Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Khained Edition

Previous Thread: DoK week
Part 1 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/19/daughters-khaine-part-1-daughters-khainegw-homepage-post-3/
Part 2 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/20/daughters-khaine-part-2-morathi-shadow-queen/
Part 3 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/21/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-3-the-melusaigw-homepage-post-3/
Part 4 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/22/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-4-the-khineraigw-homepage-post-3/
Part 5 - warhammer-community.com/2018/02/23/daughters-of-khaine-preview-part-4-magic-and-prayersgw-homepage-post-3/

Resources
>pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

Core rules
>games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules
General's Handbook 2017
>mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0
Legions of Nagash
>mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4
Malign Portents
>mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

warofsigmar.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/blogging/picture2/2762/raiders.png
war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2762
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

snek tits right in my face

Stormcasts are love.

>Want snek
>spend all your money on 40K
>realize you'll never have an AoS army because of this

The goddess we all deserve.

For a Wight King with Black Axe, has Barrow Armour (halve the number of wounds allocated to this model from each attack, rounding up) been changed a la the Stonehorn nerf at all? I can't find it in the general rule FAQ or the GA: Death one.

That's what you get for not playing Daemons

>order "wight king with axe"
>get it and my paints in today
>they didn't even bother to repackage Krell
lmao what the fuck man.
I have a legitimate question, did they push out Age of Sigmar before it was ready? Because it sure as shit seems like it.

What sound does a Stormcast Gyrocopter make?

(You)

The same sounds as a regular one, only it intermittently yells ONLY THE FAITHFUL

Which is better? Axe or Sword? 3+ or 4+ rounding up? 6+ instant kill or chance of d3 damage?

thwoooopthwoooopthwoooop

I'm not into reddit - mind to explain me this meme?

Fapfapfapfap.

Soon

Holding off on DoK until I see these Naga and Harpies rumored.

Sticking with my BCR and maybe starting some KOs, what’s the best unit to start with on those steampunk gnomes, got a little cash and I’ve been eyeing them for awhile?

Ready for the Idoneth Deepkin, Teclis' failed project of sea-creatures from the mists ?

If they already have old WHFB blister packs lying around they wouldn't probably bother with reboxing them.

From whence came the name?

I'm pretty sure whoever came up with Daughters of Khaine browses Veeky Forums:

>elves
>amazons
>monstergirls
>edgy

It's the distilled essence of what the quintessential fa/tg/uy likes.

I finished my team of 5 dudes for the squad painting competition tomorrow. I know I probably won't win, but it's fun to participate.

>Bloodwrack Medusae are high-ranking members of the Daughters of Khaine who once doubted the will of Morathi– to secure their loyalty, Morathi has infected them with her own vital essence, causing them to assume a similar form to her and granting them mastery of shadow magic – as well as binding them to the Shadow Queen’s will utterly.

It's getting /d/ in here.

What a groovy scheme - like it. I think that KO battleforce is a good deal - with another box of battleline you got 1000pts of dwarves

How you holding up user?

the art shows them as
>ugly faced
>unattractive bodies

That's not unusual for AoS art.

Not that bad looking.

Official art has been shit for years now.

>corrupted by Slaanesh
>tied to crazy bitch Snaek-queen
>w-why are they ugly?

They are described as incredibly hot in the lore.

First KO starter ships tomorrow, so would a local GW put them out that day?

Are they? You mean the AoS lore, right?

The DoK Battletome itself ! (Lady Atia review on War of Sigmar)

Are Beastclaw Raiders """fun"""?
I like elite armies and chunky models, both of which they seem to be. But, are they a one trick pony or do they have many different tactics? I assume they are heavily melee oriented, I just want to know if every game with them will be the same deployment, the same maneuvers, and the same clobbering. Are they challenging to play?

warofsigmar.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/blogging/picture2/2762/raiders.png

>you can see the brushwork
fucking lame art

what else?

Very good bait, I foresee much rage.

You know, they existed before AoS - there was a thing called WHFB. Some people think that if DoK were described as pretty in WHFB they should also be sexy in AoS

very good bait, have a (You)

I know but it's kinda funny how it still has KRELL right there on the package
like some retard who never played or followed WHFB won't get it at all

The fuck is a Kraith?

...they are correct?

Kraith is a daughters of khaine specific city\Coven\kabal (i don't remember the name).

Bump? I really like the Krell model but I have a regular wight King model already sitting around

On the page of war of sigmar about the new DOK Fluff is explained.

pretty sure is the same for every other faction, I think some wood elf hero/lord still ships with its WHFB name even though now in Age of Slam he is just a generic schmuck
as said before, what's the point in repackaging?, extra cost and no benefit, is not like they are going to sell any less if they don't repackage
Glub glub should I buy a merwyrm? maybe I should wait for the release....

No, they are not. DoK are not edgy elves from WHFB. They are remade and twisted souls and brand new beings - they are not tied to old fluff in this way. As long as they are not described in the new battletome as incredibly hot there is no reason to claim they are also incredibly hot in AoS

better question, do the "daughters" of Khaine have dicks?

1. they are;
2. most of them are normal old elves tracing their lineage to the old world. only the melusai and the khinerai were created by morathi from the ground up.

In the preview of the fluff on w. of sigmar blog they said seems Witches are from azyr...only khinerai and melusai are the old souls remade.

