Character Art Thread

I desire maidens!

Shield Maidens!

Character art thread activate.

Literal shields preferred, or not?

Shields optional but always a plus.

anyone got something that could be a decent fantasy-P.I?

I've essentially made a John Constantine type in the Forgotten Realms, and I'm trying to find some decent art for that concept.

Probably not quite a shieldMAID anymore, but too awesome not to post.

bump

Does anyone know a good place to find art for non-combatant NPCs? I'm running a roll20 and it is a bitch and a half to find good character art that isn't strapped head to toe in arms and armor.

Unironically ArtStation. There's such a wealth of stuff there you're bound to find something that fits your requirements eventually just randomly browsing.

Tell us about him so we can find something appropriate? Is he a martial or magical type, what kind of clothes does he wear, how does he approach his sleuthing? Race, origin?

What's with the bunny?

Human, lives in Waterdeep. Class is Warlock, so he's the magical type but avoids overtly blast-y spells.

Wears the FR's version of a Trench coat and suit. Attempts were made to look somewhat professional, but the money isn't there and the result is more on the shabby side. Spent most of his adult life as a Con man, only made the transition to PI work after selling his soul to two different devils simultaneously went really really bad.

Also in his mid 30's and Resembles Sting, for what that's worth. prioritizing outfit over face at the moment.

Hey TG, anyone got that White/Red Aztec demon thing?

Looking for an fully armored knight/warrior with an decently sized (long)sword, preferably something like pic related but with either some Asian or north aspects (either is fine)

By north I meant something like this

Dropping more

Another

Last

Anyone have some Samurai Space Marines? Rolling up a Jetstream Sam inspired dude for Deathwatch.

Thanks a lot man

Can I get some black knights/red knights?
I'm tired of seeing those glistening gold/white armors.

Thank you user, especially for the fifth one

>Thank you user, especially for the fifth one
Got one more of him actually

Thanks again guys

You get free Mage Armor, capitalize on it with near nudity.

I need squires. Fighters before they got their plate armor, young, clean shaven. Maybe some towns guard. Preferably male. Something like pic related.

>Maybe some towns guard

Requesting modern day soldiers for a Delta Green-esque campaign.

Gonna dump what I got, but more would be nice.

Looking for horned rider types (either/both mount and rider can have horns/antlers/whatever).

Brown leather for everybody!

Just like my fantasy AND historical tv shows!

Well shit I came here just to request stuff for DG.
Modern soldiers, police, FBI, all that good stuff.

Closest I've got for your req.

anyone have WFB style dark elves? need them edgy evil pointy eared asshats

not exactly the stile i was looking for

Shield maidens weren't actualy warriors. They would usually give broken weapons(usually shields) when the men temporarily stop fighting.

>stile

I have a somewhat specific request: middle-aged to old woman in a business suit - pants, no skirt, bonus points if the suit looks worn - for a sci-fi setting.

I've got what I've got, mate, sorry.

Other than this, I've only got a couple of Dark Eldar without guns.

this work?

those would be completely fine

One

And two

This is just painful to look at

>this work?
She looks too young.

this?

Hey, does anyone have any elf barbarians? I have a back story for a character I'm playing for a friend's game, but can't think of what sort of appearance I want to go for. Thanks