Ork Butt

Why do Orks stick out their butts like that? I have wondered this for years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz0avWZoqjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To please the obscure and lesser known Ork god Twurk.

Ha.

They're modeled after upright standing gorillas. Gorillas aren't bipedal and have to arch their back like that to stand up.

kek, have a (you)

why haven't we seen more knucklewalking orks? were there more before they added kroot?

lel this thread was worth opening

I can't recall seeing any knuckle-walking orks. I do remember seeing an ork skull in a Gorka Morka book I think that was just a gorilla skull tho

This. Even if they weren't, their large upper bodies means slouch and squat is necessary

>I like big trukks and I can not lie
>you uvver boyz can't deny

10/10 OP. Today OP wasn't a faggot.
>But I was

>but when a mekboy pops open his garage
>showin' his new buggy off
>you get sprung

I do not regret reading this

they're cylindrical, you may not like it but this is what peak glutes look like

how much can an ork squat? do they leave humanity behind?

>you wanna pull up tuff
>kause you noticed that trukk was stuffed
>deep in the shootas it's bearing
>I'm zogged and I can't stop waaaaghin'

>how much can an ork squat?
It depends on how you stack them.

they're modeled after football hooligans and to a greater extent contemporary 1980s depictions of football hooligans, which may in turn indeed be modeled after gorillas

Because Gork and Mork are many things. Good chiropractors are not one of those things

They're not slouching OR squatting, though. They're arching their backs FORWARD.

The secretly actually want their asses kicked.

>clearly exposed pieces of skin and clothing
>2+ save
I always disliked the meganob models, they're way too monopose-y.

Harder to see butt

>they're way too monopose-y
Yeah, not like the fucking metal ones

people who complain about plastic minis being monopose piss me off

you have no idea how easy it is to convert and repose plastic minis. Kids these days never had to fucking saw metal models

thicc

Just because they steal, kill and rape constantly doesen't mean that they are animals you racist fuck.

Butt

Why don't get ever just models shit crouched, eh?

>++++INITIATING PROTOCOL 01000010 01110101 01110100 01110100++++

>According to recent studies of the xeno species called "Orks", the recent wave of orks with bigger posterior has been of concern to many in the OrdoXenos.
>Dissection of this parts show an impressive balance between firmess and fullness. In some cases its even capable of resisting serious damage like frag granade blasts, bolter rounds, laser beams and power fist smacks.

>++++END OF PROTOCOL 01000010 01110101 01110100 01110100++++

I don't mind orcs being hunched or stooped but yeah a lot of the later GW miniatures are just kinda badly designed.

yes, football hooligans are most well known for their extremely long arms and comparatively tiny legs

Part of it is related to Monty Python's "Gumbys".

Another part is trying to make it look like they're running toward you, while having a model that doesn't fall over.

Chad Genes confirmed for Old one creation.

haha long boyz

>a supplement for the space marine game
i need to see this shooped onto codexes

kek

This is a stupid format. If this “Ptotocol” is capable of rendering ascii throughout the rest of the message, it could certainly render 01000010 01110101 01110100 01110100 in ascii as well. Or at least hex. No self respecting tech based society actually writes anything in raw binary

>always disliked the meganob models, they're way too monopose-y.

I think in this one very specific case, that's kind of the point fluffwise.

They used to have the slow but purposeful rule for a reason

To make them appear more ape-like and brutal.

Triggered.

I remember those dark times. Can we just be glad we don't have to do that much anymore? Even if we all are praying for the day GW grows a brain, scraps shitcast and brings pewter back, or says fuck it and goes white metal like most other mini producers.

You must be new to 40k

If it helps the newest orc models in AoS don’t have the stick out ass, even the shadespire warband which are nominally black orcs don’t. Which actually makes them look pretty cool

That does resemble a gorilla's pose a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=tz0avWZoqjg

>No self respecting tech based society actually writes anything in raw binary
They do when raw binary is literally a sacred language like Latin is to Catholics and is used to mystify the plebs

>Why don't get ever just models shit crouched, eh?
What mean did he by this

Ork "Nothing at all" drawing/cast when?

Are you assuming aliens should have their body's work like humans Do?

Do you have a problem with aliens moving or standing like an animal besides humans?

Shoota! Shoota! Shoota!
Rocking' Everywhere!
Shoota! Shoota! Shoota!
Rocking' Everywhere!
Shoota! Shoota! Shoota!
Rocking' Everywhere!
Rockin' everywhere!
Rockin' Everywhere!

What is more heretics?
Python or Assembly?

I think that user was having a stroke.