Game Finder

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Voice/Text
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

>GM/Player
Yes
>System Preferred
Fiasco
>Times Set (with timezone!)
To be decided with the players, but as a baseline my own times are 4PM-9PM GMT with Mon-Wed and Friday free.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
To be decided with the players, probably at least a whiteboard of some kind is needed to keep track of dice and index cards.
>Voice or text
This depends. If we want to do like one-session quick games, Voice OOC at the very least is mandatory, but for longer PBP style games it's probably not.
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
Brothermanhyll#5147
>Additional Notes
Looking for 3-4 participants to play Fiasco with.

If you didn't know, Fiasco is a GM-less narrative improv game about people with powerful ambition and poor impulse control, centering around their parts in cascading disasters where lives and reputations are lost and painful wisdom is gained. Think movies like Blood Simple, Burn After Reading and Fargo.
Players play their characters in scenes during their turn, where they can either choose to establish the scene and let the others choose their fate, or vice versa. It's a weird game for weird people and can be played in quick bursts or slow intricate narratives.

Don't be prepared to win. Instead, be prepared to have fun.

bump

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
D&D 5e, though I'm open to try other systems I haven't had the chance to familiarize myself with yet
>Time Set
Timezone: EST
Mon/Thur - 1800hrs-2300hrs
Tues - 1900hrs-2300hrs
Wed - "X"
Fri - "X"
Sat/Sun - 1000hrs-2400hrs
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc.)
Discord, Skype, Roll20, etc
>Voice or Text
Either one will do
>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
ZigZagaroo#5632
>Additional Notes
Character creation/development is one of my favorite aspects to tabletops. Now I'm no expert writer, but I enjoy jotting down entire paragraphs of info for a single character in my downtime. If there are those of you who lean more towards the aspect of gameplay then thats fine, I can manage to adapt to that mentality if need be. Personally I just enjoy a good narrative driven game which values the growth and interactions of it's characters and their influence on the world around them.

Out of curiosity, are there people lurking these threads who have never played a tabletop RPG in their life? or who have played it maybe once?

I've been led to believe that most of the permaplayers here have never played an RPG, or if they have, they've only played in gamefinder games that collapse instantly.

... Why do I feel like you just took a crap-shot at the fact that most of the DMs here are flakes.

I believe it's become circular. Games that are real and players that are real tend to find each other quickly.

What's left are people unsuitable to run or play games, and massive dissatisfaction as they dance around each other and fail to engage repeatedly.

Greetings, Veeky Forums

Yesterday we launched a brief thread on /r9k/ for some roleplaying with very light dicerolling.
We had a lot of fun, the OP did his best and it made for a good few hours of entertainment.

Turns out OP was a faggot and hasn't come online anymore since.

So, in the spirit of adventure RP threads, we're launching a Fallout-themed one in a private discord server. There's 4 total slots and lurkers are welcome to take over for players who die/leave, and can make suggestions or just observe the story.

We're planning to have just a single session which might end up lasting a few hours, but if it's fun enough we might continue tomorrow.

Discord server: dJ95AF

Yeah. I once ran a One shot and posted here looking for players. Ended up with 1 player from Veeky Forums and one was a guy I used to play TF2 with who wanted to get his first taste of tabletop roleplaying games.

Me and another unrelated friend I met on Veeky Forums gave him a crash course on the 40k universe an hour or two before we got into chargen.

Since I got what I needed there was no need for me to come back and post in the subsequent game finder threads.

bump

>Wed - "X"
>Fri - "X"
?

Because they are. Out of the five gamefinder games I ever made it into I ended up running four of them from the start.
The fifth one might just be fucking dead for all I know. Anyone hear anything about the Tuesday Ironfang?

Reminder that the enemy is among us.

Am I really a flake when I decide I don't want to run a game full of players that won't read the rules or make decisions? I tell them I'm canceling and pack up. It seems the right thing to do.

>Not just applying to as many games as possible
What are the odds that two people aren't flakes?

I haven't desu.

Shadowrun games when?

When you run one

I've only played once when I was 15

Days when I'm unavailable for play.

My Wednesdays are devoted to spending time with friends, and my Fridays are filled to the brim with work.

>mfw user is STILL seething to this very day

>MFW my meme is still strong 3 years later.

Any gurps game going?

Bump.

GURPs is cancelled.

>I tell them I'm canceling
then you aren't flaking out. Flaking/ghosting is specifically "I didn't show up when people had no reason to think I would be absent." aka "no call no show" as they say in the employment world.