Yall nibbas aren’t actually day trading, are you? how embarrassing

yall nibbas aren’t actually day trading, are you? how embarrassing

I am. I just don't make retard mistakes and post pink wojaks here afterwards, like the majority of retarded Veeky Forumsraelis.

I've been daytrading for 7 months now, and I x2 my folio every month with it, without exception so far
I started with $1000 and Im sitting on over $100k
umad?

Please do tell more, i would like to learn

i started with like 100 now im at 1000 in like a week hoping ill be at 100k within a couple months

hope you have a good accountant my man

I dont live in murrica kek

>unironically living in the land of the kike

I tried, but I suck at it. Just gonna find my comfy holds and log off for a year.

so I was supposed to just hold the 6 XMR and 0.3 BTC I had late 2016 and not turn it into 94k?
...I know i'm shit at it
you're right really embarrassing

>was part of the biggest bull runs I'm crypto history
>thinks trading gave him those gainz

Over 1k trades for 2017. Regrets, but thank god for Bitcoin.tax.

no but my bot is

read my post

>6 XMR and 0.3 BTC
if I had just held them I'd be fucking pissed today
0.3 BTC was about $200 at the time
6.5 XMR to be precise was about $60
today they total $7100

and I just got pushed down to $91k
barely traded more than twice a week
>thinks trading gave him those gainz
....yes. I think it did.

>mfw I made 20 scalps on trx in one day
>mfw live in burgerland
fug

>Stopped trading.
>Started holding.
>Used stop losses
>Gains increased 10 times.
The thing is crypto throws TA out of the window. Most of this coins directly correlate with each other or things such as FUD and hype are not accounted for. So if you're just doing conventional charting and nothing advanced like SVM models, you are deluding yourself. The market was just merciful. Show me those gains on a bear market friend(Didn't call you fagot since you're new)

>ITT: anons can't wrap their heads around there being any way to make money other than their way

lol not day trading but making at least 4-5 solid trades per month. i just follow cryptodealer.io alerts and place my money accordingly

>since you're new
says the newfag XRP faggot

was nice getting in at 2000sats though

D-did I strike a nerve?

>rai 2k sats
>not new

Y-yes..?
dude, I said from the jump I was shit at it,
and to be honest I am in shock
was over 105k at one point from $260
in a year..
never said I was halberstram tier but I think only a retard wouldn't still feel comfy.

rippler scum will be the first to go on the day of the rope. it's ok to kill ripplers cause they aren't really human.

was talking about March.
i'm still new admittedly

>Fighting a lost war
Goy...submit yourself to the one true token.
I knew you were new to chans. You're baited so easily. Anyway, look benchmark you're trading strat against being a hypetrader. Use warosu and historical data, and you'll realise you'd have made 0.5MM

>2xevery month
mate you can get 2x by investing in any decent altcoin thats around 1000-3000 sat each week.