, five elements, five different play styles, and a built-in dragon theme and cooperation based power set

Red head would go for someone Haughty and who thinks they are the best. So, a narcissist.

Green head would go for someone Duplicitous and is a talented liar and/or known backstabber

Blue head would go for someone who was extremely prideful. Or a tsundere, because why not.

Black head would go for whoever plays Dark Eldar

White head would go for someone simple-minded by comparison to the other summons, but still capable of punching a hole through a wall while debating which head in OPs image is giving the best bedroom eyes.

I'd have to say black and read
but if green and blue with your descriptions

I hope this come to fruition, its a solid concept

A refined group of established folk with class.

Tiamat Green would be a unassuming person who is actually a famous assassin. Very professional, willing to do any job, and cunning.

Tiamat White would be a veteran sellsword. A mercenary who'd seen a thousand battle fields and filled even more graves. A simple man, but dignified in his own right.

Tiamat Blue would be a master wizard, one who had slain and stolen the secrets of almost all his peers. Pleasant to be around but with pride like Pai Mei who would kill at the slightest insult.

Tiamat Black would revel in pain and suffering, far more than Green or White. He'd be some aged badnit/raider king who had committed every sin imaginable and still enjoyed it. For him, it was pure pleasure compared to the more Business oriented Green or White

Tiamat Red would be a King who believes himself destined to rule all and conquer all. He would manage the other four the best through his intelligence and sheer strength, playing the other 4 against each other while uniting them behind him.

If we're going the typical 3 Male, 2 female, I'd probably make Green and Black female, while Red, Blue and White are male. Not one of them would be under 40.

And so they fight against the hordes of Monsters sent by Bahamut.

I was thinking the other day it would be interesting to have some kind of "eternal war" campaign, based loosely on some Eastern religious ideas.

The players would pick a few vague ideas about their characters, like vague archetype ideas, then the game starts with them at the end of their decades long missions to unlock unimaginable power for themselves, but it turns out there was a reason it was locked away. It releases unimaginable evil, that cannot be re-contained now.

So the gods get together and put it down, but say "it will keep coming back, and you assholes will be cursed to always fight it." From then on the campaign starts with the PC's being reborn at "level 1 w/ bonuses (extra stats, DR, regen, something)" and all they know is the GREAT EVIL is reborn somewhere, since they are, and have to gain power, hunt it down and stop it.

Each reincarnation would keep a kind of theme, "Strong, Angry" guy would come back as melee fighter or barbarian or whatever, "Spiritual, Calm" guy as a cleric or monk or whatever and so on.

From there it is all a matter of how they deal with the curse. Do they reveal themselves to the public and start a cult-thing? Maybe just a small monastery they can always return to when reborn for aid? Do they say "fuck it" and side with the bad guy?

Also would be interesting as each separate incarnation would be separated by decades or centuries. So they could see their favored nations rise and fall and have to deal with technology changes and such.

Lots of really interesting potential, but you'd need a lot of work and dedicated players, and well... you can imagine the complications without me telling you I'm sure.

A complete deadland of dry dirt, desert without sand, cracked landscape and constant dust storms. Only yellow bones of colossal critters and slabs of orange rock.
Scarce bits of civilization, remote and small. Tribal cultures, aren't outright warlike, due the harshness of the climate, but rather xenophobic. Mix of east-central asia and africa - lots of organic architecture, yurts from skin and bone, mud huts here an there. No large scale of agriculture, a lot of hunting and gathering.
3.5, only ToB and Psionic classes are allowed. Party will try to survive between the feuds of various tribes, work with people who don't want them around in the first place and eventually discover that this world wasn't such a wasteland.

Personally I'd go with Red as a female, simply because you'd (presumably) be able to play as a sort of Cleopatra

Was she purposefully draw with such a cock desiring glare or I am full tg now?

There's two campaigns in mind that I'd like to run:

>A low fantasy game using only the D&D 5e Basic Rules
>An alternate reality game set in AD 400s-500s Earth has more fantasy elements(elves and orcs) during the reign of King Arthur

From what I hear, Pendragon was a good RPG set in Arthurian times.

My last warlock followed a similar idea.

She was a GOO sentai bladelock.

She only spoke infernal (but used telepathy from GOO to provide "common" voice overs)

Summoned up "power swords" with pact of the blade

and used thaumaturgy (tiefling) to cause sparks to fly when she took damage.

Backstory: A GOO was the guardian of a Tiefling sanctuary called "Hell Grove". He recruited 5 teenage tieflings with attitude and gave them great powers to protect Hell Grove (and the world) from other evil monsters. (Because the GOO one day wanted to cross over into this realm to eat everyone and didn't want them already dead from some OTHER evil apocalypse).

You're not full tg. I'm full tg.
>Red head looks like a sexy, mature vixen
>Blue looks like she'd do femdom
>Green looks like a tomboy
>Black and White look like they'd be down for a threesome

So yes those eyes look pretty cock hungry.

Considering the one who got said picture done to go with the Tiamat smut they were writing, that's probably a safe assumption. Though you'd have to be super ultra gay to not want Tiamat to bed you anyways.

Bump

I'd like to do an underdark hexcrawl with all dwarves and no arcane spellcasters
My players are all girls that like to play elves and probably played a strength based character once a few years ago

An idea I've had recently would see all players being Kobolds. Their dragon has just hatched a new baby dragon, putting the baby and the party in an abandoned mine for the baby to make a lair of its own.

The party would have to raise the dragon, explore the mine, give the dragon treasure to keep it happy, and protect it from adventuring parties that come to kill it.

Grounded, medieval, feudal, probably in harnmaster, or runequest 6. Players would be knights with small holdings serving a local baron with a fort and local farming village under his control. Game would involve protecting peasants from having their sheep stolen, participating in tournaments, policing disputes in the local village and fending off raids while plotting raids of their own for money, fame and plunder.

It might eventually lead into kingdom politics , jousting for power, likely a war that they get drafted into by the king. Just like medieval stuff.

>being pro-acid is not the same as being anti-frost

Spelljammer in 5e

I just want my full-fantasy Mass Effect, damnit!