Zclassic == Bitcoin Private

Cmon. Why am I not hearing more about this on /biz? Surely the most interesting of all the bitcoin forks?
Are we waiting for a fork date for the moon mission to commence?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/948569648412311552
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let them miss it. I'd rather the FOMO will set in on these faggots

Shush, stupid. Veeky Forums doesn't deserve easy money.

All in here, feeling comfy.

holding huge amounts bought at almost ATH as I thought this shit is mooning again but it dipped instead, pretty comfy anyway

Just buy DBC on Kucoin (use this referal: 1eH2H)
I am up 300% on it
Stop losing money

And to answer your question, anything from exchange support to the fork date should commence FOMO.

How the fuck can you be UP 300% all of the shill killed interest in this coin

I'm still holding myself hoping for whales for one last pump and I'm out

You've found an opportunity that most people are too distracted right now by run-of-the-mill moon missions.

Just judging from past performance of forks, each BTCP should be at least the price of XMR, probably more - if only temporarily, but who cares?

You can essentially buy one right now for $90. Still a good bet, I think.

I think the market has priced it as roughly 1/6th of the price of ZEC, but they aren't factoring in how irrational the market is with price discovery of forks, the fact that carrying the Bitcoin name is going to be a huge asset, and the hype that will be generated by the airdrop to BTC holders.

it went up 1000% very sneakily.

Its 99 dollars!
Are you fucking retarded?
Piss off!

Blows my mind how someone could not see how cheap it is

99 dollars for a coin thats a privacy based bitcoin.

And the Bitcoin Private website was just launched. twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/948569648412311552

Because there are no memes for it. Bizraelis go after dumb maymay coins.

Guys do you think this coin can go to 1k?

I mean after the fork

Now say it with me
>priced
>in

>wow a coin that isnt $0.01 thats so expensive dont buy it lol guys

Veeky Forums hates actually good products, look at how QSP threads die in like 10 replies too.
Most people are waiting for a release date though, that's when the real FOMO begins.

Probably not. But it might prior to the fork. Then it will lose like 50%.

And the huge bot wall at 800k is back again lmao. Whales must be fucking desperate.

>fork
>date

>exchange
>support

>le
>cheap
>bitcoin

ohh im tempting to sell before the fork then hmm

How is it priced in? more people will buy the closer it gets to the fork date...

I'd keep them even after the fork. The tech behind it is good and simple. It's just that there's no marketing for the coin. But that may change soon/

I think the forked coin will be worth much more than zclassic even before it actually forks. Since 1 btc = 1 btcp

>yet another shitty dino fork
>that no one asked for

>that no one asked for
People complain that ButtCorn isn't private enough. You dumb fucking cunt.

ZCL? No, it will stay above 100$ for sure (there will be an obvious dump after the fork) and eventually stabilize at around 200 or 300$ (ZCL is still a working product and a damn privacy coin, ZEC is ZCL but worse, and look at its price).

BTCP? It's all speculation, but the fact this is an actually good fork with nothing shady about it (devs just said that since people didn't want a treasury, they won't have one, period, meanwhile BTC gold is a complete scam and it still sells decently). So worst case scenario, if compared to BTC gold, this will go for 300$ a coin.
Best case scenario? This could touch 1k for real depending if it's truly cheap and fast like devs claim to be. But take a look at the worst case scenario when investing, don't fomo too much. You need to be realistic.

The fork is said to happen within this month. I'd jump into ZCL now and not wait for FOMO to set in.

Wallet is coming January 8

No fork date yet,

No exchange support yet.

How could it be priced in ??

Can easily reach 300$ imo, I'm starting to regret to have sell this for ITC. But the whale manipulation was so annoying couldn't wait....

We are nearing that fucking 800k sat wall. TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

IT'S FUCKING MOONING

Also, if anyone has spare cash or has no idea what to mine, I suggest you guys to investigate into BitcoinZ, it's another solid project that lately has been starting moving.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

I think this will eventually reach 10 cents a coin, the total supply is fucking retarded but that doesn't matter since the current market cap is low.
I'm personally mining it since the difficulty is low, and to be honest I hope it stays under the radar for a while because I want to accumulate.

Website came out and looks sexy. I think I might even hold just to get BTCP. Devs seem decent

>decent

Literally the best dev team for any BTC fork yet, they actually listen to the community and take on board legitimate criticism and feedback.

This is like watching a NatGeo documentary lmao. Whales desperately trying to keep the sharks away.

Please explain

Easiest money ever, threw 2 ETH at it I hope for the best.

Same

sage this thread, keep it quiet boys

currently mining with by 1080 Ti rig. wish me luck boys.

Every time it starts to moon a massive 800k sell wall appears. It's been like that for days. Whales are desperately trying to accumulate.

Already got myself 200 zcl, my plan is to wait out until it reaches at least 1k each. Seeing what BCH was capable of with a couple of months time frame... This is loads of money on the table, you have to completely retarted not to take THIS opportunity

>tfw every time i see this wall i put 40btc sell orders just behind it to make people shaky just for shit and giggles

from an older thread

feelsgood

>mfw