What would be the fantasy setting equivalent of a large breasted gothic girl?

What would be the fantasy setting equivalent of a large breasted gothic girl?

What would be the fantasy setting equivalent of the big tiddy goth gf meme?

>What would be the fantasy setting equivalent of a large breasted gothic girl?
Large Breasted Witch
>What would be the fantasy setting equivalent of the big tiddy goth gf meme?
Paladin with Succubus GF

Now I want to make a reality show campaign, TDI style.
How was this system for making a TV series campaign called again?

>large breasted gothic girl?

Not!Germanic women with huge tracts of land

Magician girls with huge mana tanks.
>the big tiddy goth gf meme
Large swords? Boys love swords.

Primetime adventures?

Yeah, that's the one

Everyone knows mana is stored in the hair not in the bosom, you dumb cow.

but the girl in that pic has small tiddys

Play VtM.

If you mean Goth in the historical sense, any big tiddy girl from either the Visigoths or Ostrogoths.

Pale, raven haired witches are qts, and are a particular fetish of mine.

>width of tits is twice torso width
>small
Go back to anime and stay there

>Play VtM.
It doesn't count if everyone is a goth.

I _completely_ misunderstood the question, and thought you were asking what fantasy setting would be the equivalent of a large breasted goth girl, and was going to say Dragon Age.
Sure it looks good, but really doesn't have much going for it.
as for the meme, I'd say Zweihander, which is all about looking like that hot goth babe you knew back in the day, who was the total package, but is a pale imitation of the original.

But the original dragon age was fantastic as a game, who cares if it's unoriginal. Originality is overrated.

You know, Sorc is likely one of the more justified examples of a titty monster, given her design and theme.

Shhhh

>Lucillius Claudius Licentus is a Roman Germaboo who hates his own heritage
>He dresses up in bearskins, growls like a wolf, worships woodland gods and demands that others call him Ragnar the Bloody
>He curses Roman civilization and says everything would be better if they just lived in the woods and remained in touch with the spirits of the land
>He started hanging out with a dark and edgy Germanic girl who's being a bad influence on him
>His grades have dropped and he once called his Greek tutor a boyloving fruitcake he's not wrong, but it's not polite to say it!
I-It's just a phase, right?

Bitch, I didn't make the thread, and I was here when Veeky Forums got started.

Lurk more faggot.

I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happened. Humans overall don't change that much, as can be derived from Pompeii graffiti.

3d >2d

>guys literally only want one thing
with you so far
>and it's fucking disgusting
how so

I mean some people are disgusted by meat, but I can't help but want another roast lamb sandwich.

Well, I would definitely like to see more TDI characters with unfucked proportions

>large breasted gothic girl?
Large breasted necromancer/shadow sorcerer.

>big tiddy goth gf meme?
Big tiddy necromancer/shadow sorcerer gf. Except instead of it being mainly a pipe dream because they're almost always fat and crazy, it's mainly a pipe dream because they're almost always evil and crazy.

goth =/= edgethot

What the fuck is an edgethot?

pretty sure those proportions have definitely been fucked

this

That just looks like a hot girl cosplaying as a goth girl, user.

Honestly, at this point 'thot' barely has any meaning other than 'A girl I do not like'.

Is that not what it meant from the start?

I think there was some implication of sluttiness before? Maybe? It's not really a very targeted insult.

actually, it looks like a tumblroid thot cosplaying as a cartoon character based on real-life mallgoths whose appearance was based on Jhonen Vasquez's caricatures of mid-90s goths and rivetheads mixed with random early 2000s slutwear. She probably listens to soundcloud rap or crystal castles. Making her an edgethot.

A goth, on the other hand, is a new romantic or post-punk with spooky tastes.

Thot, or "That Ho Over There" originally meant an attractive but outwardly slutty girl who is an attention whore in one form or another.

it just means "that ho over there"
the implication being that it refers to 2010s sluts who try to look quirky

Okay, /r9k/. Whatever you say.

Only when it comes to western trash

>more justified examples of a titty monster, given her design and theme
Explain

no, not whatever I say, whatever the truth is.

And I happen to be telling the truth, heed it.

learn stuff once in your life

If you had magical powers the first thing you would do is use it to get laid, which either involves hypnosis or making yourself super attractive. So assuming they're a good character they wouldn't use hypnosis right?

>tfw no reasonable tiddy goth gf

>If you had magical powers the first thing you would do is use it to get laid

Nah, I'd use it to get myself a castle in some arctic desolate land and then fill said castle with everything I need. Oh and I'd use said magic to remove the biological need for companionship.

Something about necromancy, and how giving life to something is motherly and feminine and how big boobs are signs of fertility or something. Not that user, but I read it somewhere that explains it a lot better.

let me guess:
some butthurt tranny was bitching about guys liking big boobs?

In the context of Veeky Forums "thot" is the girls' version of "chad".
Take a trip around /cgl/ one of these days, literally pink /r9k/

I agree with her, vaginas are disgusting.

pretty sure the term is "stacy"

"thot" is primarily an insult that middle class african american young men throw around, there's no prestige in being a thot

Nope, "stacy" is what the guys use to describe attractive girls who don't give them the time of day or even realize they exist.
"Thot" is what the hambeasts and fujos of Veeky Forums(mostly concentrated in /cgl/) use to describe girls who are more attractive than them, happier than them, better at cosplay than them and/or have bigger followings on social media than them.

then how come I only see that insult in black twitter screenshots? mh?

As I said, in the context of Veeky Forums

>that v-shaped bang
I know it's for fidelity to the cartoon, but god damn that is probably the only think I can complain about in an otherwise excellent cosplay.

Good example of a game so unoriginal that it could actually be good instead of "wacky subversion"

You achieved a level where I don't know if it's high level parody, or equally high level stupidity.
Good job user, I'm confused.

You don't want goth girls guys. The baggage is infinite.

Big Titty Tiefling GF

Or Short Stack Goblin GF if you're into that sort of thing

talk from experience?

My gf calls herself a goth, but she's a pretty reasonable good-quality person and looks decent when she dresses up. Probably more "artsy girl who likes black, purple, and skulls" than a proper goth, but she doesn't have any notable mental issues or baggage that I know of.

no shit her waist is the width of a fucking cardboard tube
If this is what passes for """stylized""" in western animation I'd rather stick to weebshit

>implying she's not a misfits fan and this is her normal hair

she calls herself goth but isn't goth, that's a notable mental issue.
Get yourself a girl like this. Accept no counterfeits

>misfits fan
And boner achieved.

Ask one to make a fantasy character, you'll know pretty quick.

>What would be the fantasy setting equivalent of the big tiddy goth gf meme?
Going after whatever they make.

Big tiddy snek girl.

>can't handle the ideal-woman-shape of Gwen

Might as well stick to lolis and moeblobs then. Enjoy your 900-year old pedobait strippers with eyeballs the size of cantaloupes.

>all anime is pedobait hentai
I think you're projecting based on personal experience :^)
w/e, bug eyes with at least semi-realistic anatomy is better than weird fucking pipe-cleaner people

>chicano likes worst girl

Nice thinly veiled thread, Pan.
Didn't knew you were into Veeky Forums.

A big titted teenage noble brat who imitates Sylvanian fashion because she finds the von Carsteins 'romantic.'

>semi-realistic anatomy

Of course, 12 year olds are totally supposed to have pixel-perfect tits, single-line mouths, triangle chins, watermelon heads, and the ability to effortlessly hurl grown men across a football field

too bad he still hasn't learned what "goth" means