Art Request Thread

Hi guys, I'm looking for pictures of adventuring parties. High/low fantasy, western/anime, its all good, I'm just looking for some inspiration for rivals for a campaign.

Happy to dig through my folders and try to meet any requests you may have in return

will have some stuff to post when i get home- but does anyone have any art of magical weapons? preferrably not concept art

any monks or martial artists?

and one more

and thats all i got

I know that this post is irrelevant to the topic but I just have to ask:
What is the appeal about the manga artstyle? To me it has always been immensly cringeworthy to the extent that I can truly say that I loathe it.
I'm not trying to be a dick about it, I'm honestly curious how people can stand it and let alone like it. I know that's it's a deficiency in me that I can't even understand it and it drives me crazy.
What about the artstyle do you like? I wouldn't mind if you got detailed about it.

Closest I have are knights with over the top weaponry, will that help?

depending on how large the weapons are i might be able to crop the knight

so sure

I got a few but they're unsorted, so I'll have to dig them up. Thanks for the adventurers too!

I have some

das teh shit man

its a tad too concept artish, but that the stuff

perfect, just like that- what im looking for

I don't. To me it's merely another style of animation/art/whatever, just like american animation or comicbook artstyles.

Not that user, but its just a different genre and its okay not to like it. I do like it, but like anything its got good stuff and shit stuff, and its not something I want all the time.

>What about the artstyle do you like? I wouldn't mind if you got detailed about it.

I sometimes enjoy stylized/idealised art, especially in fantasy settings. I don't care that it doesn't look realistic, because realism isn't intrinsically better.

I don't suppose you guys have any pictures of middle-aged paladins or clerics, do you? My character is a mother who was separated from her child and turned to the church in her mid-thirties and has been there several years.

Got some edgy shit too if you want

yes please

are these AQworlds weapons?

Doesn't look magical, but that's I have outside concept art.

this ones nice

>its okay not to like it.
My problem is that I have an irrational hatred towards it. As an example as soon as I see some manga in a thread like this I just get the urge to fucking abandoned it even though I like the rest of the stuff that's posted. It's incredibly annoying to have a hobby that crosssections so often with something you just can't stand.
What drives me even madder is how fucking childish I know am being.

Does anyone have knights or paladins wearing unorthodox armor?
I'll post what I have.

By unorthodox do you mean just strange, or do you mean over the top, giant pauldron high fantasy stuff? Because I have both.

Does actual historical paladins count?

That's all I've got

Just strange will do
No, I need fantasy armor

I think most of my lady knight folder is a bit too young looking, this is the closest I got

I don't know what to tell you my man; either you have to suck it up and just ignore it or take the plunge and delve into and try find some good in there

>Just strange will do

Here we go then

Oh I'll definitely just suck it up. I was just ranting for a bit.

>No, I need fantasy armor
Fair enough, how about some middle eastern inspired ones?

hey, if you can't vent on an anonymous taiwanese chopstick forum where can you vent?

I don't know, how 'bout Ragin' Faggots Anonymous?

Or perhaps in the deep sea.

Sure, although I would prefer something a bit more european.
Do you have something pseudo-roman like pic related?

>Pseudo-roman paladins
That makes me moist.jpg
Will definitly check!

More graeco-roman but still kewl

Last one for now

Cataphracts count as paladins right?

A hellenic rather than roman cataphract but still absurdly awesome!

and thanks for the monks

Does anyone have art of humanoid drones or robots? Preferably wearing clothes even.