Who do you suspect is the traitor in your party?

Who do you suspect is the traitor in your party?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/pnMrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You faggot, I thought this was gonna be tank-top 21

>All members are LG
>traitor
Impossible.

The party is in a constant state of Schrodinger's Backstabbing. Nobody is backstabbing anyone until the first person starts, then everyone gets out the knives.

How do you know that's their actual alignment and not a trick?

Jirou > pinky

>implying they aren't actually in favor of a different divine authority

>The party is going to betray the DM
It's either a great party or a terrible party.

Because if anyone tries to betray each other in game we beat them up in real life. Easy.

The one with the evil moustache. Alternatively the only ugly one.

Wow, sounds like you guys can't handle even basic character conflicts without real life violence. That's kind of sad that you have to have everyone twisted into doing what the others want.

Me.

Definitely not the CE Rogue/Necromancer. He seems like a nice guy.

10/10 exactly how an all sith party should go

If more people were willing to resort to violence, a good portion of THAT GUY stories wouldn't exist.

but they would

>play with THAT GUY
>play character
>THAT GUY gets angry and attacks other player IRL

you retarded autist

If the rest of the party were willing to kick the shit outta THAT GUY (or at least belt him for being stupid) then he'd keep his shit in check.

Seriously, THAT GUYS only behave the way they do because nobody was willing to teach them that there are consequences for their actions and that anyone who tells them no is a meanie who doesn't understand how special they are.

yes, he wouldnt be the THAT GUY people complain about

if only because there is an even bigger THAT GUY to complain about now

the amount of autism required to conclude that because someone messed with your precious OC you are justified in attempting violence is astounding

Let me guess, you were born sometime in the later 80's/early 90's and your parents didn't believe in corporeal punishment or saying "no."

>Ashido
>Not Denki

you guessed wrong

I just happen to know that imaginary things shouldn't have impact on real things, although I understand its a difficult concept for an autist such as yourself to grasp

>suspect
Bruh I know for a fact it's me.

Ah I get it, you were raised by parents who grew up during the "free to me" hippy movement, now I understand why you're so weak and deflective.

Luckily, actual people aren't so physically and mentally fragile that a slap to the face for being stupid won't cause any actual damage.

>now I understand why you're so weak and deflective.
he said, as he proclaimed the necessity of beating up those meanies who dared hurt his precious OC

is living in your mothers basement pleasant for you?

>Luckily, actual people aren't so physically and mentally fragile that a slap to the face for being stupid won't cause any actual damage.
so in addition to being autistic you are also retarded? if it doesn't cause any damage how will they "learn their lesson that actions have consequences"

>sperging about beating up people for RPGs.
>calls others weak

The jewish one.

Me lol.
Everyone knows I'm a traitor OOC, but part of this campaign's challenge is for them to discover the character's true nature and that I've been deceiving them.
I haven't betrayed them seriously, and I don't intend to until my character can find the right opportunity.
Campaign is finding a mad aristocrat's lost vault of hidden treasures and legendary artifacts - the twist is that it's my character's family treasure, and before we find it we will have to hunt down and kill every other member of the family.
The party knows I'm scummy, but they don't know how scummy, or that I'm a human supremacist.
The DM and I worked it over and I'm sort of halfway between a DMPC and a regular one, I'm considering betraying the DM after I betray the PCs.

The skelly, obviously.

>main villain is a super powerful necromancer
>new player joins the group with a "neutral" skeleton character who claims he was already undead before the villain showed up, so he's not under his control
>he's a smug edgelord who keeps dropping "subtle" hints that the entire party is going to die soon
>somehow knows exactly what the villain's plans are but refuses to explain anything

Either he's HELPING the villain by luring the party into some convoluted trap, or he IS the villain himself (since nobody knows what he looks like), or he's only helping the party so he can REPLACE the villain and become lord of the undead himself.

In a strange and suprising twist, the skellington is actually a LG paladin who tries to keep the party together and mediates in conflicts between other characters so they keep their eyes on the prize. His rib xylophone routine is very popular with children.

Aren't the sith supposed to be no more than two?

because they couldnt stop betratying each other, yes

>have a campaign back when I was new to games
>main villain is an evil necromancer
>gm lets another players also make an evil necromancer
>gm lets me make an awakened skeleton
>campaign lasts 3 months before the two of shenanigans it to the ground
I don't know what he expected

>so thats the joke?

My lawfull good is true lawfull good yours is just a mockery.

Alchemist. Its allways the nerdy one.

>A warforged hexblade who was found in a shipwreck that happened miles from the closest body of water that could have carried it, says things like "Murder-dot-exe is loaded. Do you wish to execute?"
>Tabaxi arcane trickster, hangs around the party because they keep finding new and interesting things to steal, also trying to figure out why all these ancient elves keep moving west to his tropical island home
>Human champion, an actual Nazi that got stranded in the setting by Nazi sciencemagic, just trying to be a drunken loser in a bar but the world won't let him
>Aasimar abjurer, retired adventurer that got dragged into the adventure because his divination wizard friend got blown up while scrying on a place and fell into his old habit of sticking with other adventurers, literally will not stop telling stories

I don't know. They all seem poised to ruin each other at any moment.

There was one loyal sith, on traitor sith, and the rest was jedi spies. So rule of two is respected.

I'm now picturing a sith lord with alzheimer, that makes a new apprentice each time he forgots about the others, and then freaks out when he sees a giant flock of dark robed teenagers that he has no memory of.

