I want to kill myself

I want to kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvg.keff.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bye :)

We told you not to touch this. If you're bagholding 4 figure XVG you have only yourself to blame. You got caught up in whale wars.

$1 eoy 2018
Cap this.

I knew it was a shit coin. The worst. I thought it was overpriced at 5 cents. Which it was. I got socially engineered to buy.

I posted up and down this board on how toxic this scam coin was but smug vergins mocked me.

You’re a fool.
Be patient.
>wraith is out and works
>the ip leak article was RETRACTED
>new website announced (pic related)
>dev is doing exclusive interview with Forbes

Don’t be hasty, user.

We warned you faggot

At least you're dying quickly. Imagine slowly bleeding while missing all the moons. Imagine holding SALT.

>buy muh bugs

Why didn’t you sell when it was obvious wraith wasn’t going to be released? Come on OP you’re smarter than that

>we
fuck off
>11 sats to 2000 over a few weeks back in summer
>50 sats to 2000 over a few weeks the last month

stay salty fucko

You must suffer for your sins against BTC and XMR

t. soyboy cuckold

Also, why does the logo symbolize an iceberg floating upside down in tropical waters.

Can I have your shit before you go?

From now on I'm only going to buy what biz tells me to. I can still make it! I mean the moon is not going anywhere right?

> new website

Same shitcoin

If I die, all my stuff, which is just giant bags of XVG will belong to this ID.

Yeaah: xvg.keff.org/

>I made money off of Verge pumps
So did everyone that isn't an idiot. Guess this thread isn't for you then?

So much fud. The whales are shaking weak hands right now

Thing is, he could easily avoided all this mistrust by just communicating transparently.

No more normie bux, they're scared stiff of this coin, won't dare touch it. Sorry lads.

Just HODL faggot

Stop listening to these fucking redditors talking about teams, projects, TA and other useless shit.

Crypto is run solely by hype and XVG even with all the FUD has more hype than half of the shitcoins you see shilled left and right here.

Guaranteed to bump to 0.5 or more eventually.

Sell it now and buy Kucoin shares. The only way to make back your losses now.

OP, it's not a TOTAL shitcoin. But it was just pumped and later dumped because of mcafee's tweet. It was overhyped. Now it is just correcting and it'll probably slowly increase in price again.
So you either sell it and make bigger gains on xlm, ripple etc. Or you hold on and shut the fuck up

Time to jump on the new verge, eca

I've become a professional bagholder with this one

the developers dont give a shit about you guys. missed 3 deadlines and still doesnt have a working product. Also in an ama the dude said he like to leave everything last minute so he has pressure on himself to get it done. What kind of faggots work like that? Drop your bags user and everyone stay away from this shit

I bought 213K at 1600 sats and have no regrets. This will overtake Monero before EOY.

I hope you know it's going back to 100 sat then you have to wait till next year for it to climb back to 2000.
Unless you are new, you should know crypto has cycles. It's over for XVG this year. Why do you think it's a good idea buy in something with 100x already. use your brain geez

Can i have your stuff?

u could kill yourself by jumping into the water with your huge bag of useless verge. Im sure its enough to pull u down forever

why would you buy this shit coin?

^^^.

This is how hodlers and marines are born. Then you go to the subreddit, because biz calls you a tard. The subreddit however welcomes your "commitment to the cause" and "I believe in the longevity of this coin."

Fair enough, some people become marines for stuff which is relatively new such as REQ/LINK. But Verge? Man that shit is so tainted, it's fucking dogecoindark, it was a regular pnd on trex back in May.

Just fucking sell before it goes back to 100 sats. You think because its dropped so low it cant drop further right?

we fucking told you

its not even private, take your doge coin dark scam somewhere else, the discord bans people who ask the most basic of questions, even weev has gone out and said this shitcoin is a scam, take your wares somewhere else merchant

Biggest scam of 2017 and most likely also 2018 over here. Retards still believing in this shit

Some would say you're on the verge of killing yourself
:)

WOW A NEW WEBSITE

THIS IS THE REAL BITCOIN KILLER RIGHT HERE

It's setting up nicely on my chart, entering now could be very rewarding but there are nice setups everywhere the past few weeks so I'm not risking it on xvg. Good luck to you.

I sold my verge and ripple at the same time so I am simulatenously happy and fomo at the same time.

The screenshot is probably created by some xvg holder and not the verge team. I have seen several fake stuff like this when I was holding verge

Absolute, 100% scam coin.

Why? The Fuds are on their lags legs. Look at these people trying to keep it down. They are losing.

Kek. Everybody made money off XVG and moved on. Bought in at 5 pennies dumped at 28 to you idiots.

>I bought low once

So you are done making money?

