Tronix

Thoughts on TRX?

hallo ruud

lmao this is the definition of a shitcoin.

won't even be in the top 100 ranking in a month.

I believe it's being used for swing-trading volatility. There doesn't seem to be a long-term product here.

how is there not a long term product? did you do any research? People are using it for games, bikes, and an application with over 10 million users is using it.

They just filed paperwork in California, Justin
is going places.

I like it. CEO is open / active on Twitter. You can buy cartoon dogs with it. The game isn't so impressive and it's only in Chinese for now but their ambition and follow through on past promises gives me optimsm and confidence in its future.

the next bitcoin

source?

love it. Ceo is a rockstar, they're meeting their deadlines, huge partnership and, great real-world application. There's a sell-wall on it right now, whenever that pressure goes away, expect it to rise.

I'm personally wondering why Veeky Forums hasn't jumped on the Tron train yet, it's like they're all retarded.

This coin is Alibaba's fucking coin and they're all gonna stay poor for not buying in.

I’ve got about 40k in tron dogs will I make it

godspeed user

I love it, I'm a poorfag so I only have 1750, but I'm thinking about buying another 2500 with the ETH I have. I even know some normies that are going in on it, add the CEO on top and I'm confident this shit will fly up.

just bought some more, don't know how long i'll hodl, i'm more in for short term (1-3 days)

Pink Wojack inbound

I love TRON. I have made literally thousands from it and I still keep accumulating. Fucking JUSTin Timbertron is the nuts.

DYOR. They're opening a Tronix office in the gay bay area. Apparently there isn't enough faggots in all of china for this coin. Gonna move to sodomite central. Read some fucking news fuckstain

enjoying my 4000% gains so far

yup

All this coin does is make me money