Can fulgrim beat leman russ?

Can fulgrim beat leman russ?

>Can fulgrim beat leman russ?
Yes, but Leman Russ can also beat Fulgrim

According to tabletop, literally none of the statted primarchs can beat leman russ. Not even horus

Pre-heresy? Maybe, but it's not particularly likely, considering Russ was Big E's executioner.
After becoming a mighty demon prince? One on one, I sincerely doubt the wolf has a chance.

If Fulgrim isn't fucking around trying to look pretty while doing it, he could probably take down Russ. Now, whether or not he would take the challenge seriously is what's going to ruin him.

>Pre-heresy? Maybe, but it's not particularly likely, considering Russ was Big E's executioner.

No.

Maybe?
From all we've seen Russ wasn't all that special outside of being ridiculously resistant to psycic attacks.

any primarch can beat any other primarch

Shut up, Lorgar.

Nope.
Russ is the best fighter and that's represented by his tabletop self. Literally cannot lose 1v1.

who is the best primarch and why is it mortarion?

Russ literally cant even hit Magnus with invisibility and would eventually get D'd off the table.

>Buying the Russ is an executioner meme
>I created all of my sons with a purpose
>Angron was created to ruin things for me by being a dangerous psychopath
>Curze was created to ruin things for me by being a dangerous schizophrenic
>Russ was created to ruin things for me by being a dangerous retard
>Perturabo was created so Dorn could have someone to look down on
>Lorgar was created so Perturabo could have someone to look down on
>Lion was created to be too autistic to actually be warmaster

The only primarch who seemingly has any logical inherent role is Russ and even that is retarded since Russ is clearly shit at his job.

Now you know why he took SoS with him to Prospero

The sad thing is that Angron probably would have been happy to slaughter his way through the Big E's enemies... if Daddy E hadn't left ALL HIS GLADIATOR BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO DIE.

Pre-Heresy Fulgrim, on a one-on-one fight, I don't think so, but he could have a chance if they were put against one another with their Astartes.

I have no idea about Daemon Fulgrim's powers, though.

DaemonFulgrim is too busy on pleasure planet to bother with power level comparing. He's got all the bitches there. Even you, user. Even you.

Only Lion can beat Leman Russ.

I'm not sure. Maybe he could stand his ground agaisnt Leman Russ for long enough to find an opening in his guard so strike a (hopefully) mortal wound, but it would take Russ being somehow slowed down or heavily wounded to work. In a 1vs1 situation, with both fighters fresh and combat ready, the eventual victor would be Russ.

Now, post daemonification? Fulgrim wins, no doubt about it. He got Guilliman without that much effort, it seems. Russ would simply take a bit longer.

Now the real question, can Valdor beat them both? (in lore, that is)

He'd give them one hell of a fight. I would probably lean towards the Primarchs taking it, but it won't be a stomp, plenty of chance for an upset.

Daemon Fulgrim shredded Guilliman in about 2-3 hits. Then murdered 90% of the First Company of the Ultramarines while Guilliman evacuated out with a mortal wound.

There is that Magnus on the throne thing. Tho i don't know if he was already thinking of the throne when creating primarchs.

I'm fairly sure he'd found it by then, but he didn't have the time to devote to it until he appointed Horus Warmaster, so he could take time off from personally running the Crusade to work on his webway project.

He intended the Primarchs to survive and live with him, though (each one doing their own thing, such as Magnus running the Golden Throne, or Guilliman bureaucracy, etc.). Built them all palaces and shit.

Angron was always happy to slaughter... but one of the few good BL additions is his emphasis on hating slavery - if you properly gave Angron the choice, and if he wasn't obsessed with slaughtering because of the Nails, he'd totally have a "live and let live v approach - he HATED forcing people into compliance, even more than the freedom-loving Khan. But he was forced to be a monster, both by his implants and the Emperor (and later Lorgar, which is almost worse)

In a war russ would win if he got the jump on the emperors children and killed them fast, take too long and they would probably work out the perfect counter attack.

1v1 Russ would probably win pre heresy depending on how familiar fulgrim is with how Russ fights. Siege of Terra apparently will have Daemon Fulgrim vs Khan (who boasted he could beat Fulgrim due to Fulgrim not knowing anything about him). Fulgrims duelling abilities are not really expanded on, enraged Ferrus nearly beats him but dunno if Fulgrim was holding back due to emotions or if Ferrus was just a better fighter than Fulgrim.

Guilliman isn't much of a 1v1 fighter though

>There is that Magnus on the throne thing
But emps was planning on replacing the throne with the webway so even then that's still only a few decades or centuries before Magnus is obsolete.

>Even you, user. Even you.
That is completely fine