Technically the Banite Sith followed the rule of Two. Bane thought it'd be a better way of doing things. In Legends, the Sith existed almost 20,000 years before Bane made the rule, and for over 200 years after the thousand year streak was broken. And even then there was still another group of two of Sith that existed parallel in secret.

Even in Disney Canon there was a healthy pre-rule of two time implied by the two facts of Bane existing as the guy who made the rule, and the Sith predating his existence.

Me.
They all seem to have some sort of plan they're working on together behind my back and only my back and so i'm slowly but surely working out a plan that will have them all assassinated.

>Bane thought it'd be a better way of doing things

I'm gonna go with the two who betrayed us last session, it's probably them.

Literally a dude in Star Wars canon named 'Darth Bane'.

get out

Make me nerd, pinky is a spaz

>Its actually Deku

Yaoyorozu>Ashido>Toru>>>>Jirou

based

I mean, realistically if anybodies gonna betray theparty it's gonna be me

same artist

DM could be in on it

>Skelly isn't evil
>Just very nihilistic
"Everyone's gonna die soon. Don't let it rattle you."

That's roleplaying. God damn.

Well, our stoner just ran out of drugs, so probably him. In fact, I think he may just kill us all.

I'd say it was me, but my character has never betrayed anyone.

HoNk :o)

What about his own hopes and dreams ?

Everyone.

Honestly, though, I should've realized that was the reference the moment he put the absurd amount of drugs on his character sheet.

I am[spoiler/]

So, you've got a Cleric with as much anti-undead as possible to blow him to pieces the second he reveals himself, right?

Probably.

most of the times is me. Happened only once not being me.
Didn't suspect a thing as the guy dropped the game before his betrayal came out.

Hmmmm I wonder what's the artists fetish..

Also, me, I am the traitor because I can't stand the fuckin system we are using anymore and consider leaving the only game I have.

Well, since half the party died or fled for being traitors last session, I'd say about half the remaining party and half the upcoming new characters. None of them voluntarily so, though.

>having this much absolutely shit taste
I'm appalled I even share a board with you.

Myself, well... I know I'm a traitor, nobody else realises through the split party sessions (done by only bringing the guys who are in the area to the session then doing the other half/halves with the other guys) that I've been sowing chaos.
when they decide to ask about all the things that the other party members supposedly did, it's gonna be hell

Probably the rogue. I'm not entirely convinced that the wizard and paladin won't end up killing each other over an ideological conflict by the time everything's over, though.

Excellent taste.

I am the traitor, my character decided to sell his soul to a fiend after getting hit with a curse that caused everybody to forget him

One continues to prove their loyalty is to their knight order over us.

One seems only loyal to cash.

The other is a thrall race to evil necromancers and bred to be mind controlled and has disappeared a few times, so could actually have an ancient evil necromancer hiding in his soul.

I suspect its me, so if it turns out its someone else I'm really gonna be shocked. Awkward.

She's not the traitor, she's just worst girl
A big slut with a fat butt

I thought it was obvious that froppy is the traitor

>Worst girl
>When the failure exists

>Slut
>When she's for Kirishima

YOU FOOL! I SHALL NOW REVEAL THE TRUE TRAITOR!

Rule of two is retarded

Rule of 1 > Rule of 2

Do not disagree

Go away and fuck you twi'lek slave/apprentice who's gonna kill you during sex one day.

The dragonborn barbarian with PTSD.
He was trapped in an iron maiden when we all got stuck in hell. We were there for a few days. He was inside that thing for three years. Three years of a giant needle poking his balls.
When we all got saved via GM fiat, he got out with us, but still thinks we left him there.

5 gold says he's plotting his revenge to this day.

It's me

Well, all my party members seem pretty trustworthy, so I guess that just leaves me... My god, I was the last person I would have suspected. Pretty clever, but I guess I didn't count on my powers of deduction. Of course, now that I know I'm onto me, I'll no doubt be desperate to take myself out before I can reveal my duplicity to the rest of the party... Unless I kill myself first. It's the last thing I'd expect.

>spoiler

I want to actually see that now.
>"What if Sheev had Alzheimer's throughout most of the prequels and original trilogy?"

sounds like the feel-good comedy of the year right there.

This is the first time I've seen this.
Guys, I'm super scared right now.

I have a bigger version that won't fit on Veeky Forums

imgur link pls?

imgur.com/a/pnMrw

That's some high level paranoia right there. The kind that a traitor would have. My god, you figured it out! You know what you have to do

>You know what you have to do

Initiate a series of traps, plots, and countermeasures against myself leading to a bunch of hijinks that eventually leading to a rooftop showdown with myself where the rest of the party have to figure out which of my singular person to shoot?

Oh we've been through that. One was being charmed by a succubus until we stopped it.

Thanks

Depends on who triggers the Haunt this time. If it's Ox again, I'm going home.

It was how the Sith Empire fell to the Old Republic. They just kept backstabbing themselves.

I dont even know what this refers to, but I agree.

In the L5R group I run I have a triple agent. Seppun Tetsuhiro is secretly working for both the Kolat and Shadow Dragon. He has successfully engineered party failures and deflected blame to third parties and managed to manipulate the group into eliminating those that could out him. Shit is tense to run as GM as I have to be careful to not let Tetsuhiro's secrets out.

And you genuinely believe that will stop people?

>Literally a dude in Star Wars canon named 'Darth Bane'.

Will. It's always Will

Everyone but me, that's why I have to take them all out before the realize I know

It's obviously you.