mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathanon's MathHammerburger Helper:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Legio-Custodes-Pyrithite-Spears-2018
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Legio-Custodes-Adrasite-Spears-2018
youtu.be/6AWMnePqpqA
youtu.be/Dsps39twVNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1rd for chaos

This week I've seen Anvil industries, wargame exclusive and artel w all announce new sisters of battle type minis. Who's next?

forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Legio-Custodes-Pyrithite-Spears-2018
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Legio-Custodes-Adrasite-Spears-2018

Will Custodes get these in 40k or will they be overlooked because they're an alt equipment option rather than a seperate unit?

4th for friendly Imperium

I can see them making it in, they help patch up some weaknesses and that means more sales

Games workshop.

Cogboys make the best boys

Bahahahahaahaha GW is too much of a cuck to make a proper SoB line

FW has made alternative weapon options for Leman Russes and Razorbacks, not found in the codexes. Don't see why they couldn't make a new unit of Custodes with at least the melta spears.

Then again, I can live without, if they'd just put castellan axes into 30k. I'd love to make at least a unit of them.

Ork girlz when?

>Command Points are 3 + 1 per 250 points in army, Detachments don't have CP bonuses or penalties
>Each Detachment beyond the first lowers CP by 2
Would this be easier to balance/give Detachments more meaning? Would you use this as a house rule?

Really, I don't understand GW's logic of minimizing Detachments as much as possible for more CP.

With all these other retailers encroaching on their IP, it's entirely possible. Bit late to take the other option of squatting them altogether in the transfer to 8th

How many assassin's would it take to kill old one eye

Who are the best xenos, and why are they blue

>not posting the version that everyone is fond of except for mice & shrews & Simon Cowell

>Anvil industries announced
Where?

>or is being manipulated by xeno
gee you don't say ...

Garbage

I could never work out if those were space barnacles or Tyranid spore cysts.
OOE cannot be killed. It only goes missing in action.

Where have you seen this?

>Ha ha ha GW wouldn't make a girl army
>He says during the release window of busty snake ladies army

Any chaos players know how good Possessed units perform on the tabletop?

It's their fucking fault really, it wouldn't take much to keep the Sisters fans calm for now just to come out with 3-4 new plastic sprues. Especially as a lot of their Elites can be made out of the same bodies as their troops. GW should have known better that the Meta would dictate Sisters would be in demand. Instead we got plastic Custodes for some reason

>no exposed breast
#NotMyMorathi
#DwarfsAreMoreNaked

>hive fleet ouroboros
Good taste user

He did nothing wrong. Discuss.

eversors are piddle against T6+ so it would take quite a few but they've got the best chance out of any of the other ones

>Mix with marine Bolters and such

>Busty snake ladies of battle army

If you dont think the emperor beat eldar cheeks then you're objectively wrong

>Lash whip, bonesword and rending claws

Dear fuck that's a suboptimal loadout.

Yup, if they didn't want demand for sisters they should have made them renegades-tier shit

Fluff =/= tabletop viable

He trusted Darth Sidious. That pretty much makes him wrong on the most important thing there is.

>OOE
what is his end game?

>tfw no lost and the damned army with loli daemonette commissars
I need to learn how to sculpt.

Fucking caacfag nid players baka

To be the embodiment of rip and tear

I really want to do a small army of that hive fleet made u of only old 2e models

Facebook. The anvil thing was them talking about a range of gothic armoured women (Might have been in the 40k feminist group), the others posted previews

youtu.be/6AWMnePqpqA
youtu.be/Dsps39twVNg

>original post is about guilliman being manipulated by xeno
>reply is about guilliman being manipulated by xeno
user it's okay to do a "pic unrelated" once in awhile, but if you're about to do a "post unrelated", just don't post desu lol

People build models based on pictures because they are idiots, GW is doing these people a disservice by shitting out dumb loadouts in art, or worse, on box art.

Any predictions on Fulgrim's rules?

LOL PRIMARCH: BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF GUILLIMAN

Female Noise Marines when?

Ok, interesting.

tau confirmed for 10th March

Tau next

>t. WAACfag

Would these flappy girls make good Slaaneshi furies?

>t. CAACFAG

My friend keeps getting rekt by my guard, he is infantry heavy ultramarines, the only thing that is sacred to him is guilliman otherwise hes willing to try anything, I want to give him some tips, what do you guys recommend?

This is turn 4 Guilliman the lone survivor hiding behind a box. heh.

>busty
Daughters of Khaine are sports bra-wearing, square-bodied, man-faced abominations.

Are Lucius or Stygies VIII deep striking Fisty Robots as fun as they sound?

Infinitely better than any model they have released for them.

I was expecting a more Greek look for them

Tell him to play something good like SoB, Nids or IG

Sell those marines while he can

Hes very much a fanboi of the ultramarines unfortunately.

When Vulkan returns how mad is he going to be when he hears about the dragon warriors?

Confirmed where, or just the same rumour?

>female
>not regular marines with half their chestplate broken through by a gigantic floppy tit

Oh...
Guess you could run a retarded list and talk to him like a baby. Maybe that’ll help?

>mfw playing 40k tomorrow after 6 weeks without a game

What options can i take to make a guard list ineffecitve? It seems impossible not to accidentally take something good.

Well besides the mutilated dead horse conscripts that is.

Or three tits all down one side. Or a big eye on one side and a tit on the other, or a tit with an eye for a nipple, or six nipples.

Really a regular pair of tits is the least slaanesh thing ever.

Bring a new army configuration he doesn't know yet but bring 200-500 points less than you could but don't tell him to make him feel better.

That is assuming he doesn't know IG rules and everything.