Good, hopefully it'll get pushed down to my buy order.

Same here, but i kept a few just for fun.

Haha I bet you’re on the verge of suicide hahahaha

>Imagine holding SALT.
IMAGINE HOLDING BOTH.

Threw that money on XLM after selling the news. XLM hype was just starting. So I don't regret it one bit. Now I'm timing an exit into FUN for the next guaranteed moon mission. You mad vergen?

>selling the news
Can you please explain what that actually means? I'm not a native speaker.

I knew the team would disappoint. Seeing all the normies waiting on them on Twitter also prompted me to get out while I still can. This people treating their shitcoins like sports teams kek
What is Google? I won't spoon-feed you idiot

I got 5x gains and got out. You didn't really think it would go to $1 did you?

i was promised lambos

Hardly. I sold the XLM peak last night and also bought the FUN dip as well as the Verge dip.

Old wives tail trading strategies.

It's fucking over. Whale confirmed Pump and Dump. Deleted all his old tweets supporting Verge and now cashed out.

Holders, you're fucked. Accept the loss now while it's not as bad.

So I should take trade advice from an extortionist?

It means McAfee knew whale was a massive shitcoin but would damage his reputation shilling it for find anyway dumbass. Veeky Forums is so retarded. You're being played.

XVG was a massive shitcoin*

No, it means Mcafee is scum that likes to get teabaged. Buying his pumps = buying his teabags. If hes against Verge, thats a buy in my opinion.

was so funny to read all those greedy verge holders comments
All those new fuckers who thought they were smarter, those fuckers who dont even understand the concept of market cap
All that comes up, comes down
Learn to sell
Also, fuck you all, you are the most toxic community in cryptosphere

Im glad all the normies got fucking burnt by this scam, stay the fuck out of crypto fucktards.

the faggot kid got hacked. he's not associated with verge. wraith protocol missed a deadline (big fuckin deal, i mean come on when the fuck are deadlines ever met?), and the product has not been changed. wraith protocol will still do everything it has always intended to do there is just a lot of drama in the air. i hate to sound like the whale faggot but you all got some weak hands and you all got shook.

Thats probably a lot of the fud now. These guys sold low and do not want to watch this thing moon, because they will have to eat that loss.

Glad I only buy dips.

There's only one answer, OP. One... final... answer.

You know what must be done.

You're really mad. Sell your bags and go meditate so you can find a clear path in life user. Don't shoot up the local community college

If you're white you should go impregnate a bunch of random whores before you go. But otherwise, yea that sucks. Later

Your goddamn right im mad. I got in to crypto because of him and now I find that hes a piece of shit. Well you can eat his shit right along with him. Ive known liars and extortionists, and know well enough to stay away from them.

Let it all out user. It's going to be okay. Youre gonna make it. XVG was your number 1 and most important lesson; don't marry shitcoins

Hanging out with Sayori!

>bought at 0.005 as a meme and forgot about it
>sold at 0.25

Also, the plebit page is a fucking cesspool. Everyone hyping themselves up to hold bags, while this coin literally has nothing to show for.

The fuck are you talking you fucking moron. I dont know how much you lost but I have not lost a dime on this coin yet and by the graphs i wont be. Dont buy the peak next time.

LOL you must be retarded to be panicking so easily

relax you pussy

>all these weak hands

You deserve to be poor.

>damage his reputation

the dude who let girls shit in his mouth?

i don't think he gives a fuck.

Yeah. I see now the difference between you and me. You are a beta that has to feed on the leavings of your betters even liars, theives and extortionists like Mcafee. While I look for my own good buys and do my own research.

Stay poor, cuck.

To think I ever liked that shitbag.

>ples buy my begs

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

you're just as played out as anyone else bitch
you don't mean shit

Nobody here will believe I'm not shilling, but idgaf. I bought when 300k when xvg was a seventh of a cent. I've got 200k now, and I'm not selling. The FUD is clearing, and sunerok is clearing up his act. Once the scarred members of the community sell their bags in the recovery rally, I see good times ahead, especially when wraith compatibility with microsoft et al has been released. I'll probably sell 100k when we reach 50 cents, and hodl the rest into the sunset. Genuinely don't care what you retards think, I just thought I'd chime in with all the shit that gets thrown at XVG.

Sell idiot

As I said, I genuinely don't care what you plebs think. But as you're so keen to voice your opinion, do let me know exactly why I should sell? Preferably an original reason, not the 'Wraith leaks IPs' or 'Sunerok is a fag' shit

>>we
>fuck off
You fuck off retarded soyboy. Everyone was saying how much of a whale owned PnD shitcoin verge is. Faggot

lol dumbass

damn you stuped, his acc was stolen, check youtube