Leave Magnus to me

Leave Magnus to me

[character name] did nothing wrong

>fenris right now
LMAO

Wait, like, you're going after him solo?

Dude, bring some Sisters of Silence, wolves and your honor guard. Trying to take him on your own is a bad idea.

This.

Russ won because he brought the proper support and he brought them because he isn't stupid. Going after Magnus solo is an awful idea.

>*Teleports away from you*
Psssh... I'm gonna take this real personal, kid.

>all those attempted dick shots

Typical """honorable""" space wolves.

Still no where as bad as Prospero lmao

Leave the flesh change to me

Leave the day to day governing of a growing galactic spanning empire and the restructuring of a million worlds' administration while everyone else is off going on a blood bath adventure like a bunch of overgrown autistic manchildren to me.

Magnus the red? More like Fagnus the dead amirite?

Statistically speaking he could do it. So far no Primarch can defeat Russ hand to hand.

That and Russ survived two smack downs from the Emperor. Guy was legit tough as balls. He was the Emperor's sanction for a reason.

>gets heart punched out
ouch
>emperor's lapdog is missing, presumably KIA
>Magnus is still alive and kicking and even fucked up the furries fantasy land where they cavort with warp entities
Thousand Sons> Leman's fursona's friends

Because the Emperor could trust in him. Russ was like a pup

Wasn't it Russ, his real Wolves, the nearby Sister of Silence, the Custodes and the Space Wolf forces trying to get into the last pyramid vs just Magnus? Seems like a weird thing to brag about.

Perturabo should have been given over to the public works and infrastructure department. Dude was Primarch Da Vinci, and could have probably produced STC-like template designs for infrastructure had he the opportunity. And he's autistic enough to get wrapped up in the paperwork aspect.

Worst thing you could have done with that guy was give him a Legion and tell him to go fight a war of destruction. Of course, he might still be bitter that he doesn't get the glory of Great Crusade victories if he's stuck drafting moisture-farming equipment for desert worlds and filing paperwork with the Mechanicum. So, you know, nothing changes.

>create unfailingly loyal killing machine
>give him gear that makes it impossible for his brothers to defeat him
Almost like it was planned. Why do people wig out that Russ kills the other Primarchs, when that was clearly his purpose? One of them had to be the best, flipping out over who is the definition of "not muh." That being said, the jury's not in yet, there's always a chance Sanguinious will edge him out.

Yes, because his Legion clearly just stood aside and let it happen, and CLEARLY Russ should have fought a duel rather than stop fucking around and go for the sure thing when he thought he was under his father's orders to kill Magnus.

>They're limes?
Leave it to Veeky Forums to denigrate a virtue like loyalty to one's creator.

Chaos scum, right here.

WTF. Wrong highlight?

>Russ was like a pup

I don't know why that was so funny to me, but thank you.
How did that even happen?
Also I'd be firmly on Magnus' side if he wasn't currently shackled by chaos.

Didn’t he get his ass kicked by Horus? And pre-chaos angron? And was getting rekt during that duel with Magnus until he just so happened to hit his eye while flailing around like a bitch after getting his heart punched out?

Well, that depends on what you put more stock in, the lore or the game. Because going by the game, no other Primarch has any actual chance to fight Russ, most can't even wound him. In lore, the Angron fight wasn't about winning a duel, it was about showing that personal victory did not equal battlefield victory. Angron was incapable of understanding that though. With Lion, Russ wasn't fighting to kill like his brother way, to him it was just a brotherly brawl to vent frustration, only one of them was taking it seriously. Lion realizing that is why he hit Russ after Russ thought it was over. I don't remember enough about the Horus thing to say one way or the other though.

I DIDN'T VOTE FOR YOU AS MY CREATOR.

Russ won because Magnus let him. He shut down Prospero's defenses and sent much of the Legion away. Had he been committed to the defense of Prospero he could have created a warp storm to destroy the inbound fleet before it even arrived. Ahriman says as much and Magnus doesn't correct him

He could have incinerated Russ with but a glance as well, but again he didn't see any point in defying the fate Tzeentch had laid out for him because he realized it was impossible to defy him. And if he was to be damned he wouldn't kill his brother at the very least

Look at this cookie i found

>Space corgis inflating their egos again