Wait, wait, the sea elves are ATTACKING 2 order factions? Are they Destruction?

Same thing i thought but seems to strange.
DOK also kidnaps and kills order humans for their rituals so maybe not?

it makes sense for the Dark Elves to be Destruction, maybe some sort of Destruction/Order thing, orderly destruction, rather than to hang around Sigmar and his cuck elves friends

shit, that kind of looks like a lady-boy

It absolutely doesn't. Morathi wants order with her at the top. Anarchy goes against everything she believes in.

>Wait, wait, the sea elves are ATTACKING 2 order factions?
Order is a quite fucked up team. IIRC Sylvaneth are ready to kill all their allies and they used to hire BCR to fight against chaos

What the HELL is this thing?

thats from the End Times Khaine book not the new stuff

Following the destruction of The World That Was, Slaanesh was missing. The youngest Chaos God had hidden herself, trying to get a good nice after-lunch nap.
Teclis heard the tormented, devoured Aelf souls with the help of his beacons of light (and Tzeentch ….). Teclis, Tyrion and Malerion created a plan to lure Slaanesh out of hiding and into Uhl-Gysh. They recruited Morathi to have a balance of light and shadow for their upcoming mission!
Morathi told the aelfen gods how she had forced Slaanesh to vomit her back into reality.
Together, they harnessed the energies of Hysh and Ulgu like never before. Using themselves as bait, they succeeded in entrapping Slaanesh - and they also started to extract the aelven souls! She is now quite a hellish mass, with lots of souls coming out of her - outch!
Spells made sure that Slaanesh would be trapped between Hysh and Ulgu. Morathi cheated and added a spell that would give her more souls than originally planned, which weakened the magical bindings.
- Slaanesh is now more near Ulgu, no longer perfectly trapped between the realms. More and more questing parties are trying to find and rescue their god - The War of Shadows has started!

From War of Sigmar

Hmm, it's almost like Sylvaneth are absolute niggers who attack everyone in sight most of the time and Fyreslayers are ready to work for anyone who promises them ur-gold...

destruction ain't anarchy, that would be chaos
you can obviously not have an allegiance which combines order and chaos forces but I fail to see why you could not have Orderly Destruction and Orderly Death,
in the trany elves case they just want to destroy the existing order in favor of their own

well it's in the new book as well

Severe autism.

they identify as an aelf

Interstingly, chaos isn't anarchy, it has a rigid hierarchy. Destruction is true anarchy.

who would have thunk

no brainlet, that image is from the end times khaine book

this here is the new shitty tranny art from the new book

>Morathi fucked a godbeast and tried to fuck Nagash
When will we leave GW's magical realm?!

>godbeast
who

I think Destruction is more anarchy, Gorkamorka followers literally don't like the concept of building things to last, they want to smash and eat, it's pretty explained by Gordrakk in one of the novels.
A coniuous storm of battles and travel back and forth to every realms.
Gorkamorka got bored with those absurd ideas of building cities of Sigmar and left.
Chaos wants a different type of order \ domination perhaps, in the name of the dark gods , see the Horned Rat for example(and Archaon wants to obliterate every reality maybe?)

Kharybdar, Father of Kharybdisses.

Heya anons, tommorow I go to a local tournament, how does the list look like?

Pink horrors have bolt of tzeentch and spell that lets you get new destiny dices, Tzaangor spell for binding, one of magisters have D3 mortal wounds + on 5's another mortal wound and the last one have that you roll for every model and on 6's the model is hit by mortal wound

>Gorkamorka followers literally don't like the concept of building things
because they're orcs, not breaking things is for them like asking dwarves to shave

Just because two forces are both Order does not mean they are friends. Order just means civilization.

Two neighboring countries at war with each other are still both Order and would call a temporary truce to stave off Beastclaw incursion or invasion by Chaos.

Arming them with halberds?

>Order just means civilization
pretty sure the skaven are also a civilization even though they are not order

A dude twerking in stockings, you bigot.

straight out of the Rocky's Horror Picture Show

But because they worship Chaos, they're part of that GA and not Order.

Went over to read it...I like it. Morathi's a bitch, but...holy shit, what a great magical realm!

No one said they'd be order. It says "other teclises creations went better", so it seems he fucked up with them and they fucked off to do whatever. I imagine they might be destruction. But prolly not, prolly more order soup.

Holy shit....

Don't bother with trying to regen Destiny Dice. Statistically those abilities will only give you one or two dice per game and there is no guarantee it will be anything usable. Take Fold Reality instead so you can really troll your opponents by blinking all your Skyfires back into existence after they get focus fired.

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/2762

Tyrion/Teclis are bumbling incompetents who cant even reforge elf souls properly

Thanks will do! I wasn't sure which spell would be better as I am still new to Tzeentch

>its literally retarded fish elves

It doesn't say they failed, they just vanished, which can mean alot of things

>b-but muh destiny dice is the most op shit evar

Malerion reshaped his souls into nigger cocks?

>what a great magical realm

Literally seduced the greatest tentacle-sea-monster alive.

If they looked like this one I'd be fine with it. The GW ones are like antifa trannies, not hot ones.

>morathi literally tried to fuck nagash
how can this even be true?

Is there anything she hasn't tried to fuck?

me :(