Filename Thread

Previous hit image limit and these are sometimes fun.

If you fail to post OC, you will be shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gy0E-1MD0bw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OC you say?

Silly user! OC stands for original content, not shit that has been posted a thousand times!

Needs a better filename

Higher pixel-count please?

What the fuck is with that tongue?

I always wondered where this was from.

Yeah they fuck it while this happens.

The game free cities

It's from Free Cites, which is fine if you like text about AnCap slave whoring and body modification but don't get your hopes up about the horror shit in that picture because that doesn't exist in vanilla and I'm unaware of any mod that adds it in.

Needs a name

/r9k/ go and stay go.

What seems to be the problem?

Is the purpose to just maximize pressure on a specific tiny point?

Maximum projectile speed IIRC

Basically yeah

Yes. It was a failed attempt to break a record for muzzle velocity.

And the cartridge's name, I shit you not, is .22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer.

Got some real OC here, fresh out of the oven.

cute!

This needs a name

Break muzzle speed records even though railguns are about to be a thing?

>Imperial citizen falls to slaanesh
is the obvious answer

It was from the 60s. And the bullet did reach about 4600fps, apparently - that's somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% faster than a .223 for comparison.

>before i found tg.png

To be fair the name was made to BE funny. Guy laughed his ass off at the thought of that on the world record anytime somebody read it or tried to beat it.

>about to be
Unless you have some non-wearing non-magnetic super material hidden somewhere that's not dense as all fuck or infeasibly expensive railguns ever being used over standard guns is a long way off.

this. At best, they might replace naval cannon and/or heavy artillery. And even then, that's IF we get some kind of breakthrough in materials science that solves the inherent barrel wear issue.

God I wish those pages were fake.

Not even on naval cannons. They have to carry and maintain the materials needed to keep the barrel in tiptop shape as well as a whole reactor just to power a single one.
Best we'll see unless we somehow obtain unobtainium is landbased stationary cannons that are hard to justify due to being permanently stationary and our current dynamics of war don't favor a stationary gun that requires a large vulnerable power source of which neither can be moved.

No but they'll do a good job deflecting killer asteroids.

hence >that's IF we get some kind of breakthrough in materials science that solves the inherent barrel wear issue.

hon hon hon

>implying this isn't how tech-priests turn on the imperial cruisers

I wish I had screen capped the epic Bear thread.

I wonder if there's an epub of this floating around.

Does anyone have that giant Florida Man collage with all the headlines? I think I saw that on Veeky Forums a few days ago and it was funny as hell

I keep seeing gifs of this guy what are they from?

Inferno Cop. It's an anime by Trigger. It's great.

Here's the whole series in case you wanted to watch:
youtu.be/gy0E-1MD0bw

>not knowing Inferno Coppu
I pity you, user.

Cheat Edit allows you to customize anything about a slave from base game. From physical features to backgrounds, hair styles and tattoo origins.

Well, yeah. You can also just edit text in your browser if you just want to take screen caps. My point was, if you read that picture and think this game actually includes gameplay/story about whores from beyond time and space you're gonna have a bad time.

>Swole Man Henderson.jpg

That image makes me want to die.

whats all going on here

>training weapon.jpg

The fuck is going on in this webm?

>massive wall
>the breach
I lost it

some host has a heat stroke