RR and Sentinles

He needs to wary his tactics, not rely on bubbles. Let him try tanks, deepstrike, assault units, librarians. Something new.
In straight shootout IG always wins.

But... but.. my Sentinals are intensly amazing, protecting me from deepstrike and they even sniped Guilliman to death last game.

3 giant mutated tits bursting through one half of their upper body with screaming mouths for nipples because noise marines.

Veterans as troops, no vehicles but hellhounds and chimeras, exactly 1 HQ? You'd have to field a list that is outright nonsense.

The new Wolves look great.

So what does TG think of Matthew Farrer?

Fuck... change to pure GSC.

There that should help

Leman Russ Vanquishers.

A good combo marine players use on me...

A devistator squad with whatever weapons but then one guy with a heavy bolter.
Use the signum to give him 2+ to hit and then use hellfire rounds on it so if he hits it does d3 mortal wounds but then you use the cherub to shoot it a second time for d3 mor mortal wounds!

>There aren't enough of those people to justify the expense of new moulds/production.
That's because there hasn't been a sisters release in over 12 years. They made plastic DE archons, plastic celestine and crew, plastic wraithguard. They can make plastic sisters.

Well there is an entire market for pedo space monks.

Hardly see the issue

I'll come out and say it... I hope they never release plastic sisters. I cant see any good coming from them pandering to the type of people who would predominantly buy them:

>women who wouldnt play at all without a YASSQUEEN army
>fetishists

And dont gimme that, "brah all the buyers will just be normal people who like the fluff, like myself and this one guy I know" crap. There aren't enough of those people to justify the expense of new moulds/production.

I agree let's not make new models for an army people have been wanting for a decade, we might have to run into girls.

I'm cringing already at the Feminist 40k Facebook page when they release the plastic sisters. These people destroy everything.

Literally everyone I've heard say they'd play a sisters army is a grown man in their 30s with a big beard.

>IG wins shootouts
But how can you get in to melee with him when he has all that chaff and all that overwatch? It just can’t be done.

Lads I love the new Eisenhorn model but play Black Templars and can't see why they'd tolerate him riding shotgun. Am I thinking about this too much, or is it anti-fluff to play him alongside the BT?

The way hellfire shells is written, I wouldn't let him use the armorium cherub for a second shot with the heavy bolter, let alone a second shot with hellfire shells for free.

You pretty much just be really aggressive about it while sniping out key vehicles wherever possible.

Why not? The guys at my store always use it like that.

Did you just delete the post and made the same post again?
Why do you hate women?

I could do that, he's pretty slack with reading the rules...

Do you think Predators or Razorbacks would be useful? What's the best pound for pound Anti-Tank option in a SM army?

With no Genestealers, done!

Or the Nova Cannon variant is totally pointless now.

He was looking at a Devestator squad, i'll mention the combo. Thanks user.

I had a Plasma vet squad with a heavy flamer in a double heavy flamer Chimera that was really effective, took out a whole primaris squad in a round of shooting. The Steel Legion strategem to re-roll 1's when they dismount was pretty great that game. Shame vet weapons are cruelly overcosted for points games. But still a pretty great option if you use Power Points.

I have a concept in my mind to make the Chimera pretty amazing, the FW Gryphonne? Chimera 3 Heavy Bolters, 1 Stormbolter, combine that with the Steel Legion with a voxcaster, they can do the re-mount order, fire all their shit, hop back into the Chimera then also add the Lasgun arrays, at close range that's a potential 9x HB, 4x StormBolters, 22x Lasguns, 6x Plasma, 1D6 Heavy Flamer, and a laspistol, pretty nice little combo imo.

Next White Dwarf focusses on Tau and announces codex Pre Order on 10th March.

>people wanted them for decades thougg
Yeah, a vocal fringe minority on the internet. Lets be real here. They'll spend hundreds of thousands on moulds/production/marketing/logistics and release them. All the fetishists will be delighted at the new boxes of plastic boob torsos for their conversions and rush out to buy them along with the literally TENS of existing female players. Then they'll just gather dust on the shelves while GW works their hardest to continue making the franchise as normie as possible to get some of that sweet sweet nerdgirl/soy cash that DnD and MtG is enjoying right now.

They look decent but I'm not sure why you photoshopped on those hideous leather helmets.(How fucking dumb is that?)

I hope you haven’t gotten rusty user.
What army do you play?

Can't post the link but...

Tau are here

Fetishists

I deleted it immediately because i forgot to reply to the person it was directed towards. I guess there are more tabbed lurkers than I expected.

I'll come out and say it... I hope they never release Daughters of Khaine. I cant see any good coming from them pandering to the type of people who would predominantly buy them:

>women who wouldnt play at all without a YASSQUEEN army
>fetishists

And dont gimme that, "brah all the buyers will just be normal people who like the fluff, like myself and this one guy I know" crap. There aren't enough of those people to justify the expense of new moulds/production.

Really? Fucking really? Weebl reference?
Where's that owl from tho?

You play the game. You use terrain. You bait.
This game is not all about listbuilding.
You can win by just not doing what your opponent thinks you will do.

It says "You only make a single hit roll with the weapon this phase...". The way it's written implies that if you use the armorium cherub immediately after firing it, you can fire it again...for 0 additional shots. If that's too rules-lawyery for you, if it doesn't do that it isn't modifying the template for the phase/turn, and so firing it again just fires a normal heavy bolter profile.

I could live with allowing them to fire a regular heavy bolter profile afterwards, but letting them get a free round of hellfire shells is completely unsupported by RAW and by what the intent seems to be. Unless they can show you an FAQ, don't let them walk over you with this.